Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 Altcoins in 2018 - page 2. (Read 1726 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
I will repeat it, but if I have enough budget I will jump all in for VeChain, their platform may simply be HUGE. Running a masternode will be extremely beneficial if it is possible.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
EOS (EOS). The decentralized application platform EOS, created to become the "killer Ethereum", features the ability to scale vertically and horizontally, as well as the lack of commissions for users.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
My top 10 list will be:

1.  Cardano.
2. IOTA.
3.  NEM.
4.  Golem.
5.  Ethereum Classic.
6.  Lisk.
7.  Nano.
8.  Qtum.
9.  Binance.
10.  Nucleus Vision.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
this is certainly a very good top 10 crypto coins! but I want to see what will happen to them after this crisis passes! bitcoin probably will fall in the price, and many projects will not survive or fall very much in price! after such sharp drops bitcoin, always changing the top 10 crypto coins!
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
I think that this year a good profit will be given to projects that develop the technology of blockchain. My choice is Stratis, Cardano, Stellar, Aion, Icon. I also keep the Cindicator. I think that many coins that will not present a high-quality product will die this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 10, 2018, 09:24:41 AM
For the top 10 altcoins in 2018, I can see references on coinmarketcap.com Guys, because the transaction volume has been summarized all from various market exchangers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
Hi guys

What are your personal top 10 altcoins for 2018?

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

We are covering all crypto & blockchain related news, exchange listings,  ICO's and Airdrops on our telegram channel: https://t.me/globalblockchainnews
it's almost the same except the fact i'd put ripple and litecoin instead of oyster and substratum. don't ask me why, i just trust it more Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 05:46:29 AM
Hi guys

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

We are covering all crypto & blockchain related news, exchange listings,  ICO's and Airdrops on our telegram channel: https://t.me/globalblockchainnews

I like Ethereum and Cardano from your list.
Quantstamp could also be interesting. I have just read a very nice Fundamental Analysis at BBOD blog.

Do you still think this is a good project?
Activity: 171
August 03, 2018, 03:49:04 AM
My top 10 altcoins in 2018 are base purely on the market condition as it because they in demand to the community.
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin cash
EOS
Stellar
litecoin
Cardano
Tether

Yes. I think there will be no change in their rankings this year. Because of their market capitalization, and the needs of users as well as the proportion of investors are different from the rest. However, look at how ODE moves. It was in the top 100 and I also expect my speculation will continue to sublimate in the rest of this year to move into the top 20.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
Hi guys

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

NEO is the creation of a unique platform that would be ideal for Chinese developers. Soon, it was bad news that the country. Perhaps this was only a good help. To judge only you. Anyway, there were rumors that China already intends to lift the restrictions with the ICO on its territory.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 02, 2018, 09:20:42 PM
My top 10 altcoins in 2018 are base purely on the market condition as it because they in demand to the community.
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin cash
EOS
Stellar
litecoin
Cardano
Tether
Activity: 43
August 02, 2018, 09:06:36 PM
Hard for me to foresee everything, except as I would like to think one new coins could be conceivable in the best 10 positioning is NANO, on the grounds that has quick exchange so great to use in numerous sort of industry that associated with money related administration, similar to online business industry incorporate dealers, B2C, B2B.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
the top ten is pretty solid but as the market is gradually going in green it is going to change the top ten soon
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 05:29:11 AM
As for me, this year's best coins worth investing in it are:
etherium
stellar
lympo
pecculium
Zcash
pundiX
I think that these coins this year will show very good indicators!
There are some more coins that I follow, but I will not recommend them!

Activity: 21
July 26, 2018, 05:08:17 AM
Among the top ten few are
Cardano
Ripple
Eos
Huobi Token
Switcheo
Activity: 38
July 26, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
every movement change top chart in crypto marker, i think this year top 10 altorcoin  ETH, bitcoin gold, NEO, EOS, bitcoin cash,RIPPL, ICX, APES, STELLAR, KOMODO.
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 04:41:11 AM
Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Activity: 162
July 26, 2018, 04:33:16 AM
In the digital currency markets, all the coins of the year 2018 were adversely affected. according to my experience this is the best subcoins of the year. these are vibe, enj, trig, appc, mtc, dovu, seth, mono, eth, ripple and tron
Activity: 40
July 26, 2018, 04:29:47 AM
I never put resources into Bitcoin, yet my companion exhorted me to purchase when it was on a dump, despite the fact that I questioned it. Presently BTC is n my best. Moreover, I would purchase Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 02:59:39 AM
TOP 10 ALTCOIN CONCERNED IN SEPTEMBER
first . NEO (NEO)
NEO, formerly Antshares, is China's first open source. Established in 2014, NEO's mission is to reconstruct the way trade is done.
2 . ADEX (ADX)
AdEx is a blockchain-based advertising that breaks down the current online advertising landscape and solves critical issues such as fraud, security, and acceptance of sponsored messages.
3. TENX (PAY)
Tenx is COMIT compatible electronic wallet (carry order), making global payments cheap, fast and easy like sending text messages.
4. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN (BAT)
Basic Attention Token (BAT) is conceptualized as a means to improve digital advertising effectiveness by creating a new token that can be exchanged between publishers, advertisers and users. Ethereum Blockchain Foundation.
5. MONACO (MCO)
Monaco - the world's best cryptocurrency card. Spend and send money globally at perfect interbank rates, saving you between EUR 30-40 per 500 EUR equivalent.
6. OMISEGO (OMG)
OmiseGO is a publicly available Ethereum-based financial technology used in the mainstream e-wallet, allowing real-time peer-to-peer payment and transaction services and unclear billing services. the legal sector and the cement of the organization, and both monetary and monetary decentralization.
7. QTUM (QTUM)
Qtum is an organization based in Singapore that promotes the adoption of Qtum - an open source Blockchain Proof of Stack (PoS) application platform. The core technology of Qtum incorporates Bitcoin Core, an abstract class of accounts that allows multiple virtual machines to address industrial use cases and provides a robust environment for developers.
8 . BITSHARE (BTS)
BitShares (BTS) is an open source software that can be used to launch independent distribution companies (DACs), which issue shares, generate profits and distribute profits to shareholders.
9. GROWERS INTERNATIONAL (GRWI)
Growers International is a complete set of tools that allow legal blockchain for cannabis growers and businesses. Major features of GRWI include Seed-2-Sale, Chain, Investment Platform, Grow Store, Grow Contracts and custom designed Software Suite.
ten . STRATIS (STRAT)
Backed by Microsoft, STRAT is the powerhouse for Stratis - a flexible blockchain development platform designed to meet the needs of service providers and businesses looking to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: