Pages:
Author

Topic: Tomatocage is trust abuser/lier - page 2. (Read 3984 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
January 25, 2015, 09:45:20 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tomatocage-37522

This kid is totaly retarded
After i show him how many feedback offsite i got offsite to realize his mistake,he still continue to fake lies and abusing the trust system.
If the moderators/escrows are as him,this community/forum is cancer.
He realized that he did mistake,and obviously i'n not only not a scammer but more trusted than him,he blocked the messages i can send to him.
He realize he did mistake but still don't want to remove it abusing the trusted system.
People like you is cancer to all online trading
How come escrows start lying and posting negative feedback randomly and abusing the trust system?
You know what carma is right? you will end someday poor and useless glassed fat scum begging for food in the street oneday
And i will still continue to be more trusted and 10000x more rich than you
Lets everyone see what a retarded cunt you are,accepting your mistake but still abusing the trust level.
Moderatos here are shits to trust you and to accept you as escrow consider you are lier.
https://i.imgur.com/b64nsBo.png

P.S: Its not like i can't buy account for less than 30 dollars and continue my shits.But i don't like lying faggots like you.
Lets everyone see what escrow bitcointalk got and how he lying around

I had a good experience with tomatocage, could you show a proof that he admitted that he made a mistake? You just show a post where he says he will not remove his negative trust ratings. Thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
January 25, 2015, 08:00:05 AM
Not sure how, but I somehow managed to make V Kodoff's trust go from -10 to -1263. Either way, well deserved.
Not sure how, but I somehow managed to make V Kodoff's trust go from -10 to -1263. Either way, well deserved.
When someone gets a lot of negative trust at one time the weight to additional negative trust ratings is increased.

It seems a lot more bitcointalk members are not convinced by V Kodoff's actions and behaviour since its deserved -ve trust increased quite a lot.

Hi, I am reading this tread because I was rated negative by OP.  Have never had deal with him, he gave this tread refference as a reason. Huh
Why is my trust feedback have you saying scammer, with this link in the reference? How am i involved?
He did the same to me. I think he just randomly rated us. An diot

Don't bother too much about it. I think however, if you received a false rating from him, you should be entitled to leave it back an equivalent -ve trust feedback. As Welsh said: don't worry! You can ignore it since his account is totally FUBAR and carries no weight what so ever. Do you think anyone here is willing to take him seriously again?
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
January 25, 2015, 07:33:48 AM

After i show him how many feedback offsite i got offsite to realize his mistake,he still continue to fake lies and abusing the trust system.
He realized that he did mistake,and obviously i'n not only not a scammer but more trusted than him,he blocked the messages i can send to him.
He realize he did mistake but still don't want to remove it abusing the trusted system.
How come escrows start lying and posting negative feedback randomly and abusing the trust system?
You know what carma is right? you will end someday poor and useless glassed fat scum begging for food in the street oneday
Lets everyone see what a retarded cunt you are,accepting your mistake but still abusing the trust level.
Moderatos here are shits to trust you and to accept you as escrow consider you are lier.

P.S: Its not like i can't buy account for less than 30 dollars and continue my shits.But i don't like lying faggots like you.
Why is my trust feedback have you saying scammer, with this link in the reference? How am i involved?
He did the same to me. I think he just randomly rated us. An diot
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 25, 2015, 07:26:22 AM

staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
January 24, 2015, 06:18:18 AM
Hi, I am reading this tread because I was rated negative by OP.  Have never had deal with him, he gave this tread refference as a reason. Huh
Don't worry his account carries no weight what so ever, no one will ever take him seriously again. You can simply ignore it. Judging by his responses he can't take criticism very well and being told when he's wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2015, 03:12:04 AM
My conclusion: the OP is 12. Actually, I think he's 5. Nope, I could actually spell properly when I was 5,so your definitely not 5. I don't even use the slang that you use and refrain from using the word "nigger". I'm pretty sure that's derogatory. Anyway  I hope your trust isn't removed.
Activity: 263
January 24, 2015, 02:30:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
January 24, 2015, 12:58:40 AM
@OP

TomatoeCage is one of the more trustworthy people on this forum.

I am highly suspecting you are an idiot.

~BCX~
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 23, 2015, 11:57:14 PM
Learn something new everyday! Thanks for explaining that to me, quickseller.
The reason for it is because if someone scams a lot of people at once they will show up as very untrusted so they will not be able to scam others
Activity: 742
January 23, 2015, 11:53:58 PM
Learn something new everyday! Thanks for explaining that to me, quickseller.
copper member
January 23, 2015, 11:39:39 PM
When someone gets a lot of negative trust at one time the weight to additional negative trust ratings is increased.
Activity: 742
January 23, 2015, 11:25:41 PM
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
January 23, 2015, 11:18:06 PM
tomatocage is fairer than most especially vod.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
January 23, 2015, 10:47:06 PM
Well, V. Kodoff decided to leave me some feedback:

Scammer,retard and cancer kid
Avoid in all costs

I love how you linked reference to this thread  Cheesy

I'm on default trust at depth=2, so...ouch?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
January 23, 2015, 10:40:38 PM
Dear OP: It's spelled "liar"...
legendary
January 23, 2015, 10:34:06 PM
And who the fuck are you poor ass nigger?

I'm the joint.  Hi.

Google me and you will understand with who the fuck you are talking with you autist fuck.

It's always ironic when someone makes a mistake at the same time they're calling others stupid, wouldn't you agree?

When you want to talk with me,firstly talk with sir you begging starving poor ass nigger

I joined this forum in 2011, sir.
copper member
January 23, 2015, 10:05:58 PM
Google me and you will understand with who the fuck you are talking with you autist fuck.
When you want to talk with me,firstly talk with sir you begging starving poor ass nigger
I think this post is going to prove beyond a doubt that you are right in this case

/s
Activity: 195
The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system
January 23, 2015, 10:05:07 PM
legendary
January 23, 2015, 09:22:52 PM
Firstly,i have no reason to use you as escrow,consider you are 1000x less trusted than me.

Oh, that's much better.  Who are you?

Secondly,i linked you with 15,000+ of my feedback which clearly enough prove who i'm.

That's a low standard for proof.

Have you dealed with mmorpg gold ? I don't think so.

Have you dealt with Bitcoin?

Do u know i have 10+ active impersonators everyday trying to steal my custumers? Obviously not

Obviously.  Again, who are you?

Did u check even a single report agaisnt my name found by "google" obviously not.

Did you satisfy the concerns of your potential customers?  Obviously not.

There is not even 1 single person scammed by me.

And none of us want to be the first.

My skypes was hacked back in 2011-2013 3 times,and hackers took 30,000$+ from my custumers which i paid from my pocket.

That's not very reassuring.  Sounds like you didn't learn your lesson the first two times, so why should we assume your security practices have changed with respect to your BTCtalk account?

That makes me scammer right?

Stemming from the last point, how can I even know that you're the rightful owner of that BTCtalk account?

Is there any rule which i don't know about the escrows? I can't refuse them? Because since ages people got free will and choice.
You are an idiot and you know it.

You can refuse them, but I think you'll find that the community hasn't been uniquely inconsiderate to you.  Any new account demanding blind trust will get a similar response (I say "blind trust" because your outside feedback in no way constitutes proof of honesty).

I link you to my feedback,i have more than 10,000$ In donor ranks only

Feedback can be bought on the cheap.

Not a single banned account or standar report against our company with proofs. (Because obviously we are not scammers)

Unless, of course, you bought it.

All you can find in google is people scammed from impersonators of me.

You may be an impersonator.  I refer you back to your poor security practices.

Nice try posting and abusing the trust system with false information.

If it's false, then that sucks, and it's unfortunate your reputation is being smeared unjustly.  I would recommend that you consider how to adapt to the ocean you swim in rather than trying to change the ocean itself.

I have done more than 5 million usd in trades which are transperent.

I covered the Trendon Shavers ponzi story, which is transparent.  You send first (do you trust me now?).

How come feedback from off-site can be bough? (I read that kind of statement)

Easily.  Actually, people sell outside feedback from this forum.

if u haven't hear about sythe,powerbot,tribot,playerauctions and you still state this,then you are brainwashed idiot.

I must be a brainwashed idiot.

Paying,asking or anything else than receiving feedback for existing trade =  ban.

I remember a month or two ago someone on this forum was severely framed for openly stating he was looking to conduct micro-trades with the sole intention of building positive feedback.  I'm sure it wasn't the only time that's happened around here.

Next time when you point someone MORE TRUSTED THAN YOU with bad names,learn ur lesson.

You may be trusted to those who know you.  We don't.  Again, who are you?

The reason i'm saying the 30$ account i can buy is,to prove you what cancer community is this.

And that's why you care about the opinions of a select, cancerous few, right?

The places/forums i'm using,will always ban that kind of accounts and that kind of activity.

Scammers aren't banned here.  I can't speak for others, but I assume that I can think and be responsible for myself.  There's also an "ignore" button.

People here do abuse trust system and buying accounts,and the admins allow that. Which is big red flag for every single scammer.

Yes, I agree some abuse the trust system, though what I consider abusive someone else may not.  It's also known that accounts are bought and sold here.  Again, I can think for myself.  All you're experiencing are the opinions of a few individuals who have independently decided that your proof of honesty is missing.

That's why bitcointalk is full with retarded americunts with no brain.

Clever.

Putting statements before checks and over-react.

Statements are often best expressed within paragraphs.

And i see you moved my thread,which i will also create again in the right place.

How many different people are you addressing?

Next time when you want to state something,do research before you make urself look more retarded.

That's clearly what happened.

And the off-site forums i use,worth more than your life,they are much more famous and better than this place.

Sike!

Because there we ban the scammers and the suspicious activity in less than day.

Einhorn and Finkle...Finkle and Einhorn.

And i don't see banned scammers here and fake liars like you.

Well, this was amusing.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
January 23, 2015, 06:03:21 PM
Firstly,i have no reason to use you as escrow,consider you are 1000x less trusted than me.
Secondly,i linked you with 15,000+ of my feedback which clearly enough prove who i'm.
People here do abuse trust system and buying accounts,and the admins allow that. Which is big red flag for every single scammer.
Your aggressive nature isn't going to help you. It's all good saying this, but you need to back it up with evidence. Otherwise, your not going to be taking seriously. I don't know how you claim that you are more trusted than TomatoCage, here at this forum I would like to think TomatoCage is much more trusted than you are here, and that's all that matters. No one wants to know what you've done on other websites or outside of the Bitcoin world. But, if you are going to provide evidence that you are trusted from other sources, provide evidence.

What puzzles me is your claim that TomatoCage is the one abusing is powers, when you were
buying negative trust to be put on his profile: Buying negative trust thread

Looking for a loan of 12-15 btc and offering Counter strike skins as collateral? Loan request I can see why people were sceptical of that. Even if it is worth up to $10k.
Pages:
Jump to: