Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 65. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

try open cmd as admininstrator and write:
Code:
sfc /scannow 
  , wait few minutes until not finishes..

done and it said, it don't found violation of integrity...

what it means?

it made system check if notmissing some dll or some stuff
if mining not working, you can download all package of claymore miner from here:
https://mega.nz/#F!Hg4g1bLT!4Upg8GNiEZYCaZ04XVh_yg

unzip and place my .bat file in this directory..

Thansk it launch in the pool xmr-eu.dwarfool.com:8005 , is that good ?

nope... you need to use the .bat file and rename-remove the config file from that zip, because it has higher priority

ok i delete the config file and had already put your .bat and delete the one of the zip. now it says no pool

run .bat file, not exe

it quit instantly

it means some parameter is not OK in the .bat file
my .bat looks like this (you must put your BTC address)
Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1  -p x -dbg -2 -u 1DnWG7sL7yWekSS11nZsNNnxyWrwtHNYRs -t 3

-t 3 means that i am using only 3 clores from my 4 core laptop, because i am watching movies and working on it.. without overheating Smiley

mine is :

NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1K2X8Q6sXYsW9HqT7noqGXuyzu8qfLUzRj -t 4

can't open with admin right but double clik on it and it launch... but i'm in slow mode, no memory allocate...

if you have at least 4 GB (6+ recommended) , restart computer and as first thing run the .bat file
it will switch to fast mode. also you can create swap file at least 12 GB + restart , it will improve the speed too

i restart and fast mode now thanks, i put -t 7 cause i have 8 cores, i can't put 12 ? yes ?

12 threads will be slower than 7, your cores will be overloaded and not ok balanced computing power..  put maximum 8
with i7 it will be nice speed

many thanks for you re help, i got around 140h/s with 7 cors, it's a i3

yw, it's a nice speed Smiley
i hope i will find best combo to increase payouts again Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

if mining not working, you can download all package of claymore miner from here:

nope... you need to use the .bat file and rename-remove the config file from that zip, because it has higher priority

ok i delete the config file and had already put your .bat and delete the one of the zip. now it says no pool

run .bat file, not exe

it quit instantly

Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1  -p x -dbg -2 -u 1DnWG7sL7yWekSS11nZsNNnxyWrwtHNYRs -t 3

-t 3 means that i am using only 3 clores from my 4 core laptop, because i am watching movies and working on it.. without overheating Smiley

mine is :

NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1K2X8Q6sXYsW9HqT7noqGXuyzu8qfLUzRj -t 4

can't open with admin right but double clik on it and it launch... but i'm in slow mode, no memory allocate...

if you have at least 4 GB (6+ recommended) , restart computer and as first thing run the .bat file
it will switch to fast mode. also you can create swap file at least 12 GB + restart , it will improve the speed too

i restart and fast mode now thanks, i put -t 7 cause i have 8 cores, i can't put 12 ? yes ?

12 threads will be slower than 7, your cores will be overloaded and not ok balanced computing power..  put maximum 8

many thanks for you re help, i got around 140h/s with 7 cors, it's a i3

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

run .bat file, not exe

it quit instantly

Code:

mine is :

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

run .bat file, not exe

it quit instantly

Code:

mine is :

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

run .bat file, not exe

it quit instantly

Code:

mine is :

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

run .bat file, not exe

it quit instantly

Code:

mine is :

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

run .bat file, not exe

it quit instantly

Code:

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

run .bat file, not exe

it quit instantly

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

run .bat file, not exe

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

Code:
sfc /scannow 

what it means?

-----------------------------

INFO:
I will make short server restart (within 5 minutes) and adjust a little payouts (down) , because of higher difficulty of ETN + XMR blocks (less payout from mining pages)

[/quote]
Activity: 16
Tomos...

http://prntscr.com/hlaap9

i think your server need some tweak...

and a BACKUP system too Smiley

Same for me guys.

i had planned restart, added another coins to have better payouts + adjusted website config.

I have write my message while you posting previous one Smiley
Tomos...

Same for me guys.

i had planned restart, added another coins to have better payouts + adjusted website config.
Activity: 16
Tomos...

Same for me guys.
was more then 700 naw Unapid balance: 395 SATOSHIS  "adjust a little payouts (down)" 50 % Huh?

now it's auto.. paying out 99% what i am earning plus paying all exchange fees + other stuff. , so it means i lost yesterday 48% what i paid out..
if i want to have this page stable for long time, you must accept sometimes this adjustments. In comparation of coinhive, it's still almost double
no worries, if difficulty will go down / price of other cryptos up, i will adjust the payouts up (automatically)
Activity: 68
was more then 700 naw Unapid balance: 395 SATOSHIS  "adjust a little payouts (down)" 50 % Huh?

Yes, same issue here, half of mine were gone too, from over 1400 to 700. What happened?
Activity: 52
Pages:
Jump to: