Pages:
Author

Topic: Tomorrow is my last day on this Earth - page 8. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
November 11, 2017, 02:45:35 PM
Hello,

I can't anymore fight against the site 1XBIT.COM.

They stole me about $ 15,000.

Here the original discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1xbit-59-eth-missings-all-bets-cancelled-account-blocked-2160655

With other debts I have I can not live, these $ 15,000 could have revived me in life but 1XBIT broke me completely.

Tomorrow I'm going to kill myself, and everyone does not care.

Do not make the same mistakes as me please.

Try to enjoy your life

Bye

Well I don't know if you're serious, but if you are, don't do it. There so many more measures you can do to take it back. You said it yourself that before you had nothing, and you were able to get back on your feet. Now, it's the same thing; just claw your way back again. Fight!
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
November 11, 2017, 02:42:46 PM
sounds very fake story
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
November 11, 2017, 02:41:00 PM
$15,000 is a lot of money to lose. Killing yourself won't make it come back though. Sometimes suicide feels like the only option, but there is always another way out. I would strongly consider other options. Everyday try and make it through one more day. Think of each day as a step that you have to get through. Eventually you'll be walking like there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
November 11, 2017, 02:33:57 PM
Are you serious? You are kidding, right?
If you are serious, think again man, you can make much more $ in your life. The life worth more than anything, more than all criptos.
Life has bad and good moment, just leave the bads and  move on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 02:13:47 PM
Stupid, dumb, idiot, foolish, gay, coward... Damn. I don't know what else i should call you.
But now that I'm done with that,
Listen. I have been through so much more than what you are going through right now. Amd i am pretty sure that a whole bunch of people out there are gong through things that are so much more worse than what i have went through and most specially than yours. But despite all of their problems, they still laugh and smile. So don't you freakin say that you are gonna kill yourself just because of that amount of money. A lot of people are dreaming to have at least 1 meal a day and have a roof to shelter them from rain. You are lucky to be alive and well others are dying because of sicknesses, others are disabled. You are a lucky bastard. Do not waste what you have because lots of people would give a lot just to be in your place so they can live normal or longer.

Instead of killing yourself, get up and don't let this put you down. Life is hard. You just can't expect life to be always favorable to you. If it isn't, then make a way to survive. And he better from who you were yesterday.
Hope you open your eyes.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 02:12:22 PM
Life is everything if you have life you can have anything you want but you have to work hard and get it. This is not a reason to kill yourself no matter what the situation is never try to kill yourself bro stand up and fight with it and don’t waste your life who knows that in coming year will get 30k$ or maybe even more so don’t waste your precious life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 02:09:55 PM
Additional Notes: I WILL NEVER GIVE UP !
Did you forget your passion? Just go outside and search for a job, man! Don't go for gambling, though. I will help you find a job, you can be a freelancer who predicts match as sports gambling expert. If you wanna go die, it is really useless. Jesus will punish you in the hell and no people care about your death.
Btw, is this guy died right now?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 01:52:21 PM
Think about it for a bit, let it marinate. Is killing yourself really the only option you can think of? While yes your debt is PRETTY big, suicide isn't the answer. Surely you have friends or family that might help you out? And think about it, you're letting them win if you go in with this whole killing yourself thing. Something just from the top of my head and I know how stupid these ideas sound but just gonna put it out there as an alternative to suicide. You can try to go off grid you know Bear Grylls style, live in the woods and shit or you could get yourself arrested at least there you would have a place to sleep and have regular meals everyday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
November 11, 2017, 01:51:03 PM
Too much shocked.are you insane? Just for 15k you are giving up your life which cant be pointed with money.sigh.go and die
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 11, 2017, 01:47:36 PM
Is your life cheaper than $ 15,000? Your life is much more expensive than that, man. Your life is more expensive than that because your life is priceless. There will be another solution besides killing yourself, even that is not a solution because with that you do not solve the problem, you just run away from the problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 01:46:45 PM
Hello,

Here the original discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1xbit-59-eth-missings-all-bets-cancelled-account-blocked-2160655

With other debts I have I can not live, these $ 15,000 could have revived me in life but 1XBIT broke me completely.

Try to enjoy your life

Bye

I know that you feel devastated and depress with this scenario that happened to your though but it is not worth a reason to kill your very own life, there are people there that is not eating a whole day, people who are no home that is sleeping in the streets, people who have no legs that can't walk anymore until they die but you, you are complete with only stolen money. Think a positive way to over come this and stop thinking to kill yourself, stop thinking negative thoughts!.

Convert this event in your life to a positive one even though it is hard, I know you can do this because you will come back stronger with this things that happened to you, you can serve as an inspiration to others.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
November 11, 2017, 01:44:53 PM
15,000 dollars over these 15000 $ you are thinking of killing yourself.
Listen man ! Your life isn't worth these 15,000 at all !!!!
Money can't buy lives, there are billionaires in the hospitals dying begging for one last chance to live, there are people who are fighting every single day and trust me everyone of us that is on this planet is going through a struggle that no one else knows about.
Man ! Due to a short period of depression please don't kill yourself, what kind of condition your family will be in after all this you can imagine.
If you are tired and broke then chill out man ! Join a signature campaign or something if you can't look for a job.. but please don't kill yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 01:40:13 PM
Hello,

Try to enjoy your life

Bye

You are lucky you only lost money.  Consider its a blessing in disguise-   you can always make more money (assuming your are still alive 😊) .  So DON'T sweat it !!!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 01:34:38 PM
Hey dude, do not kill yourself over this. You can still make a lot more when you're alive. Don't give up!
Activity: 84
November 11, 2017, 01:29:10 PM
Ask them specifically why they cancelled your account (not just listing 5. options to you). Threaten legal reprecussions.
Activity: 33
November 11, 2017, 01:24:09 PM
This is really a shocked news that I heard from you. Don't break your heart. Try another one and recover from it.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 01:14:00 PM
Hello,

Try to enjoy your life

Bye

Comeon, your life is more than $15,000.  Those debts can be paid.  I am sure that people whom you asked favor with will understand your situation.  Do not solve a temporary problem with a permanent solution.  There is always a solution.  Life is too valuable and cannot be priced because this is the best gift that God gave us.  Many who are inside the hospital on their deathbed wishing to love longer.  Just be brave and be positive.  Pray.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
November 11, 2017, 01:12:16 PM
Hello,

Try to enjoy your life

Bye

Additional Notes: I WILL NEVER GIVE UP !

LOL
Activity: 13
November 11, 2017, 01:07:44 PM

There's so many beautiful things in life...I would really double think it if I were you.
Activity: 252
November 11, 2017, 12:58:04 PM
Never lose hope, all of us encounter problems/ mistakes.
We must learn from it. In order to avoid it in the future. By that experience, we will be carefull next time.
Pages:
Jump to: