Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many exchanges? - page 9. (Read 21343 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 02, 2019, 09:07:08 PM
The more the exchanges, the better to liquidate. Exchange really helping the crypto world in good sense. If its more exchange on the market, it will create a huge volume and competiton for the traders. If coin/token list to many exchange, it will not dump hard because of liquidity.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 02, 2019, 08:54:38 PM
There are really a lot of exchanges nowadays, but most of them are cannot be trusted and they have fake volumes, that is why many crypto users are so picky in finding some exchange.
The numbers of exchange do not matter to me and what is important is how good there are.  The issues of fakes volumes is there and I think that means some of the exchange are just there for the purpose of manipulations.  We just need to get more of them because competition bring professionalism.
Quality over quantity, but honestly, we can never stopped the increase of number of exchanges in crypto.
As the number of investors increases, that calls for an increase of exchanges also, capitalist seems potential in the market, so they will try to operate.

They will race to make or plan a perfect exchange and security that can be trusted. It's true that the more investors the exchange will continue to grow in the crypto world.
There is no bad effect for us if there are too many exchanges, that means the crypto market is getting wider right?
you're right that we can't stop the growth of exchange sites, as time goes on and the more investors come in, of course there will be more exchanges. and they will compete with each other to provide the best facilities for their users, and that is beneficial for us, because we have many choices for trading
that's right we have more positive impact from exchanges number.but we have to be very selective if we want to choose one of them.i am sure one of them could be scam exchanges.do the research and use only reputable exchanges.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 02, 2019, 07:50:31 PM
There are really a lot of exchanges nowadays, but most of them are cannot be trusted and they have fake volumes, that is why many crypto users are so picky in finding some exchange.
The numbers of exchange do not matter to me and what is important is how good there are.  The issues of fakes volumes is there and I think that means some of the exchange are just there for the purpose of manipulations.  We just need to get more of them because competition bring professionalism.
Quality over quantity, but honestly, we can never stopped the increase of number of exchanges in crypto.
As the number of investors increases, that calls for an increase of exchanges also, capitalist seems potential in the market, so they will try to operate.

They will race to make or plan a perfect exchange and security that can be trusted. It's true that the more investors the exchange will continue to grow in the crypto world.
There is no bad effect for us if there are too many exchanges, that means the crypto market is getting wider right?
you're right that we can't stop the growth of exchange sites, as time goes on and the more investors come in, of course there will be more exchanges. and they will compete with each other to provide the best facilities for their users, and that is beneficial for us, because we have many choices for trading
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 02, 2019, 12:29:09 PM
Currently there are many exchanges appear, but many of the exchange not according to expectations. Many exchanges have fake volume transaction . For me only 2 exchanges have a good quality in their platform, thats is Binance and Bittrex.
I agree with you, even now also many exchanges with free trading fee, and even among them there are some exchanges that cheat their investors like extoke, I think exchange for free is bulshit,  using an exchange like binance / bittrex will be better because security is the main thing of trading

Unfortunately, the most secure exchange to trade, are the ones best regulated from authorities. So, probably more safe, more secure but zero privacy.

That's one good thought, but if it is intend to cheat, anyone can do it. So don't trust everyone in this world too much. it hurts you a lot.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
May 02, 2019, 11:46:06 AM
Currently there are many exchanges appear, but many of the exchange not according to expectations. Many exchanges have fake volume transaction . For me only 2 exchanges have a good quality in their platform, thats is Binance and Bittrex.
I agree with you, even now also many exchanges with free trading fee, and even among them there are some exchanges that cheat their investors like extoke, I think exchange for free is bulshit,  using an exchange like binance / bittrex will be better because security is the main thing of trading

Unfortunately, the most secure exchange to trade, are the ones best regulated from authorities. So, probably more safe, more secure but zero privacy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 02, 2019, 10:17:53 AM
The numbers of exchange do not matter to me and what is important is how good there are.  The issues of fakes volumes is there and I think that means some of the exchange are just there for the purpose of manipulations.  We just need to get more of them because competition bring professionalism.

Activity: 309
Merit: 11
May 02, 2019, 06:11:09 AM
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
May 01, 2019, 02:19:31 AM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
April 30, 2019, 11:46:38 PM

That will really happen in the future, in fact it is been started already and we can expect strong competition among them.
Thus, any of them should provide a good services in orders to gain more respect and attract investors cause that's the only tool in order to win. Otherwise, it never them a chances to grow instead bringing them into down.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 30, 2019, 09:42:11 PM
The numbers of exchange do not matter to me and what is important is how good there are.  The issues of fakes volumes is there and I think that means some of the exchange are just there for the purpose of manipulations.  We just need to get more of them because competition bring professionalism.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 30, 2019, 02:50:04 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 30, 2019, 12:33:36 PM
yes I also realize that, the new exchange is indeed a lot of events or bonuses that can be obtained, but trust is still not fully available, the best exchange is still an old exchange with high environmental
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 30, 2019, 09:45:06 AM
Well i gotta say my only Exchange im usng right now its forkdeltal its descentrelized i can sell any erc 22 token. Which are almost every token i have and the ones i used to trade binance its almos for scouting where the whales are heading into. by looking at the volumes. in the Forkdelta descentrlized exchenge is the one i get the best prices n token that are not in exchanges right now.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 09:42:06 AM
It’s very much obvious that it will be too many because of the potential of this industry, so that’s something we should be least worried. The only aim for us should be to look at one that’s worthy enough and that is exactly where and I like NUEX Crypto Exchange a lot.

It’s instedibly simpler and easy to use with no complicated part like complete this or that verification. Instead we can simply get on the board and start using without any trouble at all. So this is what puts them as one of the best Crypto Exchange right now for a beginner like me!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 07:24:51 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
April 30, 2019, 02:04:36 AM
It seems to me that each user has his own exchange, if a person is satisfied with everything, he will not look for a new exchange, and use it, but if the exchange shows a good result, then new users will come to him,
If they all have the coins he want to trade, and the exchange is reputable, and also liquid as an exchange.
But I don't see a trader that will only be loyal to one exchange, trading in different exchange will also reduce the risk, since exchanges are vulnerable to hacking.
Thats true, some exchanges have limited choice of coins, not all coins are available in 1 exchange only. I myself use 4 exchanges for
trading, and that doesn't matter, it gives us a lot of choices to choose lots of coins for trade
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 30, 2019, 01:26:50 AM
Many exchanges means many options for traders. We can choose from variety of exchanges which suit our convenience, for example the pace and smoothness of deposit and withdrawal transactions, the comparable trading and withdrawal fees, the user-friendly interface. But this is not actually healthy for the exchanges themselves 'coz many exchanges entail stiff competition. This is the main reason why new and small exchanges, though legit, hardly survive the market nowadays. Aside from that, there are also many scam exchanges nowadays, so better be wary also.
It's clearly a sign of progress in the market, investors sees a potential to profit from traders.

But then again, most traders are trusting those that has real volume and liquid exchange and with the report I read that there are some
that are faking their volume, it would make investors to trust more on the top exchanges.

But anyway, there's still plenty of room to improve if the exchange will try their best to compete in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 11:01:30 PM
Many exchanges means many options for traders. We can choose from variety of exchanges which suit our convenience, for example the pace and smoothness of deposit and withdrawal transactions, the comparable trading and withdrawal fees, the user-friendly interface. But this is not actually healthy for the exchanges themselves 'coz many exchanges entail stiff competition. This is the main reason why new and small exchanges, though legit, hardly survive the market nowadays. Aside from that, there are also many scam exchanges nowadays, so better be wary also.
Activity: 381
April 29, 2019, 10:46:10 PM
We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

The more developed the crypto market is, the more investors will invest and trade. Along with that is the exchange pages are born more and more to meet the needs of all. The exchange pages are good for the community because we can compare good exchanges and avoid monopoly as well as high service fees.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 29, 2019, 10:05:10 PM
We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

More exchange in the crypto currency community has both positive and negative impact. Positive impact could be that it will create strong competition among the exchange which could bring about effective service delivery and low fee. The negative impact could be inform scam exchange with the mission of duping investors money.
I really agree with you, there are two sides that can be generated by the increasing number of exchanges. In my opinion there must be a good standardization to be able to make a trust rating of various exchange services, when this can be applied then we will all very easily choose the best service. The fact that more exchange means means that the crypto market is increasingly attractive and makes many people want to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: