Pages:
Author

Topic: 💣💣💣 [TOKPIE] Makes your Dream Real 💣💣💣[Bounty Stakes Trading]💣💣💣 - page 36. (Read 26538 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Already tried sell and buy stakes, withdraw 3-5 minutes, it's really good.
Do you have the link on how to deposit eth/stkes to the tokpie platform. I am reading the instruction but still have not understand on what to do there. Hope somebody could enlightened me on this one.

Just follow the instructions after clicking [Deposit] button in the line with your stakes type.
Othervise ask help in the telegram: https://telegram.me/tokpie
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Do you have the link on how to deposit eth/stkes to the tokpie platform. I am reading the instruction but still have not understand on what to do there. Hope somebody could enlightened me on this one.
You need to send request by Email and write how many stakes you want to deposit.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
Do you encouraging some other bounties to use the website to trade?
IMPORTANT: Trade fees will be applied since November 01, 2018
You can decrease all fees by 2-5 times + get additional bonuses by holding TKP tokpens!
Mode details: https://medium.com/@TokPie/tokpie-trade-fees-62d5531f272d
I think that's justifiable with your early trials and an advantage to tokpie users.
I'm waiting for the additional pairs of btc, do you have any set plan for it right now?
And what are the possible new coins to be added in the future?

ETH/BTC pair will be included in Q1 2019.
Probably You want to get [Bounty Stake / BTC ] type of pairs. Am I right?

Currently, we have ETH, OMG, VEN, TKP (let's call them cryptocurrencies)
New altcoins and coins will be added every quarter. It may be absolutely new (just post ICO tokens) or/and well-known high vol. coins due to CMC.

By the way, you may propose any coin you want to see on our exchange.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
You can decrease all fees by 2-5 times + get additional bonuses by holding TKP tokpens!
Mode details: https://medium.com/@TokPie/tokpie-trade-fees-62d5531f272d
I think that's justifiable with your early trials and an advantage to tokpie users.
I'm waiting for the additional pairs of btc, do you have any set plan for it right now?
And what are the possible new coins to be added in the future?
Do you plan to increase number of signature campaings wich stacks we can trade?

It will depend on the needs of projects which will be added in the future. Btw, you can recommend any reliable project for that so that we could make own review and send them an offer.
Do you plan to increase number of signature campaings wich stacks we can trade?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I like platform. It gives you amazing opportunities to get a reward for your work every week! I really wanted the number of bounty companies to only grow on the platform.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I really like this concept of earning some of your stakes while participating in bounties, this will in a long run assist those who need some ETH and I belief other bounty campaigns will adopt tokpie as a reliable and credible exchange for enlistment of their tokens.
You can decrease all fees by 2-5 times + get additional bonuses by holding TKP tokens!
Mode details: https://tokpie.io/fees
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Is it will be possible to earn and sell stakes for articles (content) bounty campaigns?
Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment, the platform will only develop, in the future we are waiting for more projects.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Is it will be possible to earn and sell stakes for articles (content) bounty campaigns?
We are happy to announce our new update: 1.2
Deposits functionality has been fully updated to create a much more transparent and clear process. Now any user can generate his unique wallet address for depositing cryptocurrencies and tokens in seconds.
Check it: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/
Activity: 175
Merit: 1

Welcome on board. Don't forget that you can not only sell your bounty stakes but also buy any other types of stakes.

For example, if you predict that moderation campaign stakes get better stake-to-token conversion rate than you can buy it by selling your signature campaign stakes. Wink

Yeep, the option to exchange stakes for ETH of other stakes is great.

Welcome on board. Don't forget that you can not only sell your bounty stakes but also buy any other types of stakes.

For example, if you predict that moderation campaign stakes get better stake-to-token conversion rate than you can buy it by selling your signature campaign stakes. Wink
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
As I already noticed by using it. it's functioning as a centralized crypto exchange (currently only with crypto withdrawals/depositing).
Also, bounty stakes after its conversion to tokens can be traded as usual. Am I right?

Bounty stakes cannot be traded after its conversion to the related tokens. 

Thanks, now I understood. It's like futures execution when I get tokens on my bounty stakes. Great.
As I already noticed by using it. it's functioning as a centralized crypto exchange (currently only with crypto withdrawals/depositing).
Also, bounty stakes after its conversion to tokens can be traded as usual. Am I right?

Bounty stakes cannot be traded after its conversion to the related tokens. 
Activity: 2114
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hopefully in the near future you are going to add more bounty partners on your platform.
But please only the legit ones.
I've sold few of my stakes and its a quick trade there.
Do you have plans of converting stakes into btc?

Yes, we are looking for new reliable projects to list more different bounty stakes for our investors.
And yes, we plan to add more 'quote cryptocurrencies' available for exchange in the future (incl btc).
That's good to hear, good luck with your future plans.
Volume isn't so high for now but once people are aware of this exchange, it will become gradually.
Waiting for that day when you have different pairs.

Yep, some time is needed to let people understand how it works. Meanwhile, volumes are growing as well as the number of participants.
Its good to know that the number of traders is growing
and volumes are growing as well so that's the time that traders will look for additional coins to trade.
Good luck to tokpie and future endeavors!
Pages:
Jump to: