Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 125. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 11:25:50 PM
From my point of view, and from my own experience, I can tell you that almost all tokens, after falling in prices, somehow manage to recover the price and this is the right moment to sell your token; because after this recovering stage, a price can drastically fall or increase. There you have to base your decision on your intuition

Market fluctuates so much in cryptocurrency market. It would mean that market would recover eventually so why sell?
This situation happens a lot and the good thing that you should do is to patiently wait until your tokens goes up again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 24, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
a little confusing because if the sec decision will determine the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the future, if the decision is positive then bitcoin is predicted to reach twenty thousand dollars and altcoin will be destroyed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

That was panic selling and it was not good in the market, Better hold the tokens and wait for it to go high again because if you were selling it at a low price you will not earn more, your profit would not be too good. Prices were volatile so surely as it goes down it would probably rise up again. So better wait.

I like your opinion. Selling with panic is not good, it will actually hurt you. So you need to hold your coins patiently and wait until the market stabilizes. Because market prices are still low and often fluctuate. So I think holding the long term is the best.
Activity: 107
July 24, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
if we want to get more profit, I think we will hold it in the next few days by waiting for stable price increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:16:51 PM
Wait and decide what makes you profitable. It really depends on what you want. For me, when it's down I buy as much coins as possible. Who knows it may go up.
Activity: 304
July 24, 2018, 11:00:40 PM
If token goes down, whether to sell it or to hold it? For me, it depends on the coin. The market is just a wheel, so round that coins will be going down or rising. The only thing you can trust is the Project itself. If you saw that the coin is going down and you do not hear from the developers at all, then sell it right away, because time will come that it may never have a value at all. If you see that the projecr is good and the developers are still pushing even though the price is down, trust the developers, they might actually doing things that make the price of the coin reach the moon, so it is probably the time to hold.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 10:45:20 PM
Dear sir,
I am a newbie. But I think that it is up to you. When the market are down, we can guess the trend, we do not know the certain. If they are potential coin, I think we can hold for long term, wait the market recover. If not, sell it now.
Activity: 44
July 24, 2018, 09:50:38 PM
In the event that you set a stop misfortune and the value trigger the stop misfortune then it is certainly better to pitch it and sit tight for another chance to enter again yet in the event that you don't set any stop misfortune and you as of now lose a great deal at that point it's smarter to simply hold it until the point when the cost goes up once more, you need to hold up quite a while however it's superior to lose a considerable measure of cash.
Activity: 31
July 24, 2018, 08:33:06 PM
on the off chance that you offer now then the misfortunes you get in light of the fact that don't offer yesterday when the coin is great cost. presently everything that could possibly be done is to sit tight for economic situations to enhance and the cost of coins will rise once more. imploring does not take long.
Activity: 462
July 24, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
I think you should wait. You should not sell your tokens and coins now. KickCity is a rather sad project. I can't say anything good about him.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 24, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
In most of the cases, the tokens that were developed over the ethereum smart contract haven't risen in value. Whenever there is a small change over ethereum, the same is being observed over majority of the ERC-20 tokens. Possibly with the price pumping of ethereum can expect good price increase with tokens.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 24, 2018, 07:56:36 PM
Like what I am doing right now, i just wait and hold the tokens. I am waiting for a better and higher price before i sell it.
Activity: 426
July 24, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
Sometimes I sell, but then I regret it, because I see a sharp increase in price, think well before selling, it is better to choose a campaign that has progress and targets for the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
July 24, 2018, 03:09:25 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

Normal projects support their token by buying bots that give the impression of active trading which results in pumping of the price.

In this case one could wait for the first candle and sell the tokens when they are traded for x3-10-...

On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

Oh come on, do you really think that bounty hunters affect the price?

How can they if the amount allocated to bounty is just several negligible percent??
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 24, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
Perhaps you need to buy good tokens. They are not very many, but they often come with discounts. It is always a good investment
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 24, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
When tokens go down the best strategy is hodl. Selling at a low price isn't a good strategy and you just lose your money.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 02:11:53 PM
If you buy a token for a high price why you should sell it for a lower price I think it would be better if you wait until the price rises to sell it,because the market will not go down steadily will definitely rise again but it can not be ascertained when it will rise.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 02:09:32 PM
There have been recent positive movements in digital currency markets. The price of bitcoin is increasing slowly. the bitcoin on the stock market has increased the dominance rate so that the subcoins fall. Do not sell and hold. the stock market will be stabilized soon.
Activity: 72
July 24, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
Hold it unless you don't think it's any good anymore for a big reason, the idea is to sell when it's high not low lol.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:06:21 PM
From my point of view, and from my own experience, I can tell you that almost all tokens, after falling in prices, somehow manage to recover the price and this is the right moment to sell your token; because after this recovering stage, a price can drastically fall or increase. There you have to base your decision on your intuition
Jump to: