Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 53. (Read 35590 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Price for 1M hash raised by 12% !!!!  It will stay for at least 1 week , then we will see, how the crypto prices are growing! Smiley

BTW: Coming soon:  revenue share:  To prove i am not stealing single satoshi from the miners, i will split my "profit" between miners based on their accepted shares (calculating lifetime values)!!  What it means for you?  Longer you mining, more you earning..

example:  You mining for a week, paid off 200.000 satoshis, and you made me profit 14000 satoshis..  after revenue share implementation, you will get back your 14.000 satoshis in the next 7 day window of  payment (+your normal daily payment)..

ETA: 20.1.2018 , so you have time to mine and make good base for daily rewards Smiley

I will take only 6.5 EUR / month worth of satoshis to cover proxy server hosting monthly fees, nothing else..
why i am doing that?  because ! Smiley

rate calculation for 9.1.2018:
Tomosmining = 2.17 x Coinhive rate...

still using coinhive?  bad for you!

Yes,I'm using coinhive and it seems not so bad for my members who mine only few minutes daily.
Why because I have "powered" coinhive system.
I just answer you because you have asked.

I agree your system is great and I like it and I use it as well because I like knowing about other systems(I know what you think about you have already told me on my topic)
It helps to be true if I say the best miner system for little miners.

Once again:
keep up your good work.

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Price for 1M hash raised by 12% !!!!  It will stay for at least 1 week , then we will see, how the crypto prices are growing! Smiley

BTW: Coming soon:  revenue share:  To prove i am not stealing single satoshi from the miners, i will split my "profit" between miners based on their accepted shares (calculating lifetime values)!!  What it means for you?  Longer you mining, more you earning..

example:  You mining for a week, paid off 200.000 satoshis, and you made me profit 14000 satoshis..  after revenue share implementation, you will get back your 14.000 satoshis in the next 7 day window of  payment (+your normal daily payment)..

ETA: 20.1.2018 , so you have time to mine and make good base for daily rewards Smiley

I will take only 6.5 EUR / month worth of satoshis to cover proxy server hosting monthly fees, nothing else..
why i am doing that?  because ! Smiley

rate calculation for 9.1.2018:
Tomosmining = 2.17 x Coinhive rate...

still using coinhive?  bad for you!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Now everything is ok!   Wink
Pool is lagging... Shocked

now the best profitable pool is vardiff pool, it means there is longer delay between found shares, but the average payout is the same or higher (if you have a little luck).. 
no worries everything is under my control Smiley
Pool is lagging... Shocked
Also, can I mine from multiple PCs using the same FaucetHUB BTC address, or would I need different BTC addresses? Thanks

it's recommended to mine from more devices to the same BTC address for better performance Smiley

Hi!

I had to download the claymore 3.9 to avoid the error: "The ordinal 75 could not be allocated in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"
that I was getting...

Now Windows Defender Firewall is blocking "claymore cryptonote cpu miner/claymore cryptonote". Will I still get mining rewards or will they get blocked by firewall? Thanks

yes, follow the FAQ on the page, i hope we found workaround to every problem that can happen Smiley

Thanks for the reply Tomos!

Although the CMD is showing 110 h/s and currently a total of 60k hashes, I am concerned that Windows Defender Firewall that is blocking claymore, will not let my hashes get registered in the pool. Is that the case? How can I know for sure if my hashes are getting registered in the pool or not? Thanks

if you see hashrate, nothing is blocking your traffic to my proxy..
also you can check your balance, open the main page, and third (or second) FAQ: how can i check my balance..  here you can see how much you earned,, values are refreshing every 15 minutes..
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
Also, can I mine from multiple PCs using the same FaucetHUB BTC address, or would I need different BTC addresses? Thanks

it's recommended to mine from more devices to the same BTC address for better performance Smiley

Hi!

I had to download the claymore 3.9 to avoid the error: "The ordinal 75 could not be allocated in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"
that I was getting...

Now Windows Defender Firewall is blocking "claymore cryptonote cpu miner/claymore cryptonote". Will I still get mining rewards or will they get blocked by firewall? Thanks

yes, follow the FAQ on the page, i hope we found workaround to every problem that can happen Smiley

Thanks for the reply Tomos!

Although the CMD is showing 110 h/s and currently a total of 60k hashes, I am concerned that Windows Defender Firewall that is blocking claymore, will not let my hashes get registered in the pool. Is that the case? How can I know for sure if my hashes are getting registered in the pool or not?

Also, it keeps saying "DevHashes: 0" Is that normal Huh

Hi!

that I was getting...

Hi!

that I was getting...

Good job Tomos! Cheesy
due to slow pool i switched the pool for faster and more stable one..

happy mining, payouts are processed 2x daily Smiley
Hi just giving this a try and the instructions say add your bit coin address to batch file and execute,
Is that a command line  funcion?

yes , you must run .bat file ..
be sure your btc address is linked to faucethub
also you need to have ..miner.exe in the same directory where you have .bat  -> it means unpack all zip content to one directory
all miners paid to FaucetHub..

sorry for delay, it was not my fault..

happy mining!

No problem as webmaster I understand...

I proposed your site at a friend.
He was afraid about this:

Windows 7 , 64 bit OS, for faster mining add swapfile to windows at least 12 GB, and restart your computer

I have not understood why...linux perhaps?

it's for windows and only a recommendation, not a rule..  it just eats 12 GB from your hard drive and if your memory is overloaded, using this swapfile
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

happy mining!

No problem as webmaster I understand...

I proposed your site at a friend.
He was afraid about this:

Windows 7 , 64 bit OS, for faster mining add swapfile to windows at least 12 GB, and restart your computer

I have not understood why...linux perhaps?

happy mining!
good news, 1M satoshis are travelling to faucethub Smiley
it means, within 2-3 hours i will pay out the miners! Smiley
Hi tomos ,

Kindly could you help me with a list of applications to be stopped when mining using tomosminer,

(like skype or other services)

as i want to boost my hash/s -

i am mining with a core 2 duo 64-bit  2.53GHZ windows 7 and 4GB RAM in my machine .

i get an max hash rate of 25h/s , is it ok ?

Thanks,

it depends what type of CPU you using..  25H/s is ok for some intel i3 dual core..

in windows 7 press windows key + R  type msconfig  press enter..
check what is showing in startup tab, uncheck what is not needed.. restart computer , and that is Smiley
Activity: 9
Hi tomos ,

Kindly could you help me with a list of applications to be stopped when mining using tomosminer,

(like skype or other services)

as i want to boost my hash/s -

i am mining with a core 2 duo 64-bit  2.53GHZ windows 7 and 4GB RAM in my machine .

i get an max hash rate of 25h/s , is it ok ?

Thanks,
i have some probblem,i run mining 2-3 day, but not satoshi in my wallet.why

check if your username  -u switch  is correct and it's your BTC address that you have registered in faucethub.io 
if you not linked this address to faucethub.io  , link it and all your earning will be sent

PM me you r BTC address, i can check it
Pages:
Jump to: