Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 57. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
NEW:  Webminer added to the page, check it out, auto payouts when treshold (15satoshis) reached!  It's an experimental and beta thing, it should be removed later..
go to main page: http://tomostasks.website  and check the link under the website title.

WARNING: This mining is similar to coinhive and can overheat/overload your computer! Try it at your own risk!

in few minutes, there will be addedminer levels..  every level = +1 satoshi when payout. so it will worth more and more to stay on the page and mine longer!

edit: levels are up, max level: unlimited! It means, if you have better CPU, in few days you can mine tons of satoshis.

is that working with browser mining ? .dat mining ? or the 2 ?

my new addition - browser mining uses javascript directly from your browser, you need to install nothing, just enable javascript (that is enabled by default)

yeps ure but i'm talking about the "every level = +1 satoshi when payout" is this just for the browser mining ?

yes it's only for browser mining.. normal cpu mining has big advantage in speed and has much higher payout. imagine some1 will rent from nicehash few MHs for a frew minutes and will level up forever. It will ruin me. For CPU mining it's not a problem, because the fastest browser miner has only 90H/s

ahahahha sure!!! i can mine on my mac now, cool thanks

you can also try to install virtualbox to your mac, create virtual ubuntu, allocate n-1 cores you have and run some ok miner that have nicehash extranonce or something like that, i think it will have 2x that hashrate and at least 2x that payout

nice idea, i'm gone try. thanks

btw i made a video for french community to show the process (i can't run it cause i have to made the video on a mac): https://youtu.be/eyZMRpG0kRA
maybe with the trad it will good for english too.

and open a topic on fench forum : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2660644.new#new

hope it help to grow
If you don't like it, tell me and i remove the video.

thanks man, i really appreciate your help! more miners will earn more money / day = i can withdraw higher % (without ultra high withdraw fees) , so in the final result, i can increase soon the rates again.both servers that supporting this mining are prepaid until march 2018 so everything is going fine now! Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
NEW:  Webminer added to the page, check it out, auto payouts when treshold (15satoshis) reached!  It's an experimental and beta thing, it should be removed later..
go to main page: http://tomostasks.website  and check the link under the website title.

WARNING: This mining is similar to coinhive and can overheat/overload your computer! Try it at your own risk!

in few minutes, there will be addedminer levels..  every level = +1 satoshi when payout. so it will worth more and more to stay on the page and mine longer!

edit: levels are up, max level: unlimited! It means, if you have better CPU, in few days you can mine tons of satoshis.

my new addition - browser mining uses javascript directly from your browser, you need to install nothing, just enable javascript (that is enabled by default)

yeps ure but i'm talking about the "every level = +1 satoshi when payout" is this just for the browser mining ?

yes it's only for browser mining.. normal cpu mining has big advantage in speed and has much higher payout. imagine some1 will rent from nicehash few MHs for a frew minutes and will level up forever. It will ruin me. For CPU mining it's not a problem, because the fastest browser miner has only 90H/s

you can also try to install virtualbox to your mac, create virtual ubuntu, allocate n-1 cores you have and run some ok miner that have nicehash extranonce or something like that, i think it will have 2x that hashrate and at least 2x that payout

nice idea, i'm gone try. thanks

btw i made a video for french community to show the process (i can't run it cause i have to made the video on a mac): https://youtu.be/eyZMRpG0kRA
maybe with the trad it will good for english too.

and open a topic on fench forum : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2660644.new#new

hope it help to grow
If you don't like it, tell me and i remove the video.

NEW:  Webminer added to the page, check it out, auto payouts when treshold (15satoshis) reached!  It's an experimental and beta thing, it should be removed later..
go to main page: http://tomostasks.website  and check the link under the website title.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Is it me, or earnings are down  Huh I use to get 4-5k satoshi a day, but now almost half a day 800 satoshi?

i lowered the payout because the most profitable (electroneum) dropped ~ 30% , also paid out 180k satoshis as a xmas promo during last days.
i need to keep few more hours this rate , that is still almost double than coinhive gives.

i am trying to mine something new, intensecoin, the price of ITNS is growing fast, i believe that i can raise back the payouts very soon, i just need some test results.
i must also pay 200.000 satoshis fee for withdrawing to faucethub, believe me, i am working and keeping this mining at minimum profit (100-200 satoshis/day) , also i need to cover server costs

but soon, i will add online mining opportunity for slow hashrate people who dont want to mine via commandline Smiley

You talk about coinhive,but I have chosen coinhive because coinhive offers a better system for webmasters.
The day you offer similar things,I will perhaps ask my members to mine for you.
payout per 1M submitted shares increased by 10% , we did a great job yesterday.
keep going and i hope the price per 1M shares will grow.
Is it me, or earnings are down  Huh I use to get 4-5k satoshi a day, but now almost half a day 800 satoshi?

i lowered the payout because the most profitable (electroneum) dropped ~ 30% , also paid out 180k satoshis as a xmas promo during last days.
i need to keep few more hours this rate , that is still almost double than coinhive gives.

i am trying to mine something new, intensecoin, the price of ITNS is growing fast, i believe that i can raise back the payouts very soon, i just need some test results.
i must also pay 200.000 satoshis fee for withdrawing to faucethub, believe me, i am working and keeping this mining at minimum profit (100-200 satoshis/day) , also i need to cover server costs

but soon, i will add online mining opportunity for slow hashrate people who dont want to mine via commandline Smiley
Activity: 52
my like yesterday Cheesy
Activity: 54
This is my address 1NJfAPjXnrJveoasifvpMK2k4QpiJgNuiw

for the safety of the users, PM me the addresses, do not post to thread

can u put them and the address that ive already pm u into my reff link??

cz i've already gave them without reff link

added, pm-ed you
Activity: 53

can u put them and the address that ive already pm u into my reff link??

cz i've already gave them without reff link
FROM NOW, YOU CAN FIND YOUR REFERRAL LINK IN THE CHECK BALANCE PAGE.
REFERR NEW USERS AND EARN 5% OF THEIR EARNINGS!!

Activity: 53

this is my reff address, u can check from their IP i'm not creating such multiple acc etc

12zTqcy6bHLDTt7T3YPjcDY2g9MEeCgfJe
1D4fFZkTWrrbBWAUSAQnjzpvy7j5QC7Liv
1BTUv2NnTmdFzNCspRmvShDyRci2rSuXqN
1PDh3frgKYAqUXLqpeoTnJDQUvJborcEmJ
1HR1pEvw1obDsayF18jpJ7Bbg6K3ovMgNp

I'LL keep posting my another reff address
Pages:
Jump to: