Pages:
Author

Topic: ToominCoin aka "Bitcoin_Classic" #R3KT - page 12. (Read 157066 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071
Cool it chaps. Life's too short for this level of animosity, we got this.

I like the new, slightly wealthier Marcus.

Classic chaps need to relax, watch and learn.

Scratching bitcoins eyes out to save bitcoin wasn't working. Buy back in, sit down in the back of the bus and stfu for once.

Let's just hope some sort of cap increase is pushed out soon, so I won't have to meet Cranky Marcus ever again.

lol, I think what you mean is "please do it again, preferably harder", because that's what you anti-Bitcoin coup advocates are always asking in essence. Color me concerned when the "campaign" has any more substance than a bunch of postings from internet trolls
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

Scratching bitcoins eyes out to save bitcoin wasn't working. Buy back in, sit down in the back of the bus and stfu for once.

Let's just hope some sort of cap increase is pushed out soon, so I won't have to meet Cranky Marcus ever again.
legendary
Activity: 996

Bitcoin Unlimited is highly experimental and many of the basic operating principles are at best speculative. They should try it with an alt-coin fist at least, or a sidechain.

BU nodes hum along in the main network just fine, no one
is hurting themselves or anyone else.

But for studying longer-term perspectives, i agree it would be a
good idea to make an alt without fixed blocksize limits.

But we have a problem here; how to simulate adequately Bitcoin's situation
where non-mining validators blocksize preferences are limited by their
computing resources while miners preferences are subject to considerations of
a different sort.

Again this emphasizes that the problems that BU tries to address
are not just technical but more like socio-economical.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348
Eadem mutata resurgo

legendary
Activity: 1526
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

legendary
Eadem mutata resurgo

Individual users throttling different limits for consensus-critical specifications can result in many, many unintended forks of the blockchain. Any time two nodes disagree on a consensus-critical issue (like block size), they will fork from one another if each continues to build on their respective chain. I wish BU luck, as I think most people realize by now that this is untenable for the idea of a single, global ledger -- hence its lack of devs and users.

BU currently has a variable called acceptable depth, which helps
nodes to stay on the longest chain. The philosophy is that none of the changes
in blocksize limit favored by majority come out of the blue but are
well anticipated by participants in the network.

The principle of converging to the longest valid chain is there,
but it has been extended from the purely algorithmic domain.
If BU has a grandfather, it is surely Theymos who was first to present
an idea of advertising block size preferences in transaction field.

As for number of devs, the quantity is not what matters here.

As for the number of users, I blame Classic for stealing the scene.

Bitcoin Unlimited is highly experimental and many of the basic operating principles are at best speculative. They should try it with an alt-coin first at least, or a sidechain.

legendary
Activity: 996

Individual users throttling different limits for consensus-critical specifications can result in many, many unintended forks of the blockchain. Any time two nodes disagree on a consensus-critical issue (like block size), they will fork from one another if each continues to build on their respective chain. I wish BU luck, as I think most people realize by now that this is untenable for the idea of a single, global ledger -- hence its lack of devs and users.

BU currently has a variable called acceptable depth, which helps
nodes to stay on the longest chain. The philosophy is that none of the changes
in blocksize limit favored by majority come out of the blue but are
well anticipated by participants in the network.

The principle of converging to the longest valid chain is there,
but it has been extended from the purely algorithmic domain.
If BU has a grandfather, it is surely Theymos who was first to present
an idea of advertising block size preferences in transaction field.

As for number of devs, the quantity is not what matters here.

As for the number of users, I blame Classic for stealing the scene.

legendary
Eadem mutata resurgo
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Upon activation of The SegWit Omnibus Changeset, previously fully-validating nodes are rendered non-validating nodes, as they are incapable of validating SegWit transactions.

Upon activation of the Classic hardfork, around 25% of nodes on the network--probably more since the activation threshold only counts miners and plenty of people seem fond of running old node versions--would be either forced to upgrade or kicked off the network entirely... unless the user ecosystem (vendors, exchanges, etc...) isn't supporting Classic anyways so 75% of miners just end up forking themselves onto something no one uses Tongue

Yes, segwit activation will cause non-upgraded nodes to lose some functionality in that they will be unable to participate in new segwit transactions, but this is so obviously better than the alternative of a hardfork which would just kick them off the network entirely.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1034
Have you read the LN roadmap or cores roadmap with flexcap?

Yes. I think so. Maybe. Seems every 'roadmap' I read is later disavowed. Links?

There is multiple citations , but the ones that are in context that indicate that Core needs and wants much larger blocks for capacity are -

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2015-December/011865.html
https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-core/capacity-increases

Notice how Lightning payment channels and  flex caps or
incentive-aligned dynamic block size controls are mentioned to dramatically increase capacity.

and page 52 of https://lightning.network/lightning-network.pdf reflects we need to eventually get up to 133MB block sizes to have unlimited tx capacity.*

There is a false narrative being spread that core is deliberately trying to stunt bitcoin so they can sell future products or that we are "small blockers"**. This is just false.  

* The Lightning slides make a very strong case where even under best assumptions and insanely large 24,000MB block sizes, on the chain scaling cannot handle the tx capacity we need. (Yes , this assumes tweaks like IBLT and best case for on the chain)

** Perhaps we are "small blockers" if you prefer greater than 24,000 MB block sizes that cannot handle the tx capacity of the LN with 133MB
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Have you read the LN roadmap or cores roadmap with flexcap?

Yes. I think so. Maybe. Seems every 'roadmap' I read is later disavowed. Links?
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Upon activation of The SegWit Omnibus Changeset, previously fully-validating nodes are rendered non-validating nodes, as they are incapable of validating SegWit transactions.
The only thing they don't validate is segwit signatures.  

Thank you for confirming.

What if the number of bitcoin users increases by by some factor due to new entrants, and a few of them fire up nodes, such that absolute node count rises while percentage drops?
This is an effect that was reasonably expected in 2011/2012 which has been thoroughly debunked by experience.

While that may be true, past performance is not guarantee of future results. There are enough variables in this system that it is hard to interpret causality for future perturbations. But more to the point, I was trying to drive to forevernoob's personal definition of 'decentralization'. I feel the conversation is difficult, as many use 'but decentralization' as a war cry, but never reveal what the term means to them.

In Core we've been working frantically for years slamming out performance improvements to try to use optimization to compensate for load increases to protect decentralization.

Thank you for the effort. But now that you've invoked the buzzword, I am now interested in your personal definition. Hypothetically, would such a situation (increase in absolute number but decrease in percentage of users) represent -- to your mind -- centralization or decentralization? And is the set of non-mining, fully-validating nodes the most critical decentralization dimension of the system?

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
You don't seem to get it. What is most important for me is consensus and how Bitcoin is developed. 75% is not consensus.

You're right - there is something in your statements that I don't quite get. If 75% is not consensus, then neither is 95%. So... what's your point?

If consensus means "general agreement; an idea or opinion that is shared by all the people in a group" as generally defined in the English language, which is closer -- 75% or 95%? If the aim is consensus, then 75% seems closer to a majority vote, not something that begins to approach consensus.

In any case, I agree, 95% miner agreement is not enough for a hard fork at all. For a soft fork, it's probably fine since partitioning risk is at <50% hash support for new rules. Miners don't need permission from anyone to soft fork, of course. Miners need permission from all nodes to hard fork -- every node operator needs to uninstall their software and install the new version, otherwise the miners get forked off.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
Let's back up the bus a sec. Seems we have a terminology overload. When I said "the same set of transactions", I'm speaking of economic transactions, not their encoding upon the wire.

For the same set of _user_transactions_ -- as in user X transfers value Q to address Z' -- more data must must be stored by a fully validating node using SegWit than without. It ain't a matter of the centrally-planned block size increase, its a matter of adding the ability to correlate the correct data in the 'main' block chain with the correct data in the 'witness' block chain. This is not free - there is overhead added.

Quite a long-winded, pointless way to talk past what I said:

If you are suggesting that Segwit transactions might technically be bigger by a few bytes, you'd be right. However, Schnorr signatures (Segwit-required) alone will not only negate that, but will significantly reduce transaction size.

Schnorr aggregation alone can reduce transaction size by 30-40%+. So a few bytes overhead per transaction to utilize Segwit tx structure... then transaction size can be drastically reduced by utilizing Segwit tx structure. And in ways that incentivize decreasing, rather than increasing the UTXO set. What's your point?

We're not even considering LN and sidechains here, which can drastically improve scalability for that minimal overhead cost.

As BitUsher said:
it is a prerequisite to allow for Schnorr signatures. Thus a very small temporary increase in bandwidth and storage will allow us great savings later.

As gmaxwell said:
Segwit increases capacity, but does so in a way that can eat less into those factors than a simple blocksize increase-- because it is a true scalablity improvement-- and it sets the stage for further efficiency increases down the road.

in standard transactions, due to the size of signatures vs. preimages, Txouts are about 25% of the size of TxIns (hence the 75% discount for Segwit transactions).

'About', yes. Today. On average. Kind of. Tomorrow? Who knows the ratio? Nobody - that's who.

It can be easily changed through a soft fork, if for some reason it is problematic. Feel free to explain why it would be, and why we couldn't address it in the future.

The direction BU seems to be headed to deal with this is via emergent consensus - let the free market decide, rather than being centrally planned 75%, which will be simply wrong for certain transaction mixes. Which, incidentally, is what BU does today for the maxblocksize -- let the market decide.

Rather than rely on the centralization of the ever-so-well-meaning dev oracles (who are bright guys, but I think are headed down a blind path on economic matters), I would rather put my trust in the decentralized market.

Pull requests and commits are open and publicly debated. Anyone in the world is welcome to contribute to Core; there were nearly 100 contributors in the 0.12 release. How many developers are working on BU? Clearly developers are by and large choosing to work on Core instead of other implementations.

Um, what did you think "Peer-to-Peer" referred to in "Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System?" Feel free to google "peer-to-peer":

https://www.google.com/search?q=Peer-to-Peer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
denoting or relating to computer networks in which each computer can act as a server for the others, allowing shared access to files and peripherals without the need for a central server_.

[emphasis added] I note your quoted definition has exactly no correlation to the type of 'centralization' we are discussing. Note that 'a'? Note 'server' in the singular?

LOL, really -- no correlation at all? Why does bitcoin software connect to peers, rather than dedicated central servers? If there exists at least two central servers (perhaps, financial institutions) that all users connect to (rather than each other), it's a peer-to-peer system--is that what you're saying? Why are you ignoring the part that says "computer networks in which each computer can act as a server for the others?"

Read the whitepaper. It refers to the parties in peer-to-peer transactions, who run nodes. The only useful distinction to make is that not all nodes perform proof-of-work anymore. If the centralization of nodes (mining or non-mining) is not relevant, then what is? Who are the "peers" in bitcoin's "peer-to-peer" system?

It looks foolish on you to argue that decentralization doesn't matter in regards to bitcoin

It looks foolish on you to attribute an argument that I do not make. There are many ways that a complex system can be decentralized. True, one is in the number of non-mining fully-validating nodes. I would argue that we could lose at least an order of magnitude here, and it would affect the security of bitcoin not one whit. After all, other than the fact that non-mining, fully-validating nodes tend to be run by bitcoin owners, such nodes are essentially powerless.

According to the whitepaper (and common sense), all actors in the bitcoin system run nodes (or connect to them). That includes miners. Clearly the issue of decentralization refers to nodes--the "peers" on the peer-to-peer network.

Your suggestion that "non-mining nodes are powerless" is silly, considering that the value proposition for miners to support the network is to receive coins that they can use to transact with the economy (see "Incentive" in the whitepaper). If they, for instance, break the software's consensus rules, non-mining nodes (and mining nodes that are enforcing the consensus rules) will fork them off the network for mining invalid blocks. And in the absence of highly decentralized mining nodes, decentralized non-mining nodes are the only defense from Sybil attacks. Here's a good post with more on why they are essential to securing the network: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13879163

The node's only option is whether or not to forward a particular transaction. Sure, the user operating the node can abandon the chain created by the mining majority. But that is not the node acting, it is the holder of the coins.

If a block is invalid, the user operating the node doesn't do anything. His node software doesn't recognize the block as valid and won't build on it. The user consents to the software's consensus rules by operating a node; his node defends the consensus rules.

Another dimension the system might be centralized across is in mining power. Or implementations. Or decision making. Or even total number of users of the monetary unit. But we don't care about these, do we? (Well, I do, but it seems you may not).

Miners operate nodes which perform proof-of-work. Of course the level of decentralization among mining nodes matters. They are specifically part of the peer-to-peer network.

"Other software implementations" have no bearing on the economy. If they don't disagree on consensus-critical issues, there is no effect. Feel free to reference the whitepaper on why "decentralization of software versions" matters.

As far as decision-making goes:

If you're contributing all the bandwidth you can, you're gonna be kicked out of the club of contributing nodes as soon as SegWit activates. Gee, thanks Core!

I can contribute as much as I can now. With or without Segwit, blocksonly and maxuploadtarget help to maximize the contributions that those with limited upload bandwidth can make.

Incidentally, I operate a fully-validating node as well. Several, in fact. So sorry you live in a backwater. Must be analogous to trying to mine in Sweden, rather than China.

I live in a central area of one of the largest US cities. I'm not sure what kind of standards you expect of your peers on the network, but your vision surely does not sound like a "global" currency. You sound like an asshole, tbh.

I used to run VPS nodes, but I'm not concerned about bootstrapping the network at this point. And those nodes didn't contribute to anyone's security (certainly not mine). My home node is physically controlled by me and secures my money.

Big blockers suggest that we increase capacity simply to keep transactions cheap or free for users.
Perhaps some. Not the ones I speak with. We suggest we increase capacity in order to increase capacity. Making room for more transactions.

What gives you the impression that full blocks are bad? Increasing capacity surely makes room for more cheap transactions. Other alternatives include optimizing transaction size. Businesses and users can batch payments more efficiently, and payors can use higher fees to push transactions during peak transaction times. I don't see an issue.

Which would make room for (all else equal) more bitcoin users. More users, more momentum, more value, more hashpower, more security, more headstart before the vampire squid awakens to the significance of this radical new money.

"More room" doesn't equate to more users. It certainly doesn't equate to more nodes or more miners. The rest of your slippery slope is just that.

We trust that the miners are capable, as a group, to provide the proper value for maxblocksize.

Why would we trust miners to do anything but order transactions? Which is already quite a lot of power re: censorship.

Your solution is a centrally-planned fixed unit of size for this crucial economic variable. Yet you claim to desire decentralization? *psh!*

The entire premise of bitcoin was centrally planned. Designing and maintaining a peer-to-peer system that attempts to align the incentives of its actors is the essence of central planning. Satoshi was the biggest central planner of all, creating the money supply and controlled inflation mechanisms to incentivize users to transact in, and mine bitcoins. He said himself IIRC that bitcoin was much more about design than code. If you think that throwing out all knowledge and logic and leaving technical decisions about consensus-critical issues "to the market" is a solution to something (to what, I am unsure) then I disagree. Again, I am concerned about the decentralization of nodes (mining and non-mining) -- the peers in a peer-to-peer network, the actors in the bitcoin economy. Not some arbitrary idea that software development must be spread out across a minimum number of incompatible (hard fork-inducing) versions or that miners or individual users should throttle their own block size limits (or other consensus-critical specs).

transaction relaying and validation is not free

Yet nodes do not get paid for this service - only miners do.

That does not change the fact that it is a cost for all nodes (including miners). Again, if your argument is that we remove the "peer-to-peer" as a requirement for bitcoin, then I disagree.

Ergo, miners are the ones with the incentive to arrive at the proper value for this crucial economic variable.

What direct incentive do they have? They have hardware limits. How do they know the limits of others? Why would we trust miners any more than we have to? Different miners have different incentives; if most miners are behind the GFW, bigger blocks insulate Chinese miners from orphan risk, while increasing the orphan risk of everyone outside of the GFW. Larger miners benefit from bigger blocks because they squeeze out smaller miners, increasing centralization pressure: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoin_devlist/comments/3bsvm9/mining_centralization_pressure_from_nonuniform/ So miners are not incentivized to keep the system peer-to-peer; larger miners tend towards centralizing behavior. And what incentive do miners have to retain node decentralization? None. Miners have no uniform incentive to protect the basic principles of the system which block size affects. Why would we grant them that power? Again, if your argument is that we remove the "peer-to-peer" as a requirement for bitcoin, then I disagree.

You seem to think I should pay for users to transact for free or extremely cheap, forever, with no regard for the actual cost of validating/relaying transactions

You make no sense. You are already working for free.

Doesn't mean that it doesn't cost my bandwidth to increase capacity rather than force users to pay the actual cost of confirmed transactions. Whether we are talking about nodes generally or mining nodes specifically, the implication is the same: users are not paying. The cost of their transactions is simply socialized among nodes. I am suggesting that transaction fees are integral for block rewards as subsidy drops, to incentivize miners to secure the system.

Bitcoin isn't a public service for users to transact for free -- it is an incentive-based economy.

The only possible incentives for operating a non-mining, fully-validating node are the ones you mentioned earlier - security and altruism. Well, maybe the ability to handle your transactions without needing to rely on others. Nevertheless, you don't get a share of the monetary incentives under any scenario. (kinda sad nodes are not renumerated, maybe someday the next satoshi will figure that problem out).

The point, again, was about block rewards. I'm not talking about incentives to run a non-mining node. As subsidy drops, non-subsidy reward must increase, all else equal, to retain the same security. With each halving, the cost (risk) of double-spending drops in half vs. reward.

Bull fucking shit. It turns fully-validating nodes into non-validating nodes.
A non-Segwit node can always validate transactions that are relevant to them. They do not validate the witness portion of Segwit transactions. They also do not generate Segwit addresses, nor do they participate in Segwit transactions. What you're talking about is moot.

What part of 'fully-validating node' do you not understand?

Why don't you begin by explaining the problem? Go ahead and explain the attack vector or consensus-critical bug that would be enabled. I know you like to repeat this line, but can you explain the significance?

As gmaxwell said:
Pedantically, this is not correct. They validate many things about them-- locktimes, spend consistency, prevention of double spending, fees, non-inflation.  The only thing they don't validate is segwit signatures.  However, they also also drop and ignore segwit txn unless they're in blocks-- they won't relay them, or mine them, or show them as unconfirmed transactions in wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045
everyone in the past has always said they will increase the limit if it becomes a problem, News Flash it's a huge problem today and Core's bickering has stalled every attempt to increase the limit, Shame on you.

https://bitcoinfees.21.co/

Which fee should I use?

The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 40 satoshis/byte, shown in green at the top.
For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 9,040 satoshis (0.03$).

...Even high priority / 1 block transactions are at near zero cost. How is that a problem?
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

miners are sufficiently smart to recognize that they don't want to be part of a mining poole that acts so recklessly and takes stupid and unjustifiable positions.

You write as though you are under the impression that more than 10% of Antpool's hash rate isn't owned by a single business.

What one miner decides is what 90+% of Antpool's mining power will do.  And I'd bet on 90% of the stuff he DOESN'T own just sucking along for the ride.

You're quoting someone who thinks "protecting" an ill-defined "non-mining node decentralization" is worth capping the potential growth of Bitcoin... while keeping ALL of his coins on a centralized exchange. The man's an enigma.

The more cunning of the Blockstream apologists advocate making BTC less competitive to encourage price appreciation in altcoins like Monero. JJG doesn't own any. A mystery wrapped in an enigma. 

Look at you beastmodeBiscuitGravy, I mean lambie.  Continuously studying me in order attempt to distract with irrelevant skewed personal details.  Why don't you provide some details of your own trading strategy and cryptoholding practices to the extent we may be able to believe any of it?

Let me see if I can summarily respond to your nonsense regarding more or less what I am advocating (one individual, me), at the moment? 

1) I mentioned the mining poole topic because if some dumb ass miner poole leader suggests that his mine poole is going to take some partisan position to not adopt seg wit etc, merely because they want to get a blocksize limit increase - like taking a hostage threat, they are likely going to lose business, either mining power or increased competition against them in other ways. 

2) I advocate that bitcoin is not broken or technically flawed and suggest that there are a lot of solid innovations in this space.  Accordingly, any proposed changes to the status quo should be achieved with evidence and logic in order to persuade that the change is necessary.  If any new proposal cannot achieve an overwhelming level of support by the decentralized powers that be in the bitcoin community, then the proposed change does not get adopted.  Yeah, it can be revised and re-preposed and tweaked and if it is good, then it will get adopted sooner or later, but we do not need to rush into adopting something that is not agreed-to because currently bitcoin is not broken... and if evidence is presented that there is some kind of break of bitcoin, then proposals to fix such break would likely be adopted fairly quickly.

Poole?       Poole?

Stahp, please, my sides.

hahahahahahah

Me too.  It is just like you Lambie, get caught up in irrelevance.

Looks like we are crashing all the way to $600, no?

Stahp, please.....   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Well there is a difference between "consensus" and "absolute consensus". It's not just the percentages that are important. It's the way the Classic people talk and act.
They don't care about consensus. They just want bigger blocks.

Network consensus is being opposed by Core's Political consensus.
Classic supporters are advocating for a Network consensus to agree on increasing the block size (generously advocating for a 75% political consensus not the required 51% network majority), Core is engaging in a political campaign to oppose network consensus in flavor of their Political consensus.

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
You don't seem to get it. What is most important for me is consensus and how Bitcoin is developed. 75% is not consensus.

You're right - there is something in your statements that I don't quite get. If 75% is not consensus, then neither is 95%. So... what's your point?

Well there is a difference between "consensus" and "absolute consensus". It's not just the percentages that are important. It's the way the Classic people talk and act.
They don't care about consensus. They just want bigger blocks.

Yet The SegWit Omnibus Changeset grows blocks.

Just to be clear, your argument is that increasing maxblocksize centralizes the network of non-mining, fully-validating nodes, by reducing the absolute number of such nodes, due to increased per-node resource demand?

What if the number of bitcoin users increases by by some factor due to new entrants, and a few of them fire up nodes, such that absolute node count rises while percentage drops? Is that an increase or decrease of decentralization in your definition?

Yes that is correct. It will be very hard for normal people to host nodes with huge blockchains. Just look at the Ethereum situation.
And even if the node count goes up most nodes will be hosted in data centers which is bad for decentralization.

Sure. In one sentence. I thought it was crystal clear already. So here goes - to wit: Upon activation of The SegWit Omnibus Changeset, previously fully-validating nodes are rendered non-validating nodes, as they are incapable of validating SegWit transactions.

Well they validate transactions that are non-SegWit. So they are not completely useless.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
it's time to increase the block size and quit messing around with all this other stuff.

They are validated in every other way, and by using that logic most changes would have you call the new txs non-bitcoin.
You haven't joined this group have you? http://thebitcoin.foundation/

says the man who things storage costs in the future are going to be cumbersome and bandwidth has remained stagnant since the block limit was imposed in 2010.

everyone in the past has always said they will increase the limit if it becomes a problem, News Flash it's a huge problem today and Core's bickering has stalled every attempt to increase the limit, Shame on you.

I'm not into any form of central planning, I don't support Blockstram/Core or the Bitcoin Foundation. but many follow such authorities blindly, if you keep on insisting you are the central authority in bitcoin lead for gods sake and increase the limit the sheeople masses will do whatever you say.

The sanest solution is to remove the block size limit ASAP and stop with the bickering and the unnecessary complication of the elegant bitcoin design.

Develop the Layer 1 solutions first.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1034
Don't mean to be pedantic but if Segwit transactions can't be validated by Bitcoin nodes should we be calling them bitcoin transactions?

They are validated in every other way, and by using that logic most changes would have you call the new txs non-bitcoin.
You haven't joined this group have you? http://thebitcoin.foundation/
Pages:
Jump to: