Pages:
Author

Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing? - page 6. (Read 15470 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 20, 2019, 10:34:36 PM
If my tokens continue decreasing in my blockfolio but i know that those tokens that i have they have a potential to going up their prices when the market are totally in recovery i should hold them and be more patience and not making panic selling.
You gotta HODL because you believe on the coin you buy in your portfolio, most if not all of us have experience the bear market, but we never loss our confidence on the coin we are holding.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 20, 2019, 09:41:31 PM
If my tokens continue decreasing in my blockfolio but i know that those tokens that i have they have a potential to going up their prices when the market are totally in recovery i should hold them and be more patience and not making panic selling.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
May 20, 2019, 07:20:22 PM
for myself, if I experience something like that, then what I do is look at the market first if I still have enough volume, I will hold it, but if it continues to decrease, I will sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 20, 2019, 07:06:11 PM
I have experienced something like this and until now I still keep the token because the price is still very cheap and used to be expensive but I will still save the coin until the price of the token goes up again and matches the price I want
it's hard to wait for the price of the token to rise if the coin ever rises high and then drops so it's hard to go up again.
but don't give up, still, because who knows, later it can rise even though it's not too high but can produce.
because anything can happen so wait and save even though the expectations are small.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 20, 2019, 07:01:25 PM
I have experienced something like this and until now I still keep the token because the price is still very cheap and used to be expensive but I will still save the coin until the price of the token goes up again and matches the price I want
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 20, 2019, 06:31:06 PM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

It is necessary that you have a risk management. This is for you to decide for yourself at what level of price reduction you start selling your tokens.
I usually start selling when prices fall by more than 40-50%. Sometimes I wait longer, it all depends on the project and its prospects.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 06:02:39 PM
I personally will see and keep up with the development of tokens that I bought if there is no roadmap run by devlodeper, I will sell the token it and on the contrary roadmap walk I will hold token it, until the price rises and gets a profit
if the project goes according to rodmap then it proves if their team works well.
and if that happens then it can be ascertained if the project runs well enough.
because there are currently many projects that don't work according to Rodmap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 20, 2019, 05:06:29 PM
I believe that the best thing to remember when investing in cryptos is to never get attached with any coin or token, simply be smart and realize when to soak up the adulation.

Regardless of how great the project appears, it doesn't make a difference how magnificent the group is.

Each project has its season of lows and high and for somebody who isn't here for long, simply accept the benefit open door and proceed onward. I have had frightful experience about coins I was holding dump over 75% and I was all the while holding and cheerful
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 20, 2019, 04:07:55 PM
I just crunch out the numbers beforehand and don't have to worry about panicking or anything like that.

Before you even start anything at all, set a specific financial goal then break it down to quarters.
Take a look at your alts you have now and set the parameters for when you will sell.
For example:

If it pumps more 12% more than the original price I bought it at, sell for a profit.
By more when it dips 5%.
Sell for a loss if it loses over half its value over a three month period.

Things like that will guide your investing and make it a smooth process.
Without it, it would just be stressful wondering if its the right time to buy or sell.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 20, 2019, 04:04:00 PM
I personally will see and keep up with the development of tokens that I bought if there is no roadmap run by devlodeper, I will sell the token it and on the contrary roadmap walk I will hold token it, until the price rises and gets a profit
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 20, 2019, 03:55:04 PM
If you really believe in a project where you invest your crypto then there's no way to sell yet because bull run is still not coming. Just be patient and continue hodl your assets and we'll see how those tokens will survive and have a decent price.
That's right, but those who sell tokens today will then buy 10 times more expensive from the same people who sell these coins today. This is a rule that I managed to learn in my time in cryptocurrency.
Investors should only do this if they don't have any other options or if they believed that they've mistakenly invest with a wrong projects, but if you are still in a positive side, there's no reason of selling even the value is continuously decreasing as time will come and with how the term will make some progress the value will rise back again and delivers good results to your investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 20, 2019, 02:55:37 PM
If you really believe in a project where you invest your crypto then there's no way to sell yet because bull run is still not coming. Just be patient and continue hodl your assets and we'll see how those tokens will survive and have a decent price.
That's right, but those who sell tokens today will then buy 10 times more expensive from the same people who sell these coins today. This is a rule that I managed to learn in my time in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 20, 2019, 02:50:31 PM
In this situation the possibility of development is also there so we need to wait for sometimes taking the good decisions and making the right investment and proper tokens will always came to the end with right profit for your analysis and your search in the previous stages so if you want to invest now pick the right one and that will definitely increase in the future Cheesy some this situation the possibility of development is also there so we need to wait for sometimes taking the good decisions and making the right investment and proper tokens will always came to the end with right profit for your analysis and your search in the previous stages so if you want to invest now with the right one and that will definitely increase in the future
Activity: 280
May 20, 2019, 02:27:42 PM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

I can't see my tokens falling in price and still hold, it's unwise unless in a case I decide to hold the token for long term goals. I can only keep quiet when I see the token falss and rises simultaneously.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
May 20, 2019, 02:26:15 PM

I already experience many times that I bought a certain token on dip but unfortunately the value still went down and its really frustrating but I just think about it as my time deposit where in due time I will harvest something out of it. It's just a matter of right timing in when to sell and just keep in mind that eventhough the value went down but we're still holding the same amount of token from the time we bought it. Patience is the key.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
May 20, 2019, 02:00:14 PM
If you are a bounty hunter it's necessary for me in my opinion to sell the tokens you are holding to secure your profit from doing the bounty tasks however if you're an investor and you studied the project and you have a trust in that project I think it's worth holding for but I think most of the altcoins are crushing and will recover after a long time.

So if you really want  a profit then sell it for a secure profit and if you want a big and nice profit hold a token that you know will pump in the future.
Bounty hunter or investor?? It doesn't matter who are you between the two as long as you get profit then you're good.

Bounty hunters tend to sell their rewards as their tokens will be listed on an exchange and so is the investors. Maybe there are some hunters and investors that will hold a small amount for the future but most of their tokens will be sold on an exchange causing the price of token to decrease.
I am not a full bounty hunter, but I also do long-term trading and investment. In this week I have bought several altcoins in the amount of $ 1200. But your advice is very precise, when we know that the coin has begun to be wasted is actually the right time to sell as soon as possible. Even though it is the result of the prize or the proceeds from buying when the ICO.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
May 19, 2019, 11:33:28 PM
Yeah! Panic will surely come when you see your portfolio marking red everyday, For me If I see that I will only lose like lets say 20% of my investment, I will quickly sell it and go for another coins that worth investing for. Because if you still stay on that bloody coin you will end up loosing all of your investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
May 19, 2019, 11:28:12 PM
Its very hard to make decisions because panic will certainly hit you hard. You might think that the token price will be worthless as the time passess by. But one thing I always do whether I will hold it or sell, I deeply research about the project and their team. When I like the project, no matter how hard the price continue to decline I still keep on holding that coin until they fullfill their developments. So far so good for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 19, 2019, 11:23:09 PM

I will search for the reason, what was causing my token falling. There might be some whales investors sold their token,
and causing my token value drop in the market. If that was the case, i would not sell my token because it should be only temporary drop.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 19, 2019, 06:57:06 PM
I do not panic to sell my tokens which is why I carefully select my tokens before buying into them. Price can’t keep going up so I have my backup plans for trading and for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: