Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 Altcoins in 2018 - page 3. (Read 1726 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:43:27 PM
My 10 favorite coins now are Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Cardano, Litecoin, IOTA, Ethereum classic, Dash, BCH, and TRON. in my opinion they have a bright future so very suitable for my investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
July 24, 2018, 09:35:49 PM
It's interesting to see these posts from the beginning of the year as people try to make predictions.
I think it really shows how fast the crypto market moves.
Some of the projects you listed aren't doing great and there are others that have popped up that have far surpassed them.

One thing that is for sure, the coins that have performed well this year so far have been smart contract platforms.
I anticipate it to still be that way until the end of the year.

I also see a securities becoming very strong throughout the year and then exploding next year.

One of the things that haven't really been fulfilled are the privacy coins.
Everyone was saying they are the future but they have all not been doing well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 24, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
Hi guys

What are your personal top 10 altcoins for 2018?

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

We are covering all crypto & blockchain related news, exchange listings,  ICO's and Airdrops on our telegram channel: https://t.me/globalblockchainnews

I only believe on one coin and that is ethereum, above all the altcoins that is existing today in the market, eth coin is the best because there are a lot of people who are interested on ethereum and it will surely grow in the future.
Among the top 10 coins that are very capable of being reliable in the future are coins with ever-increasing developments
Ethereum
IOTA
EOS
NEO
Cardano
Tether
Ripple
DASH
DogeCoin
Litecoin. see from the ten coins that are very capable to be relied on in the future it's great to use them for valuable coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

please give an explanation, why this can enter the top 10
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 09:04:42 PM
For top ten altcoins you can go to coinmarketcap and look through the best 10 altcoins yet My most loved First is Ether in light of the fact that Ethereum is an open programming stage in view of blockchain innovation that empowers designers to assemble and send decentralized applications.And now a days you can see numerous ICO accompanying Ethereum platform.Second is Bitcoin, on the grounds that bitcoin is the mother cash of all coin and its ever green currency,and the third in this rundown is Steller, Fourth is Cardano, and the last the fifth is NEO.And the other five is GVT, IOTA, RIPPLE, DASH and POWR
Activity: 27
June 26, 2018, 04:51:33 AM
1 / ETH: (Smart Contract) 2 / BCH: Separated from BTC, behind is Bitmain. 3 / DASH: good security permissions. 4 / XRP: Finance - Banking. 5 / XMR: Anonymous Transactions 6 / LTC: Looks like Silver BTC 7-8 / NEO - GAS is the twin brother of the United Nations, towards the smart economy. 9 / BNB: COIN of large trading floor. 10 / XVG: Anonymous Transaction Wraith Protocol.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
You can seen top 10 altcoin in https://coinmarketcap.com in which you can find best altcoins for investing and my best altcoin is ETH, IOTA, TRON, NEM, CS, Ncash, TRF. MTC, Zilliqa, NPXS etc.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
I will allocate quite new altcoins:

1) Merculet
2) Sentinel Protocol
3) Hurify
4) PundiX
5) Aion
6) QuarkChain
7) Shivom
Cool Phantasma
9) IoTeX
10) NKN
Activity: 153
June 23, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

Good rating, but where is TRX Huh The guys spend an excellent advertising campaign and cope with their task.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 05:46:09 AM
Hi guys

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

We are covering all crypto & blockchain related news, exchange listings,  ICO's and Airdrops on our telegram channel: https://t.me/globalblockchainnews
I think that you posted this just because you wanted to advertise your telegram channel.
Add why these are the top 10 altcoins.
Activity: 117
May 13, 2018, 05:44:33 AM
According to my opinion, the top 10 Altcoins of 2018 are :
1. ETH
2. Waves
3. ETN
4. XRP
5. Ltc
6. Neo
7. Aion
8. NEO
9. BCH
10.ADA
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
With recent adverse information, the market is clearly down. The rankings have changed all the time. The older coins are no longer considered potential when it does not bring practical applications. They give way to coin with new technology and ecosystems. One of the new projects I'm following, and believe that, it’s claiming on the TOP 10 altcoins in 2018, which is https://marineco.in
It's more than bitcoin at all points and I think it will quickly conquer the community.
Specially, you can get up now to 450,000 free Marinecoins - MTC, just by registering on the EXCHANGE with a valid ID.
A great opportunity. So, hurry up!

To name this top-10 coins, you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and find them on the list. However, this is the simplest way and the information about their market cap. In my opinion, here you can add Ontology and OmiseGo.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 11, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
Hi guys

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

My top 10 Altcoins are Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Cardano, Waves, NEO, Tron, Tether. These 10 coins have an ever-increasing development. so that 10 coins are able to have a high enough price for the future. so thereby to have these ten coins will be very profitable for the future. other than that it is a lot of coins provide real evidence.
Activity: 22
May 11, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
1. ETH
2. Waves
3. ETN
4. Cred
5. Neo
6. Litecoin
7. Cardano
8. Monero
9. Verge
10. OmiseGo
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
May 09, 2018, 07:19:01 AM
My personal favorites are:

- Stratis
- Salt Lending
- Waves
- STORM
- Siacoin
- Ethereum
- NEM

If you insist that we should name 10, I might add nucleus vision, kyber and EOS to the list too.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 06:00:12 AM
Top ten altcoins are Neo, Eth, BTS, APEX, ADA,BPT,BNB,PRL, ICX and KEY. I am absolutely sure about that and sure
Thanks
Activity: 15
May 09, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
Hi,

Cardano is a really interesting project created by a good team of developers and they have a clear road map. It does not seek to be the best encrypted digital currency, but to offer something different from others. In addition, Cardano's most important objectives is to help various companies and institutions expand.

Thank you!
May 09, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
Where can Cardano (ada) be stored?

In order to store your Cardano card and obtain rewards through the Ouroboros proofing algorithm, you must store your cardano card in a wallet and do not leave it on the trading platforms.

At present, there is only one portfolio - the official Daedalus wallet. The wallet is currently only available on Mac and Windows, but the mobile wallet for Android and iOS is expected to be released soon.

Current price for Cardano (ada)

Thank you!
Activity: 18
May 09, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
Is the sudden surge in the price of Bytecoin a signal of an impending pump and dump and should i be aware of that possibility after due diligence?
May 09, 2018, 05:34:15 AM
Hi,

Cardano algorithm.
Cardano's algorithm is called Ouroboros. It is the share-proofing algorithm to process and validate transactions and to obtain consensus within the network. Ouroboros can be one of the solutions to the problem of plaque expansion. This algorithm eliminates the need for a labor-proof algorithm that consumes a lot of energy. In addition, it has been mathematically proven that the Ouroboros algorithm is safe and has no risk or penetration.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: