Pages:
Author

Topic: [TOKEN SALE] [AIRDROP] nDEX - Next Generation Decentralized ERC20 Exchange - page 3. (Read 2309 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
nDEX uses state-of-the-art technology for quick, safe trading, depositing and withdrawal processes. In-house alpha test and development is in progress. The main benefit to using nDEX is, every merchant will get a rebate in the original ERC20 ERX token each week for a one year period on their NDX ownership
Activity: 74
Only 4 days left
Pre-Sale Round One is Live !!!
4 days left to cut off 100% bonus
Buy limit : Up to 0.1 ETH
Buy token from: https://ndexnetwork.com 
Already sold: 2,650,458,050.20 NDX
ETH raised: 217.33 ETH
What are the prospects of this project for the future?

What you want to know? please let us know details.
Activity: 117
What are the prospects of this project for the future?
I definitely don't apprehend why some tasks are beginning to make an airdrop marketing campaign if they are now not thoroughly established. I suggest don't you assume it is way higher if you whole first the most important foundation like website? You will now not simply attract airdroppers however also traders as well.

Our website is live since 26 th of June 2018.
Activity: 34
I definitely don't apprehend why some tasks are beginning to make an airdrop marketing campaign if they are now not thoroughly established. I suggest don't you assume it is way higher if you whole first the most important foundation like website? You will now not simply attract airdroppers however also traders as well.
What happen if there are some token that aren't sold till token sale end? Will it be exiled or burned? Anyway that 100% bonus rate is something rare that I meet. That's good way to promote this project through airdrop, hopefully there will be more interest.

Its clearly mentioned our website and whitepaper. We will burn all unsold token.
Activity: 13
email id: [email protected]
Telegram: @electr0nicc
Twitter: @electr0nicc
My ETH Wallet: 0x74Ee49Cd610553D3e7f83bEe1873020ae1ddB469
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
What happen if there are some token that aren't sold till token sale end? Will it be exiled or burned? Anyway that 100% bonus rate is something rare that I meet. That's good way to promote this project through airdrop, hopefully there will be more interest.
Activity: 117
Another good project of the blockchain technology  Kiss Fantastic project,with great team. very nice and good opportunity to invest in,all wishes to the team, good team behind this team and great idea! I am very glad to be a part of this project. Good luck in future. I think go very well....
Activity: 567
hope ths will be listed asap
Activity: 112
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/ndex-network. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
no website, no whitepaper, no road map and other details, how can we invest nor donate if we dont know who's behind this project.

Everything is updated please visit: https://ndex.network
If I send 0.05 or 0.1 eth to your contract address, does it also mean that I am already buying tokens from you? Therefore, is it safe to say that this is not an airdrop campaign but rather an ICO?

It is pre-sale round one. Airdrop is another promo and is going on. By this time,  etherscan.io information is fully updated now for NDX with logo.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
If I send 0.05 or 0.1 eth to your contract address, does it also mean that I am already buying tokens from you? Therefore, is it safe to say that this is not an airdrop campaign but rather an ICO?
Activity: 6
WHY should you choose NDEX ?

Secured User Data
nDEX not storing any user data or key. All transactions will made through ethereum contract which can be monitored by anyone, anytime and stored for lifetime.

Most Credibility
DEX exchange does not have a single center (company,server,organization) that monitors user data. Thus, targeted measures are not applicable to the funds stored in the system, and the rules embodied in the system guarantee participants’funds safety.

Flexibility & Easy to Use
You can deposit, trade and withdraw anytime around the clock. No prior permission need to execute withdraw any amounts of your assets.

Data Insights are Open
Open-source code, market data and API for external services.
Our website is fully live now. White paper end of this month told before. Stay with us.
Activity: 76
nDex is a great project with fantastic team. Ensure that you don't miss this opportunity. This is a solid blockchain project that has so many potentials for massive growth.

If you're a blockchain enthusiast, then, don't forget to be part of this innovative idea that's going to be a game changer in the blockchain industry.

You will enjoy #nDEX

#nDEX #Ethereum  #ERC20 #Airdrop #ICO
Activity: 172
no website, no whitepaper, no road map and other details, how can we invest nor donate if we dont know who's behind this project.
Pages:
Jump to: