Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many AI projects (?) - page 3. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 09:30:40 PM
yeah i totally agree. there are so many icos and projects about artificial intelligence. Actually people stopped to invest in those kind of project so sooner or later the quantity of those similar projects are going to reduce organically.

Nowdays is time for duplicate project.
Which project is very popular and scammer try to make new similar project.
Dont fall into the trap. We dont need such kind of duplicate project because one or two project are enough.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 17, 2018, 08:48:04 PM
Yeah you're right, man. when we have so many projects, we will focus on which one. this will be very difficult.
but the work on the team and road map can be controlled and invested.  Wink Wink
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 08:02:33 PM
They can release all the AI ICOs in the world buy the next 24 months will weed out the scammers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
March 17, 2018, 08:02:13 PM
90% will only be garbage. First of all, big companies should make AI, then blockchain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 07:57:14 PM
You missed one main point that not all AI projects aiming the same thing. Not all of them saying we will make intelligent robots and sell them.  Most of the projects using AI for different exact aims. For example Agrello uses AI for creating contracts with given informations and Invacio uses AI for banking solutions, emails and etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
Hi, i just want to here some opinions from you guys, regarding the fact that theres a LOT of AI + blockchain projects in the crypto space.

I have the feeling that AI is - again - hyped, and everyone wants to hop on the train, to get a piece of the cake somehow.
Right now, we have quite famous projects out there, that are already listed on CMC, like DeepBrain Chain, SingularityNET, Bottos, Matrix AI Network...
And then theres a lot of other new ICOs, like Effect.AI, Synapse AI, Synthetics AI, Neurochain, DML, and so on...
Everyone is trying to hype his own project, where he has invested in, saying AI +  blockchain is the future, your idea sounds great, i'm going to invest.
It seems to me, as if these people just don't realize, that theres already way too much competition.
How are all these coins supposed to survive in the future when they are facing like 10 or 20 direct competitors.

Really interested in hearing your thoughts on this. Thanks.

There are many guys working on it, but the real thing it's most of them won't survive the long term, they need to bring their holders a real product, not just a hope. Also, I have seen other projects not trying to raise any money yet but working on the MVP. and I think that's the best way to do the things if not the developers get lazy because they have money and they have time. things that most of us don't have.
Activity: 533
March 17, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
AI's are perfect for crypto to test it out. Many of them coming, but not all of them will be successful.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
March 17, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
Artificial Intelligence is the future and if these projects could bring a lot of change into the community with their hard works and the public funding's,then it would be a great idea,but it all depends upon how much time it would take to get benefits out of the projects.I have the check the new projects once again before making a decision on which one to invest.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
I'm not surprised. Too many AI project, too many medical project, too many "financial disrupting" project, too many privacy project. this is ICO world.
what important is we must choose the right ICO, most good project or most potential project
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 03:26:00 PM
Artificial intelligence is definitely the future of our live, and this is a positive tendency running ICO devoted to AI technology. I have not seen worthy projects and realised projects in this sphere, so I would be really pleased if someone shared with couple of trustworthy ICO
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 17, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
Outside the crypto world there is a lot of scope for AI and AI related technologies. Many big companies, Banks etc are using AI in one form or other. If these blockchain projects like deep brain chain, singularity delivers as what they had promised then it is definitely going to be a worth investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
I've known only Kepler a few weeks back and Synapse after that so I think having just two is good. But not a few minutes ago as I was checking some bounty campaigns to join I stumbled on another AI project which made me think that they are almost similar in some ways  Grin I guess the judgement will depend on each project's investor as how much they believe on their ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
There is too many ICOs that are not even going to use AI but they add it for the sake of having it. Similar to random businesses adding blockchain in their name. With that being said there are going to be winners in this space make no mistake.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 17, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
I said at the beginning of the year that AI projects will definitely lead the way this year, and not surprise we are seen so many of them flooding the space, but the hype has not been backed by the price. There are some AI projects that do not worth investing in but most of them in the space are real project and will come out great
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 17, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
Simple answer, they are running out of ideas about their projects, 95% will fail you can see that some of them are just a copycat hype train grab the money run away, authentic and good projects are being dumped by this types of projects, by bumping and constantly promote their ICO that's why we're shocked that there is such a project who have greater potential for a long-term holding, not just a hype short-term investments.
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 10:48:34 AM
AI actually has a lot of future applications, especially when the 4.0 technology revolution is booming. AI projects may focus on specific industries such as games, market, trade, data,...
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
March 17, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
I'm sure that 99% of such AI ICO projects won't survive even for a year. AI tech itself is very young and complicated, not saying about even about integrating it with crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
March 17, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
sure there might be too many AI projects, and 90%+ will fail/not deliver on promises. Just like the Dot Com crash. But a few will succeed and will be a gold mine,
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 17, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
yes there are many projects based on the artificial intelligence but it is the fact that the future belongs to automation, machine learning and robotics and for all of them AI is the basis. so its normal that many new projects are coming up in this niche.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

I definetly feel that there is infact not too many AI projects, the space is very large and has room to grow even further, one AI project that has really caught my attention is Effect.AI. The team is very solid and that makes all the difference in teh world. Not only that but I am really looking forward to the platform being built on NEO another huge plus point. I suggest anyone interested in AI project to have a look at this one.
Pages:
Jump to: