Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 Altcoin to invest - page 12. (Read 2010 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
My top 10 altcoins for 2018:
ETH (Ethereum)
DASH (Dash)
XRP (Ripple)
XEM (Nem)
NEO (NEO)
IOTA (Miota)
Zec (Zcash)
ETC (Ethereum Classic)
EOS
ADA (Cardano)
All the profit!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
In my opinion, top 10 best altcoins for 2018:
Ripple
NEM
EOS
Litecoin
Monero
Steem
Spectrecoin
Cardano
Bitcloud
smartcash
Goo for invest!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
Top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018?

There are only few altcoins that will really bloom this year as the price of cryptocurrency is increasing, ethereum will be the best altcoin since every people are investing in this coin when the price is dumping and bitcoins has the fastest growth in the market so i believe that there is only 2 worthy investment in the market.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
April 20, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

Well, if we're talking about the top 10 there half now is better not to invest. Ada, btc, Ripple, EOS - you can try, and all the rest is not. Well, at least I see the situation on the market.
Activity: 109
April 19, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
1.Bitcoin
is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies available on the market today that holds great value in trading. The price of this currency has varied a lot for a long time. Over the past few years, Bitcoin has reached a lucrative price point. At this time (July 14, 2017), one BTC (bitcoin) is equivalent to $ 2331.48 !! Wuawww is amazing.
2.Ethereum
is another remarkable cryptocurrency in the financial markets of this era! The value of this currency has increased by almost 40x in the last two years. Ethereum can help you to build truly functional applications on blockchain without the help of an intermediary.
3.Factom
is an astounding cryptocurrency again in today's time that you can invest to earn many benefits. It's known as the 'Notary Chain' which is expected to grow a lot.
4.MaidSafe
Cryptocurrency is on the market for quite a long time now and also a decentralized database now! This crypt not only helps you to store data on your computer, but it can also help you to upload the same in decentralized server.
5.Ripple
The most prominent cryptocurrencies that have become so popular are nothing but Ripple. This crypto recently made an entrance to the banking world.
6.litecoin
This cryptocurrency has been launched in October 2011 and since then has never looked back. It was launched as an alternative to Bitcoin and thus it is very similar to it. This thrilling cryptocurrency can be used as currency, mined and also transacted for various goods and services.
7.Currency
This currency is amazing as far as technology is concerned !! It has ring technology incorporated in it which makes it perfect for maintaining privacy. This crypto can also be tracked along with being very safe and secured.
8.Dash
It is one of the outstanding types of cryptocurrency that is perfect for investment with a special focus on both privacy and high speed. It is very user-friendly and is used very common throughout the world.
9.Lisk
It is one of the unique cryptocurrencies available in the market today. It is actually cryptocurrency crowfunded which is known as the first and foremost crypto modular that uses sidechains. In fact, Lisk can be used by anyone to decentralize various applications on its own in the Javascript programming language.
10.Golem
Golems still survive in the alpha phase, but this is one of the most important cryptocurrencies that you can invest because it creates decentralized computing power while combining the power of system users, laptops, mobile phones etc. This crypto can be used to run a personal project by anyone ranging from rendering image to run a website.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 19, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

My favorite coins are

WAVES
LITECOIN
NEO
BITCOINCASH
MONERO
DASH
IOTA
ETH
EOS
GUESS
If you are full time in crypto possible that you can manage them all but if not, its getting hard to take care of them. We know how volatility we are today, market change always and we really need to check our holdings every time to see of we are earning or just losing, unless you are holding it for long time and let it stay in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 19, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

top 10 Altcoin that has the potential to increase and the development is quite good is, Tron, Ethereum, Cardano, Ripple, Waves, Litecoin, Storj, Bitcoin Cash, Neo, and Tether.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

I think for Altcoin best to invest 2018 this is, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, DogeCoin, Cardano, Stellar, NEO, Tether, and Tron.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 19, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
This bounty is for everyone from Marinecoín. 20,000 .MTC. for successful completion of promotion activities directed by artificial intelligence. A fair distribution because it is dev-less and uses time dilution technology for fair distribution of 9 billion coins. This will help build a strong support community. Machine to machine iot is what the chain was designed for. Extremely fast transaction speeds and zero fees position .MTC. to lead the iot industry so the coins have value already. Find out more here marineco.ín/ico
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
April 19, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
Anybody answer would come with some bias and may not be suitable investment for you. You  can go to coinmarketcap and do some research on the top coins and choose the ones that interests you
Activity: 189
April 19, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

My favorite coins are

WAVES
LITECOIN
NEO
BITCOINCASH
MONERO
DASH
IOTA
ETH
EOS
GUESS
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 19, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

I have most of money in three cryptocurrencies. These currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. On my mind there is no need in buying some other coins. Three currencies I mentioned are the best ones.

For me these currencies are Bitcoin, Neo, Ethereum, EOS.
And from new, they are Friendz, Pundi X, Nebula AI.
Last three have very big chance to be in top 30 on cmc. It is my opinion  Wink
Activity: 316
April 19, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

Bebitcoin is mandatory, then I was interested in coins like Ethereum (ETH), Stellar (XLM), Verge (XVG), WAX (WAX), Kin (KIN). Learn coins, invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
I do not know the 10 best altcoin but I know the best 3 altcoin ie Etherium, Neo and Riple I suggest you invest the 3 altcoins as each month is always growing.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 18, 2018, 05:51:25 AM
EOS for sure iam very sure that will pump very hard on this year when last day of ICO will end and will go to other planet by price !
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

I have most of money in three cryptocurrencies. These currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. On my mind there is no need in buying some other coins. Three currencies I mentioned are the best ones.
Activity: 3
April 17, 2018, 01:55:15 PM
Marinecoín is not an inflationary currency because: machine to machine - mtc - iot - zero fees - time dilution technology - self sustaining - fair distribution. Truly decentralized non-inflationary crypto currency is un-attainable because of human nature and external forces. Marinecoín is not truly a decentralized non-inflationary crypto currency, its designed to inject some minimal inflation in the right amounts at the right times, without harming its value. This minimal inflation is the cost of securing and protecting its investors’ and everyday users’ interests, the price stability in the future, and its general interests around the World so that it can remain globally dominant. (Inflationary procedure however will not be practiced until suitable organizational structure is established.)
Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
top 10 coin already had in coinmarket
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 17, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
Coins that offer here certainly offer a perspective, of course. But we want to earn a lot and do not wait a lot of time. These coins have already passed the pump and when the next one is not known. It is better to study coins that are traded on small stock exchanges and which have a real road map.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 06:42:51 AM
As for me personaly, I am trying to aggregate as much as I can alternative coins, so if any of them will rise like bitcoin I will gain some profit from its selling!
I cannot say anything about the 10 top currencies because I have no survey of the market. But for me bitcoin is no1 currency. After bitcoin most people are investing in Ethereum and then in litecoin. These three are enough for investment because there is no need to buy too much crypto. How much investment an average person would have? Therefore I think that these three are enough.
Pages:
Jump to: