Pages:
Author

Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing? - page 5. (Read 15470 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
May 21, 2019, 03:18:37 PM
As long as I participate in crypto activities, the tokens I receive from the campaign program prizes that I follow, I immediately sell when they are listed on the market. That is, I will not hold. Regarding panic and regret I've experienced, but it's part of the risk.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 21, 2019, 03:06:49 PM
If you really believe in a project where you invest your crypto then there's no way to sell yet because bull run is still not coming. Just be patient and continue hodl your assets and we'll see how those tokens will survive and have a decent price.
That's right, but those who sell tokens today will then buy 10 times more expensive from the same people who sell these coins today. This is a rule that I managed to learn in my time in cryptocurrency.
Investors should only do this if they don't have any other options or if they believed that they've mistakenly invest with a wrong projects, but if you are still in a positive side, there's no reason of selling even the value is continuously decreasing as time will come and with how the term will make some progress the value will rise back again and delivers good results to your investment.
I did say the same thing, but even if the prices for tokens have fallen now, it does not mean that in the future the prices for these tokens will never rise in price anymore. Therefore, I think that a lot depends on the stability of the person himself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 21, 2019, 02:16:54 PM
If there is a decrease in cryptocurrency purchased by me by 10-20%, I immediately sell it. I do not expect a strong drawdown, since in this case it will be extremely problematic to save capital. And with a further fall I buy back, increasing the asset.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 21, 2019, 01:23:44 PM
This may have something to do with the ICO prices, I suspect. Those which got listed in the exchanges are being traded at heavy discounts, and those which are ongoing are struggling to attract investment. So I am not surprised if the tokens are going down against ETH or BTC. For my part, I have already converted most of my tokens to ETH.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
May 21, 2019, 01:11:35 PM
now it's not time for the token to increase, now only btc and eth have increased. if btc and eth are stable in the top position maybe the token will be pumped and follow-up goes up to a high position. we need to wait for that.
maybe we have to wait for one more increase and bitcoin and ethereum are stable above. and at that time other altcoins can follow for the increase we are waiting for. stay patient waiting for an increase from altcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
May 21, 2019, 12:56:13 PM
Yes many good token price are going to decreasing, even this month i kept holding a coin. Unfortunately, the hold of my coin is going down very much day by day. It is a logical matter that now only BTC and ETH volume increase. Although now the coinmarketcap top list on 10 currency seems to be more excited.
now it's not time for the token to increase, now only btc and eth have increased. if btc and eth are stable in the top position maybe the token will be pumped and follow-up goes up to a high position. we need to wait for that.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2019, 12:55:52 PM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

That will depend on the token that I store. For tokens that I don't think will have a future, shitcoins, surely I will sell it as soon as possible. But for tokens that I think still have hope, I will try to hold them as long as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 21, 2019, 12:45:35 PM
Yes many good token price are going to decreasing, even this month i kept holding a coin. Unfortunately, the hold of my coin is going down very much day by day. It is a logical matter that now only BTC and ETH volume increase. Although now the coinmarketcap top list on 10 currency seems to be more excited.
A coin slipped from bitcoin that he was in a strong rise , I think now will be a correction long for this coin to grow
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 21, 2019, 10:00:49 AM
I think it's a game of patience. We should be hold our coins for best price in the market. When we see the market prices are good then we cannot late to sell them.
we can never know when the price is good enough. each person determines for himself the price of selling his tokens
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 21, 2019, 08:55:32 AM
The price of altcoins and token is not avoided or dropped because I know that when the price of bitcoin falls, the price of altcoins is also somewhat falling but there are altcoins that are somewhat falling slightly because other altcoins do not approve its price drops so there are big buyers in the exchanger which keep its price even when dumping other bounty hunters do not avoid boarding selling especially if they see that the price is falling somewhat soon they are promoting to sales immediately.
Activity: 574
May 21, 2019, 08:41:56 AM
I think it's a game of patience. We should be hold our coins for best price in the market. When we see the market prices are good then we cannot late to sell them.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
May 21, 2019, 07:55:18 AM
I don't remember in recent months asking myself this question, since April my portfolio has always been green. A small correction does not make me worry about it. In any case, I have a strategy and it still works, and what will happen later, time will tell.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 21, 2019, 07:10:22 AM
I continue to keep the coins which i have for long-term investment unless there are too many negative news about the coin which i have. Maybe I'm wrong, but my plan is to keep my coins up until 2022-2023. That's why I don't sell my long-term coins because of the instant rise or fall in the market.
Activity: 397
May 21, 2019, 06:56:01 AM
I was not easily panicked by a token that fell suddenly, because before I had researched and believed in the development of the token. Unless in some periods there was no price at all I might sell even at a low price.
Activity: 700
May 21, 2019, 06:37:38 AM
Of course, in no case can you sell your coins in such a situation and give in to panic. I have long realized that this situation in the cryptocurrency market happens very often and it is important to simply follow your strategy and not follow the mood of the crowd. I think it will be useful for many to study the market before investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 21, 2019, 06:09:05 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 21, 2019, 01:17:56 AM
I divide the investment portfolio into several projects. Long-term fifty percent, medium-term, thirty percent and in work, more risky - the rest means.  Therefore, it is always possible to operate with funds.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
May 21, 2019, 12:37:30 AM
Never expect a smooth and uninterrupted upward movement in crypto. Irrespective of how the bull run may present itself, there will certainly be periods where prices will decline but this does not mean that is the end. There is no point in panic selling when prices decline in such state because eventually the market will recover and continue the upward movement.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 20, 2019, 11:34:23 PM
I will take the risk, I don't intend to sell tokens for peanuts it is whether it worths or nothing because that happens to me where I sold my tokens because it is decreasing in price but the next weeks I am in a strong regret for not holding that coin that came from 10 cents to almost 4 dollars
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
May 20, 2019, 11:07:58 PM
I will try to save it until the token becomes rubbish, because I believe that the tokens we have will probably have a reasonable price in the future so I will hold them to any time, hopefully every tokens we have have a very large price.
Pages:
Jump to: