Pages:
Author

Topic: [TOKEN SALE] [AIRDROP] nDEX - Next Generation Decentralized ERC20 Exchange - page 4. (Read 2309 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
First of all my best wishes to the team to have an aim for creating such type of an exchange. Its the need of the time to have fast, transparent and clean exchange. Community is already growing fast and i believe it will boom. Iam just waiting to have a first look of the website and Whitepaper which i believe will be available soon as the team is constantly working hard. Again my best wishes to the team. Thank you.
Activity: 74
the project is a combination with nDEX ethereum where they concept that prioritizes trade about a clean environment and quickly without any delay I think this is very interesting

We are trying hard to deliver the best of our afford and budget. Stay with us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
the project is a combination with nDEX ethereum where they concept that prioritizes trade about a clean environment and quickly without any delay I think this is very interesting
Activity: 20
$ NDX #nDEX #Ethereum #ICO #Airdrop # ERC20
Super proekt!
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Really like the idea and approach you are taking. Thinking there‘s a huge demand for good decentralized exchanges. I‘ve donated and looking forward to the further development of the project. To really get this going it‘s important to release your website, roadmap, whitepaper as soon as possible.
Hoping that‘s going to come as you have said on several social channels. Following your progress closely.
We are growing...more than 2k airdrop participants fill up google form for airdrop.  Near about 100 donor donate us. We are very proud to start with an excellent community. Hope one day this will be much bigger like  #NPXS, #TRX. Once they were that position-where we are now. Stay with us. Help to grow. Donate us few. ✍️ Contract : 0x8ADFe1D5240145273A70f51D00DB5a53Eb94813f   🚀🚀🚀🚀
Looks like a good program
I am happy to be a part of this project. I gonna support this project personally. I believe that the Decentralized Exchange is the next main marketplace for crypto currencies.

To expand the cryptocurrency marketplace, every environment should be close to the environment of a stock exchange.

Thank you very much. We do our best. And we expect community will help us more to grow. Stay with us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Looks like a good program
I am happy to be a part of this project. I gonna support this project personally. I believe that the Decentralized Exchange is the next main marketplace for crypto currencies.

To expand the cryptocurrency marketplace, every environment should be close to the environment of a stock exchange.
Whitepaper and details about the team members is not available even on official website too. When you will upload these details instead of making airdrop first as the big portion will remain reserve for devs but nothing mentioned how many people behind this.

I second this comment. I really don't understand why some projects are starting to make an airdrop campaign if they are not fully established. I mean don't you think it's way better if you complete first the primary foundation like website? You will not just attract airdroppers but also investors as well. Just my opinion, I hope you don't find this rude.

Thank you very much for your comments. Our main goal is to create a better trading platform with community and for community so we dedicate most of our afford to this. Along-sight we are working on our website hope we are going to live next  2-3 days. Beside this we do many other things follow our telegram channel/group.
Whitepaper and details about the team members is not available even on official website too. When you will upload these details instead of making airdrop first as the big portion will remain reserve for devs but nothing mentioned how many people behind this.

Everything will be uploaded within next week. Our website development is under go.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

I second this comment. I really don't understand why some projects are starting to make an airdrop campaign if they are not fully established. I mean don't you think it's way better if you complete first the primary foundation like website? You will not just attract airdroppers but also investors as well. Just my opinion, I hope you don't find this rude.
Activity: 27
This is indeed a good project with a promising future. I believe this will turn out to be a valuable exchange platform where all important altcoins and newer altcoins along with the native coin will get listed for trade. And with the idea of charging minimum trading fees and such it will be the next KuCoin exchange in the coming years. Best wishes to the team.👍
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Activity: 10
Great project, i hope it will sucess
Activity: 7
Our future exchange contract address will be ndexnetwork.eth instead of 42 digit hexadecimal ETH address. Very easy to identify. And we decide to launch our first OTC exchange on 0x protocol. Demo will be live next month. ENS registration Tx: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x98d620f33cd5b1b56287f7b6907a965b4854e96e4eec445e7eca254c20f8ec00
Activity: 19
awesome project ...,go ahead...the rebate system is that different ..i like this ..hope this project will success ....

NDX the sprouted seeds of nDEX just come out.

NDX the native utility ERC20 token of nDEX has been generated successfully on Jun-14–2018 07:22:51 AM +UTC with transaction id https://etherscan.io/tx/0xba575af81229279b8afa9802542868dabad348d3f992d17749a6de71fff93a65. As per our plan we previously described our token generation and distribution model.

Token distribution

NDX total supply : 15 billions

NDX for team/company : 2 billions (13.33% will be stored/locked for a minimum period of 6 months.)

NDX for community : 1 billion (Airdrop, bounty, special offer, advisers)

NDX for rebate : 12 billions ( Those who donate 0.001–0.1ETH to us through

our contract address, will get NDX at 10000000NDX / 1ETH rate.

Corresponding wallets

Contract address : 0x8ADFe1D5240145273A70f51D00DB5a53Eb94813f

Team/company wallet : 0x851d21CB73Aa7ecE38598153548F3c147929F7D1

Community wallet : 0x43D066DB6F0E80B2Cd2Aa0D170c306a79386E46c

Donation/rebate wallet : 0xf771d78D4db4F6ba725DCC8849a701D5e8bF66F3

We promised we will publish all our wallets details to community. We kept. nDEX team is very visionary about their projects main DEX and $NDX token same proportion. We believe a potential growth of a token brings much attention to the community. There are many previous example. And this is how a winning community grown up.

A winning community is extremely needed when token or market falls in crisis stage. In that moments of crisis they acting/acted as an emerging power for sustain. At the mean time token slowly overcome its own crisis moment. For all these diversion needs very good token distribution plan with cap limit, initial price of token, projects core value/assets and returns.

We hope we have done all these in plan. We want to build a strong winning community. $ONT a NEO based projects token distribution inspired us most. nDEX expects community will show its gratitude and passion to build together.

Another good news is community already start to show their greatness to us by donating a portion of Ethereum from them. Its value is much higher to us, because we are just born. We want to go long road ahead with community not by losing with a very big winning score.

Our website will be live on next week and white-paper will be published on our site end of this months. We don’t want to publish a white-paper for not only formalities but also its our written promise to community.

Our contract address is given above, if you like to grow with us then you can donate us few (0.001–0.1 ETH).

Notes for community and reader: Please pardon us for letting you read such a bad writings. Because English is not our native language (most of our team) and we don’t want to spend much money for a better article instead of core project development.

Source our latest article on medium : https://medium.com/@nDEXofficial/ndx-the-sprouted-seeds-of-ndex-just-come-out-8795e05bb117

This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam.
https://t.me/bigegecom
https://discord.gg/ghb6F5v

Auto rating by CryptoTeam is
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rules of auto rating you can see on https://discord.gg/ghb6F5v

On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

Such love, much appreciate.
Thank you for adding us.
Pages:
Jump to: