Pages:
Author

Topic: 💣💣💣 [TOKPIE] Makes your Dream Real 💣💣💣[Bounty Stakes Trading]💣💣💣 - page 17. (Read 26563 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
1. "Scary things"- well.. it was just a cheater that violated rules..probably it's you again just from another account-)
2. We are not looking for any investments.

3. NOTE simple thing - If we were dishonest team then there will be 100500 blames here. WHERE ARE THEY? just one fraud man that was trying to blame us
4. What is not transparent? Please be specific instead of general phrases.

5. IMPORTANT! we also give new hunters TKP for collateral for FREE if you didn't know about that then you did not know anything about our bounty stakes trading solution.

6. About bounties we list. Only 20% of them was failed. If a bounty fails all collateral was returned to hunters!!!  

7. IMPORTANT! There are millions of TKP in hunters' hands (we made two own bounties for the last two years).
These hunters join other bounties we list and use their TKP as collateral for selling stakes. THEY DON'T BUY TKP because they already have it.
So we are absolutely don't care sell you your stakes by providing collateral or not. This is just an option that used mostly by our community of hunters.
We don't want to serve, cheater, suspicious newcomers, people who don't understand how it works and hunters that don't have a penny. This is not our target group.
So thank you very much that you are not with us!)

Are you addressing me? Why are you accusing me of things? Is that how you treat people? I am not surprised this person is so upset. You don't seem very fair or nice. I simply looked at the topic since I am thinking of being in one of the bounties run by tokpie. I am concerned with what I have just read here. I am even more concerned about how you have just addressed me and accused me of things. I'm not sure what your problem is to be honest.
Since I am planning to be a part of the bounty then I will certainly be concerned. I do not want to waste my time with a bounty for so long. I have been stung and so have we all. Bounty is very risky. Please be nice. I don't think how you just spoke to me is ok. If people have a problem with something why can they not just discuss it? I tried and you just accused me of things. Anyway my two cents is that you should try be nice. That person doesn't seem to have really taken advantage of what they did. I am not sure why you didn't sort something out with them. You don't seem reasonable just look how you spoke to me. The person clearly made a mistake. I saw the screenshots. They could have sold all those stakes but never. Now I will not be using your exchange after you just spoke to me like this. I will wait for the youc tokens to be listed elsewhere. I don't want to risk depositing or taking part of the collateral if you have an attitude like you do.

If we are able to loan TKP then where is this info? I cannot find it. So I can loan enought tkp to cover the entire bounty duration then sell them all ahead of time? Is this correct? There is no risk? So If I earn 3 stakes a week. the bounty part 2 is 7 weeks and part 3 is 7 weeks. this is 14 weeks x 3 so it is 42 stakes in total. This is a lot of tkp I think maybe at least 100k? Will this be ok? If this is true I maybe am wrong about you. But please don't talk to me this way. I am not the same person. I don't like you telling me you glad I am not with you when I haven't even tried. Please explain how I can get some free tpk for the whole bounty? I want to make sure I am paid for the work. Thank you.

it was addressed to the old one cheater who was replied long time ago. But now i see that it's not you-) so pardon me

If we are able to loan TKP then where is this info?  
It's everywhere:
- on our pinned message https://t.me/tokpie/30195 "🏦 TKP token staking (lending) and borrowing 🆕 🎉" and in the channel https://t.me/cashforstakes/356

- on our main page: https://tokpie.io/

- and inside the system: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_ca_user/

So I can loan enought tkp to cover the entire bounty duration then sell them all ahead of time? Is this correct?
Yes, correct.
look at June 15, 200 promissory note market : https://tokpie.com/view_exchange/TKP_PN_15_Jun_2020-TKP
It's full of BIDs. Means you can borrow easily. Also there are Sep 2020, Dec 2020 and other markets for llending/borrowing.
Just read this guide to know how to borrow or lend TKP: https://tokpie.io/blog/tkp-token-staking-lending-borrowing/
The only one risk when you borrow is a high growth of the asset that you borrow. For example, if you borrow TKP and it's price grow up then it could become more costly to return a loan. To avoid this risk you can just buy TKP without borrowing.

So If I earn 3 stakes a week. the bounty part 2 is 7 weeks and part 3 is 7 weeks. this is 14 weeks x 3 so it is 42 stakes in total. This is a lot of tkp I think maybe at least 100k? Will this be ok?
42 signature stakes will require a lot of TKP for collateral. It will be about 500k-1.800k TKP depending on your status (trial - enterprise). Check all plans here: https://tokpie.io/fees.

Please explain how I can get some free tpk for the whole bounty?
Click on "earn TKP" here https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_ca_user/

Activity: 906
Merit: 262
1. "Scary things"- well.. it was just a cheater that violated rules..probably it's you again just from another account-)

3. NOTE simple thing - If we were dishonest team then there will be 100500 blames here. WHERE ARE THEY? just one fraud man that was trying to blame us

5. IMPORTANT! we also give new hunters TKP for collateral for FREE if you didn't know about that then you did not know anything about our bounty stakes trading solution.

6. About bounties we list. Only 20% of them was failed. If a bounty fails all collateral was returned to hunters!!!  

7. IMPORTANT! There are millions of TKP in hunters' hands (we made two own bounties for the last two years).
These hunters join other bounties we list and use their TKP as collateral for selling stakes. THEY DON'T BUY TKP because they already have it.
So we are absolutely don't care sell you your stakes by providing collateral or not. This is just an option that used mostly by our community of hunters.
We don't want to serve, cheater, suspicious newcomers, people who don't understand how it works and hunters that don't have a penny. This is not our target group.

Are you addressing me? Why are you accusing me of things? Is that how you treat people? I am not surprised this person is so upset. You don't seem very fair or nice. I simply looked at the topic since I am thinking of being in one of the bounties run by tokpie. I am concerned with what I have just read here. I am even more concerned about how you have just addressed me and accused me of things. I'm not sure what your problem is to be honest.
Since I am planning to be a part of the bounty then I will certainly be concerned. I do not want to waste my time with a bounty for so long. I have been stung and so have we all. Bounty is very risky. Please be nice. I don't think how you just spoke to me is ok. If people have a problem with something why can they not just discuss it? I tried and you just accused me of things. Anyway my two cents is that you should try be nice. That person doesn't seem to have really taken advantage of what they did. I am not sure why you didn't sort something out with them. You don't seem reasonable just look how you spoke to me. The person clearly made a mistake. I saw the screenshots. They could have sold all those stakes but never. Now I will not be using your exchange after you just spoke to me like this. I will wait for the youc tokens to be listed elsewhere. I don't want to risk depositing or taking part of the collateral if you have an attitude like you do.

If we are able to loan TKP then where is this info? I cannot find it. So I can loan enought tkp to cover the entire bounty duration then sell them all ahead of time? Is this correct? There is no risk? So If I earn 3 stakes a week. the bounty part 2 is 7 weeks and part 3 is 7 weeks. this is 14 weeks x 3 so it is 42 stakes in total. This is a lot of tkp I think maybe at least 100k? Will this be ok? If this is true I maybe am wrong about you. But please don't talk to me this way. I am not the same person. I don't like you telling me you glad I am not with you when I haven't even tried. Please explain how I can get some free tpk for the whole bounty? I want to make sure I am paid for the work. Thank you.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Now you speak even more rubbish. I never violated any rules. I never stole anything. I left my tkp in my account so you knew I wont run away. You don't even discuss it with me you just zero my account. I invest what little I have left (1 eth) and make 330000tkp worth over $1000 and then you take that all from me just because I took collateral out when the price was worthless? Is it my fault your system is broken? I didn't even sell those stakes. If you went and looked at my account activity you will seen I never sold the ones I got for a cheap price. Your system should not have allowed me to take collateral out so cheaply. Instead of just cancelling my collateral I paid cheap for you forced me to buy it back at full price leaving me with 0 TKP. How is that fair? Now I can't even get paid for future bounty work. You screwed everything up for me. I can't even make much money and if I had that tpk I could take more collateral out cuz right now the price is good. But you decide to instead of discuss it with me, you rather take everything from me and call me a thief??\\

I am the one with 0 tpk not you. I did not benefit from what I did even look yourself. I didn't say anything cause I assumed you had the sense to realize I made a mistake and realized what I had done and then did not sell the stakes. You could have cleared those orders of the system but instead you bought them back at full price. You call me the cheater??

IF I am a chearter what exactly did I get? You ruined everything for me and you wont even talk about it. Your solution is to clear peoples accounts. Yes I complain and I am not actually the only one. Onlt those with big investments would complain and most ppl invest a small amount so they don't complain. They also don't trade alot like I do and build their wealth. I spent months buying and selling and you take all of it from me.

I MADE A MISTAKE BUYING THAT COLLATERAL AT THE CHEAP PRICE. I was tempted to sell it and rip you off but I decided not to. Look at my orders you will see I had every chance in the world to abuse the collateral I paid for but I never. I never sold it. I only sold what I previously paid for at the real price. Also I never broke any rule by getting colateral at such a low price. It is your fault if the system is broken. You talk about me like I was stealing lots and lots of tpk and was selling all the stakes I had. How many times must I tell you to go and look and see.

Why couldnt you have just cleared the collateral I took out and realized I made a mistake. YOu can see I never sold them. I understand if I was selling them but I was not. So insted of just cancelliing them you buy them back at full price. You can take over our account whenever you want and do as you please.

I have very little money and no way to take collateral out. When the bounty is paid everyone will dump that is why I like tokpie so I can pay myself at a good rate if I decide it is.

How the hell am I committing fraud?? Do you know what that means even? Please show me the funds I stole since I commit "fraud"

You just being nasty instead of sorting this out. I really liked tokpie but now I can never use it again just because of a misunderstanding. If I wanted to steal I would have. I would cleared the entire stake and then sell it all.

Look at my last collaterals I took out. There about 5 or 6 that you could have just canceled and then everything would have been fine since I never touched them. Instead you buy them back at full price.

I paid very little for the colalteral so if it was 1000tkp you bought it back at 100000 how is that fair? If I had sold it then I understand but I never. You didnt even let me sell it so I can buy the stakes back. You instead do waht you like. Why would I pay more then what I get back???

I never gained a single thing doing what I did. Look at my account the last few days. I bought cheap stake like 5 or 6 times and never sold. Apparently this makes me a  fraud? I dont actually understand why you have to be so horrible. You cannot even talk to me like a human being. You just take everything.

So you ruined my bounty carrer. Do you have any idea how much damage you caused? I have nothing to place for collateral. I needed that money. I earned what I earned fair and square by buying low and selling high.

I am only guilty of making a mistake. It is like I was about to steal but put it back. That isn't stealing. Thats called doing the right thing. Obviously I was tempted. But did I sell those stakes??? Nope. Yet you punish me still.

I was actually honest. But ya dude I am a terrible person for trying to make a libving and now I am not only down over $1000 but I have no more to invest and buy more tkp and look at the price tkp. I will never be able to use your exchange ever again and all because of something that could have been worked out. We could have spoken about this. We could have analayzed what I bought and sold and come up with an agree ment.

You say you don't need the investment then why take it from me? I need it. Maybe you dont need it but others do.

This is a permanent punishment for something I never even went through with. I don't know why you couldnt just talk to me about it. I bet you dont even feel anything. You took everything from me.

You say you will loan tpk but ya how much>?? Not enough to take collateral out with. Why would you loan tkp if you wont even let me keep mine? Why risk that? You talk about a loan like you gonna give us one.
There is no way in hell you have any intention on helping me or sorting this out. You just don't care at all. Tokpie has this attitude of not giving a damn. Personally I would never zero someones account espscially if I see they didnt abuse the colalteral they bought.

I made a mistake I could not take it back. What was I supposed to do? Contact support? Get called a thief? When I didn't even steal anything. You would not have helped me.

I took that collateral out without even thinking and then I though about it but it was too late. Notice I never sold it nor withdrew. If I wanted to fraud you I would have withdrawn but I planned to use tokpie for as long as it exists and now I can never ever use it again. I was so glad I had made that money and secured the tpj for further collateral but you don't care.

I dont know how you can just take something from someone who clearly made a mistake. You should give me my tpk back but I know you wont. I am the one with nothing so who is the real thief?

I guess you have never made a mistake before. If you dont need the investment cuz you have lots of money then why not give it back to me. I mean you took all of it. every singe tpk then still tell me I own more what the hell. You could have cancelled those oreders and then I would pay back what was left. That would have been fair. The rest I would have paid back with the stakes I earn.

I don't understand why you doing this to me. But ya ok.

Just for one silly mistake now the rest of my bounty career with tpk is ruined and my profit and future profit. I cant even use the exchange and you refude to negotiate something fair. Fair for you is taking everything.

Now how must I get paid for my stakes? How must I pay collateral??? You will just zero my account again...
You wont even help me.

You ruined so much for me. For a misunderstanding that could have been resolved peacefully. I mean you guys just took my account over and everything. You didnt even tell me.

I honestly cant see what the problem is and why you cant look over my account and see what I owe and what I dont owe. Dont make me pay for stakes I never sold at 100x more then I got them.
I bought the stakes cheap I dont deny it but I didnt sell them cause I knew it was wrong. I did the right thing by not selling them but you dont see it that way.

You not fair at all. Now I have even fewer ways to make income. You just think I am a piece of shit dont you? I am sorry ok. I made a mistake. I dont see why you need to take everyhing from me when I dont take anything from you?

You can even see I didnt sell them but you dont care. I assumed that at distribution those stakes would just dissapear cuz you would realise what had happened and deleted them.

So thank you tokpie. I risked half of the money I had left believing in you and you do this to me just because I made an honest mistake. If I was not honest I would have cleaned you guys out. Doesn't that make sense? If I was really a crook why would I keep my funds in  my account? I would withdraw everything and dissapear which I did not.

My account is even messed up and I also lost my 50k upgrade. I lost everything. I dont know why you cant just be nice. What is so hard about talking to me and fixing it? I am a customer. This is what I hate about crypto. ppl just do what they want.

I cant even reason with you. I had 33000k tpk I made a mistake and you somehow feel you should take everything. You could have taken what I actually owed and removed the rest. Why didnt you just delete those orders?? How is that honest? Doing stuff without letting someone know is not honest. If you had any respect for your customers you would not do this and come up with a solution we can both be happy with but no you refuse.

You can think as you want but fact is I never stole a thing. My account proves this all my activity is there. I am the one sitting with 0 balance not you. You act like you want to help bounty hunters but you don't.
I highly doubt you loan out tpk to ppl. Anyway if you want to believe you right and I am a terrible person fine. Fact still remains I took nothing from you yet you took everything. You left me with nothing. I dont know how you can just do that to someone. I wish I could talk to you about it. Sigh... I give up...

You actually seem like a nice person. I wish you didn't hate me. Whatever you think of me is wrong. I wish you would stop calling me names and making accusations. I know what you think of me and I am actually not that kind of person but did you find that out?? No you just assume I am a terrible person.

Thank you that I am not with you anymore? Customer satisfaction clearly means nothing to you. You treat me like I am such a bad person. Ya I know you glad I am not with you anymore. Im glad you happy. Sorry for being there in the first place.

Anyway good luck to tokpie sorry you don't want me around. I didn't mean for this to happen and I really wish you would talk to me before jumping to conclusions. I don't like being called these names. I am an actual person you know. You don't respect me at all not even enough to talk to me first before doing all this. You dont want people that dont understand how it works? Nice thing to say. Do you feel good about yourself? Take everything from someone then insult them. Nice.

You say you here to help hunters. I dont know why you wont help me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I bought some tkp tokens for peanut money when it was first out. And now it seems my best investment decision in crypto for 2 years.

Tokpie progressing very well and it also affecting the value of the token.

Do you use your TKP as collateral to sell bounty stakes?

No, but not because i don't want, i have no bounty stakes for months. But i may just earn some stakes just to try how does it work.
It’s means, If i buy stakes from tokpie then i will direct get proper token/coin from bounty.

I'm interested to try it. Just like to khow that.

Yes, exactly. You will get tokens of the related project in the same conversion rate and at the same time as if you were a bounty hunter.

On that moment you can buy/sell bounty stakes of YOUengine project.
and Look at this tool: https://tokpie.io/crypto-bounty-analyzer You will be impressed how it works and what it allows you to do-)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
It’s means, If i buy stakes from tokpie then i will direct get proper token/coin from bounty.

I'm interested to try it. Just like to khow that.
I bought some tkp tokens for peanut money when it was first out. And now it seems my best investment decision in crypto for 2 years.

Do you use your TKP as collateral to sell bounty stakes?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 906
Merit: 262
I don't use tokpie ever since they started to take over peoples accounts. I am reading scary things here and there seems to be plenty of evidence. Only 2 pages back are plenty of accusations and very questionable decisions made by the tokpie team. I am not sure it is the best idea to trust them. Many bounties run then did not do so well and many hunters wasted their time. I read about the collateral it is not really so clear.
If it was an honest team they will not accuse people of things and would come to an arrangement. I see no such thing happening.

Take heed if you decide to invest in tokpie. They not fully transparent and the projects on them could be better run. Tokpie claims the projects they use are not their responsibility. Just saying that says all you must know.
If a scam is run on tokpie you can't blame them even though they should be blamed. Tokpie has a blemished record and reviews have included it. Users are not in control of their account and collateral can be taken from you whenever they please.

READ THE TOKPIE TOS very carefully. Many dodgy rules there. Not clear.
DO NOT USE COLLATERAL AT TOKPIE. Just wait for the bounty to payout. Tokpie you must pay 3x more before you get the bounty. If you ok to pay 3x more for your tokens then wait for its ok. Or you can just wait and get the tokens and sell them. Either way, you will wait. You risk 3x your value in their exchange which they can pay back for you whenever they want.

So you pay 3x what you make and you risk that in their exchange. Not good.

You earn 0.10eth of tokens.
You must pay 0.30eth to get them and sell them early.
you risk 0.20 eth for nothing. They can pay back the owned collateral since they can access the account you have and then you lose even more.

Sounds very suspicious. Be careful. They might claim back your profits and use any excuse to pay the collateral. read the terms very carefully. very unhonest terms.

Tokpie Listed Test Grams!

💸 Anyone can get test Gram tokens, for free and trade them on Tokpie.
👉 NOTE: this is the test Gram tokens issued by TON on TON blockchain testnet2.

👉 FULL GUIDE!

Earn on Tokpie: join to 👉 https://t.me/cashforstakes

Tokpie Listed YOUC Bounty Stakes!

💸Anyone can get ETH, USDC, TKP immediately by selling YOUengine bounty stakes on Tokpie.
👉 No need to wait for bounty distribution: get money now!

YOUengine Bounty Round 1 (supported by Tokpie) has started: https://tokpie.io/blog/youengine-bounty/

YOUC token IEO/listing approved on TOP-10 CMC Exchange. Get your share in $3M pool!

YOUengine bounty: main conditions outline

Learn how to earn YOUC, ETH, USDC, TKP by joining YOUengine bounty. What are the bounty categories, how many rounds and when distribution:
👉 https://tokpie.io/blog/youengine-bounty/

Tokpie has partnered with YOUengine 👍

YouEngine is a very well funded project that is going to make IEO/listing on Latoken. Tokpie, in turn, will handle a bounty/airdrop on behalf of YOUengine. Also, we will provide them with ieo/listing.
Find more details about this promising partnership:
👉 https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-partners-youengine/

Do we have news about the upcoming bounty that you mentioned?
 Huh

Yes, it will start within the next 70 hours.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Do we have news about the upcoming bounty that you mentioned?
 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: