Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 Altcoin to invest - page 9. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:40:53 AM
I always recomment to invest only in the most famous and solid coins.The best choice,as for me,is portfolio of Etherium,Monero,Dash,Ripple,Stellar,Eos,Ada,Nem,Etherium Classic and litecoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 16, 2018, 03:36:06 AM
Probably, those are the best for now on- OmiseGo, VeChain, Litcoin, NEO. Lisk, Stellar, Qtum. But that is just my opinion, decide for your own, analyze and study- this is the key. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 03:50:57 PM
In my opinion, top 10 best altcoins for 2018:
Ripple
NEM
EOS
Litecoin
Monero
Steem
Spectrecoin
Cardano
Elecrtronium
Substratum
1. Ethereum
             2.Litecoin
             3.Ripple
             4.Monero
             5.Augur
             6.Maker
             7.Gas
             8.Cortex
             9.KuCoin Shares
             10.Nebulas    
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
Well if you look for an Altcoin to invest many people have not heard about, try StakeNet

Let me explain why I think StakeNet / XSN is one of the best altcoin to invest in...

StakeNet has invented the world’s first Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS) coin, based on the Bitcoin.core blockchain-architecture, that allows users to safely and conveniently stake their XSN coins.

That brings the possibility:

- to Cold Stake from your Ledger Nano

meaning

- your wallet does not have to be online 24/7
- this is the most safe way to store and stake your coins

If you wonder how the differences between Leased Proof of Stake and Delegated Proof of Stake are and WHY StakeNet / XSN offers a better solution, read this article:
https://medium.com/stakenet/cold-staking-tpos-vs-lpos-vs-dpos-ebeef4f71c48

There are masternodes as well:
- to ensure a fully decentralized system while providing networkservices like Instant Send and a governance system.
- to host and manage the world first truly decentralized exchange in a profit driven ecosystem and enable Light Atomic Swaps between different blockchains, including the use of the Lightning Network.
- the masternodes are used to offer Cross Chain Proof of Stake (CCPoS) services for other blockchains, based on the bitcoin.core blockchain-architecture.

The DEX and the CCPoS is planned for Q2-Q4 in 2018. We are currently at block ~100.000. Block rewards will decrease with time by 5 (currently 45 XSN reward per block). The whitepaper will be released in 5 days from now. This should bring some action marketcap wise I guess.

It's a rebrand of POSW since March 1 in case you have heard it before.

Financial / Marketcap:
It's ranked #365 at cmc with just a marketcap of ~22m USD $. For me, this is way too low. It's one of the most undervalued gems with having the state of art for staking right now. There is no better, more private or more decentralised way of staking right now. If the DEX is released and CCPoS is working, we are talking about a Top100 project for sure with multiple hundred millions of marketcap.

Don't take that as a financial advise, do your own research. Look into our discord or read more about XSN on twitter/youtube/bitcointalk. There are a lot of great medium / cointelegraph articles as well. Just search for "StakeNet" or "XSN" on medium or cointelepgrah. It's worth the hour or two you need to invest to really realize how great this coin is in the future and how it will feed the need of Staking as a Service..

The Discord can be found here for more information: https://discord.gg/NvPrQGQ
The Bitcointalk annoucement / discussion thread is placed here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxsn-stakenet-the-worlds-first-trustless-proof-of-stake-coin-3213013
The Medium articles can be found here: https://medium.com/search?q=stakenet
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
In my opinion, the best altcoin for investment are Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Waves. But you should research your own analysis.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
Herocoin: a very depreciated tokens run by a strong Austrian team. They are involved in betting and esport. They are doing very well (promotion, compliance, etc). I expect this token to raise in volume very soon.
but to date, having only their own desires, it is very risky to invest their funds in this project. Although I agree, the prospects are good enough, and even the idea of ​​the project is aimed at real results. But there is something incomprehensible about this.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Zencash
Designed for Long-Term Operation
21 million ZenCash cap - no premine, no ICO
Thousands of Secure Nodes in operation - 3.5% of mining reward
Treasury funds for development, support, marketing - 8.5% of mining reward
Strong team & representative governance - Zen Blockchain Foundation
Wallets and communication clients for international users
Marketing globalization - tailored approach to different markets
Secure Nodes provide a resilient, distributed network
https://zencash.com/#features
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
May 15, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
Herocoin: a very depreciated tokens run by a strong Austrian team. They are involved in betting and esport. They are doing very well (promotion, compliance, etc). I expect this token to raise in volume very soon.
Activity: 80
May 15, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
the 10 best crytocurrency to invest are:
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron
Ripple
Verge
REQ
IOTA
OMG
NEO
Stellar
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 08:17:54 AM
For me the top best 10 altcoin for 2018 are;
neo, ripple, monero, eos, litecoin, waves, nem, cardano, ectectronium, iota as they look stable and promising.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
May 15, 2018, 08:12:29 AM
I would look at the market top 20 and from there choose which coins to invest better.
just buy the top 20 and pack it in your wallet for a long time. just in each crypt for$ 1000 to invest and it will be normal. in 5 million years, I think. Although the trend in the market is unstable. but something will definitely remain in the top.
Activity: 420
May 15, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
No matter how it sounds strange or funny, I think that for investing similar 10 projects, you need to choose from top10 to coinmarketcap, I'm sure that you can really choose the right projects.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
May 15, 2018, 08:06:13 AM
Just go on binance and look at the top ten altcoins on their exchange, yep, there you go. That is the top ten best altcoins for you to put your money in. The best altcoins are always the altcoins that are doing well on the market and on the exchanges. People here will only list to you the coins which they have invested in, please go do your own research and determine the top ten altcoins for yourself.
Activity: 392
May 15, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
Top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018?

there are a lot of different statistics which altcoins are the best for investing
So you should better choose the one you really trust and read caredully its whitepaper
Activity: 87
May 15, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
Ethereum
Ripple,
EOS
NEO
Steem
Litecoin
Cardano
Stellar
IOTA
Bitcoin Cash
There are top 10 is in my opinoin.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
Future currencies specialized for each demand will survive, prices will rise.

BTC standard
BCH second standard
ETH The strongest platform
XRP Finance
PROPY real estate
SENT VPN
IXT insurance
NGC game
SRN Mobile

And so on
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
in all top ten you can invest well. but I would buy another one of the top 150. it is SONM. This project will be a great success and all investors will have lots of money in 2 years
Activity: 85
May 15, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
You can read Top 10 altcoin in many sites.
I think you should research before making that question and the sames.
Do you want to trade or hold? It have diferrent things from trading coins and holding coins.
Activity: 79
May 15, 2018, 06:54:21 AM
Personally, I think you can list top 10 altcoins by an easy way such as visit coinmarketcap. If you want to invest, the best important thing you can make it is  research some coin( that you love) and ask how to invest it. You need learn more about market, coins, trading ...
Hope you succeed!
Activity: 120
May 15, 2018, 05:52:40 AM
There are many Altcoin in cryptocurrency in that you can invest for best profit. I think these 10 is best in 2018:  Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, NEO, Substratum, Electronium, Waves, Steem, Dent, NEM.
Pages:
Jump to: