Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICO incoming, i'm lost in those !! - page 3. (Read 2454 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 100
If you want to hold time, generally you can buy with a lower price after ico. Most of new token price decreases after few days from lauching.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
too many ICOs and too many scams, we really need a regulation
There hasn't been that many people scamming as before. There is just too many coins now and it is harder to make money because investors have their money somewhere else.

I agree with you, market is pretty though right now and too many similar projects.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I don't have ICO fatigue, because I have a rule: one month - one projects. I find only one that i interesting, start my research, if everything fine - I'm invest in, if nor choose another one. I don't want to have all money in the world, so i give time to myself and don't waste it to try and read abt all ICO that we have. In novembre i choose - Confideal
I can suggest you Confideal, they will start ICO in November. I check it in my scam indicators, and I think this projects can't be scam. I hope, because i plan to invest in. Very understandable idea, good team and background, demo version of products..looks good
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
yes I agree with that. it is becoming really hard to find good ones among all those ICOs that are appearing every day.
Activity: 34
Yes, like others said. be careful with ICO.. Make sure the development team is real and has previous development background, not just trying to come in for a pump and dump. They need a real purpose behind the coin and a real pathway for success. Many just have whitepaper and theory but no actual product yet. With that said there are still many profitable icos. Some of these free airdrops are even turning profit and possible future potential. Crypto evolution is always impressing.
Activity: 3
Be very careful with ICO's now, lately tokens even of decent projects sometimes are cheaper at exchanges after the ICO than at the crowdsale.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
they are all scams
Activity: 15
I'm just start into Crypto about 1 month, as people, i'm looking for a good ICO to invest with a dream that it will sucess and bring me some profit. But there is a lot of ICO incoming, some sound very good like HXT, Storm, Cryptaur or Electroneum. I'm really lost in those, i tried to do some research like people such as: their white paper, roadmap, v.v.. but i can't not found what is the best for me to start. Can you guys give me some advice or some trick to do a research.

Thank you.

The best you can do is not to go into an ICO. Just read about some tokens that alive for a few years (the common ones) and wait for a big drop on the price. Buy low and wait for the pump to sell on the future for profit. This is my advice.

Interesting idea. Seems follow it the best you can do - deposit money into bank. Better top 5.
Higher risk - means higher profit. And anyway it's a risk. Doesn't matter bank deposit or hyip or ICO or any other types of investment. Hope everybody remember big-banks crashes and big companies destroying etc.
So just not invest money you are not ready to lost and try to read and learn more about project you are going to invest.
Activity: 30
I'm just start into Crypto about 1 month, as people, i'm looking for a good ICO to invest with a dream that it will sucess and bring me some profit. But there is a lot of ICO incoming, some sound very good like HXT, Storm, Cryptaur or Electroneum. I'm really lost in those, i tried to do some research like people such as: their white paper, roadmap, v.v.. but i can't not found what is the best for me to start. Can you guys give me some advice or some trick to do a research.

Thank you.

The best you can do is not to go into an ICO. Just read about some tokens that alive for a few years (the common ones) and wait for a big drop on the price. Buy low and wait for the pump to sell on the future for profit. This is my advice.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I've been successful in crypto. My philosophy? Buy BTC and hodl. Don't touch ICOs.
Eh really?. Could you share us your formula, to "proof" you're a success trader.

I think one should invest into real products or stable btc. If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
Sometimes we have to take the risk, there is still a chance for you to get profit for taking that risk. But make sure to put reasonable bid on that coin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
I agree with everyone else. I like to invest into ico's in industries I know about.

Since I was a gamer, I'm really into the unikoingold ico because it has massive applications for the gaming world.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
Being new to the game, instead of investing in an ICO, maybe you could find a good bounty program or airdrop you could participate in to gain some experience before you commit any of your hard earned cash. I think that the more experience you gain, the better you will do in the long run.
I think one should invest into real products or stable btc. If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

Thank you.

You are already doing some things right, since you mentioned that you are seeing their whitepaper and road map. Your should also pay attention to their coin distribution, because that is quite important as well. How much coins are the owners getting for themselves or how much are they putting away for development and marketing etc. Those are key aspects that define their business model. I'm sure you know that trying to do some research on the team is also important, like finding where they come form, and if they were involved in good projects already, or total fiascos.

Also, what do you think about their product? Is it essential, are they unique, are they tackling visible problems or needs?
I know I'm wearing pundi sig, but they do have a nice project, so I think you should extend your research on them. I will use them to explain what I just said about "tackling real problems".

We want mass adoption, and right now, a lot of people don't even know how to buy crypto. They facilitate just that. With their devices, you can actually go to a physical store and buy crypto without any problems. I think this will really help the adoption process for the common people, that don't normally go to exchanges etc. Also, you will be able to purchase every day goods with their system so it really looks like a nice service. Apparently they even plan on creating a credit system for those that don't have a bank account, and this is amazing, because it's on of the many great things that crypto allows. So you have credit to the "unbanked", a small and portable "ATM", the possibility to buy, sell and accept crypto. They provide all these important things in a very easy manner, and I think this shows potencial.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

Thank you.

ICOs are extremely popular now, you will see tens and tens of different ones popping up, you need to spend some time and look deeply at each one, are the developers credible, is the project bringing something unique to the table, is the ICO target reasonable and the community supporting it, what is their feeling, is there a lot of negativity and questions.

Hopefully you will find one that works out and everyone benefits but do not be upset if it goes in the opposite direction, they are risky.
Activity: 98
I've been successful in crypto. My philosophy? Buy BTC and hodl. Don't touch ICOs.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
with those coins that you mention OP better to read more about the team behind as they are the captain of the ships and knowing them much deeper
will give you some good idea how good they can take their project into a success future.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
You always need to remember that ICO is not the only way to invest your bitcoin or money because there are still a lot of ways to make money in bitcoin like investing into altcoins and other ways like trading and many more. If you are not comfortable in investing in ICO then don't go into investments like that because it will not help you.
Activity: 72
Always do you own research to find out if the ICO has potential and also so that you don't get scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: