Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 127. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 23, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
When the tokens go down and we still lose from our investment then there is no other way than to wait. We should be patient if we want to get profit from these business. Panic will give us only the bad experience at the end.
True indeed if the token down there is no option anymore I think in addition to holding him,
because if we sell it with such conditions of course very harmful for us,
so it's important we stay patient and wait for the token back up
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
One of the biggest quality of an investor is having the ability to read and understand how the market works and relate it to its current state. We all know the more people dump tokens the more the price of that token falls. The market might be down for sure but that doesn't mean it'll remain down forever.. In order to have good profits, it's advisable to hold for asking as the market goes market. Patience is key and a good profit is worth waiting for. Hodl..
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 23, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
I will not sell any of my coin for fiat money in this market condition. I think crypto has a good future and as always patient people will win. But do not forget to be sure about your coins project, project team, project development. I only thinking about selling my coins when the project team is not working properly. A good project needs a good project idea, hardworking team and a large community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
When the tokens go down and we still lose from our investment then there is no other way than to wait. We should be patient if we want to get profit from these business. Panic will give us only the bad experience at the end.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
If you sell when the price decreases, then you will incur losses. so my advice is better you hold your token until the price of crypto recovered.
Activity: 504
July 23, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
Definitely need to wait for the conference on August 10 and the next market adjustment
if we wait for August 10 then it's only a few weeks away and it's so boring. You should think carefully if you want to wait or sell it. it has become commonplace for such a decline and we should be prepared to accept the risks.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
July 23, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
at the time the token price drops for me personally will definitely hold its minimum at a price
that exceeds the ICO price because if we sell it less than the ICO price then it will definitely
incur a loss, it would be nice to hold it first, and all investors want to profit in every money invested in an ICO.
Activity: 533
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 23, 2018, 10:03:15 AM
In this week i sugget you to sell your asets on ethereum and bitcoin, i think ethereum and bitcoin will dump to $ 440 and $ 7600. And i sugget you to invest your money in the next week because ethereum will grop to $ 475 and $ 7899. But if you want to waiting for the next week, you will get little profit.
Activity: 9
July 23, 2018, 09:57:46 AM
Definitely need to wait for the conference on August 10 and the next market adjustment
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
don't panic if the token goes down. it's just a normal thing in the crypto world. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down. but if you are in need of money then you can sell it.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
July 23, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
It may be decided depending on project/coin that you invest in it and also on time how long you hold it. For long term investment, If the project offers really good structured concept, has a good use case, is supported by large community and/or serious companies then hold it as long as you wish. For short term investment, there are many situations and criteria that you as investor need to take into consideration.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
I think it is better to wait, because even regardless of the project, the market is now at the bottom and therefore the price of the token will also be quite low. Therefore, I consider it the best solution to wait for the moment when the market starts to grow and recover.
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 11:37:49 AM
for this situation I think it's better to sell first before bounty hunter sells token, so investors do not lose, to get more profit by buying token when all bounty hunter sell it because token price will be cheap, so we have a lot of tokens with cheap price
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
July 21, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
Despite the fact that many tokens price have gone down sharply over the past six months, i have been holding my coins and waiting for the market to go in bull trend again.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 21, 2018, 11:14:13 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

As investor, it will be better if you invest in a good ICO only and don't wait them to list on the exchange in the market first.
If you believe the ICO that you want to participate is a good project, then you must buying in their ICO so they will raise enough funds.
Activity: 616
July 21, 2018, 10:40:35 AM
When tokens  go down. You have the right to your tokens whether to sell it or hold it but the proper way for you to benefit  profit is to hold it till when token rise up so you can gain

yes it's just a matter of time. market down is a commonplace. selling now is not a good choice in my opinion unless there is a very important requirement. just wait the price will surely rise and you can make a profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 21, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
It is not wise to sell while the price of bitcoin falls. The time of sale should be the peak of the price. Now there are low prices according to the prices of the crypto money market. According to my opinion now have the opportunity to be interested in being sold.
Yes, all tokens encountered dump right now in where it has a little improvements of prices so in able to be secured and not to regrets it is much better to wait for a couple of months until your targets that you expect will reach and that's the good thing to sell. For now this is our advantage to buy cheaper coins while market goes down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
It is not wise to sell while the price of bitcoin falls. The time of sale should be the peak of the price. Now there are low prices according to the prices of the crypto money market. According to my opinion now have the opportunity to be interested in being sold.
Activity: 43
July 21, 2018, 12:59:42 AM
In the event that you offer it at this moment while their esteem is goind down, it will be counter gainful. You will lose increasingly in the event that you offer it at a lower esteem. In the event that you are as of now chose to leave crypto for good, at that point offer every one of your tokens at this moment. Be that as it may, in the event that you have designs in crypto for the future, better to hold up until the point when the esteem is settle or increments. In view of crypto history, they generally return from a drop down.
Activity: 756
July 20, 2018, 07:36:14 PM
bitcoin is an ancient it is the wrong thing. though indeed the technology of the bitcoin earlier than on other crypto but this more perfect and many adopted for many things. so I think the potential of the bitcoin mash is great and is still eligible for investment. to leave a bitcoin I think is not the right thing to do.
Jump to: