Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 altcoins to buy right now before is too late - page 2. (Read 5521 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
I think the only ones that it is not too late are the ones that are still miles away from their ATH. Golen, Digibyte and RIpple
are 2 great coins that are, at least, valuated in less them 60% of their ATH. They have room to go bigger and could be worth the double.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
I think there are different buy times for each coin. My favorite coins: Basic attention token
                                                                                                    Ethereum
                                                                                                    IOTA
                                                                                                    Minex
                                                                                                    Waves
these projects I mentioned above will be very valuable in the future
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Iexec/rlc: thé version 2 will be launch un May 2018. They translate their website in different languages:Korean, Deutsche, chinese...

They speak with IBM (but nothing at this moment)

Trezarcoin
Nexus
Iota
Mona
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
I'd bet on Siacoin and Verge in 2018.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I must say phore.

Staking, masternodes, anonymous marketplace, privacy smart contracts.

WOW

I believe 42 coin and super coin becoming big players in 2018
Big pump and dumps, sure. Big players, lol no.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I must say phore.

WOW

I believe 42 coin and super coin becoming big players in 2018
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Top 10 altcoins to buy right now before is too late?

Top 6
1.Iota
2.Sonm
3. Xrp
4.Xlm
5.Omg
6.Eth
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
I must say phore.

WOW
Activity: 140
kick enjin elixir worldcore and monetha i think. they will go to the moon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Waves
4. Ripple
5. NEO
6. Doge
7. Monero
8. Stratis
9. Dash
10. Monetha

It's my ranking. I think of Monetha as a surprise. I trust Ethereum, Waves and Litecoin very much...  Good luck  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523

I will try to come with my own list of top 10 alternate coins. But generally, my list will not be composed of altcoins that will rise high and gone later. These for long term investment. Here they are:

1. Ethereum
2. Waves
3. Monero
4. Ripple
5. Ethereum Classic
6. Stratis
7. Litecoin
8. Siacoin
9. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
10. Aventus

For me, these the coins that will surely give you a growth rate that is perfect for your investment and waiting. Let us hear what others have to say though.

I'm searching a coin for day trading. Do you suggest any day trade coin?
Minex and xrp lookin good but minexs market volume is low. Maybe i can buy more chainlink too...
Activity: 192
Everybody will make differenst lists for sure.

Ethereum
OmiseGo project.
Qtum
Neo
Iconomi
TenX
Ethereum ETC
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Top Ten in my point of view:
1.ETH
2.BCH
3.Waves
4.LTC
5.MNX
6.Adex
7.NEO
8.MCO
9.XMR
10.PPT
Only some potential coin I able to hold in this my top 10 favorite alt coin list.My portfolio is looking good for effective coin.
Activity: 84
Litecoin
waves
lisk
zcoin
are promoting coins with a good investment future, sure not only them
Activity: 39
always make your research, but take a look to XSPEC

TOR+OBFS4, stealths adress, encrypting chat, and an amazing update in  Q1 2018
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
If I may suggest, I think this research should be done solely by you, because a coin  someone else like, might not be good or favorably to you. Therefore you should monitor altcoin and personally choice from it.
Aside saying that, here are the ones which I think you should Check up for, don't forget to make your research on them;
Ethereum
Monero
Dash
Ripple
Waves
Activity: 133
i heard information about coindash, they have a solid team. although their ICO stalled at the achievement of about 7 million dollars due to hacked, but their project continues. there are news in 2018 there will be pump of price coindash. now the price of coindash is quite cheap, I think now is a good time to buy it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

I will try to come with my own list of top 10 alternate coins. But generally, my list will not be composed of altcoins that will rise high and gone later. These for long term investment. Here they are:

1. Ethereum
2. Waves
3. Monero
4. Ripple
5. Ethereum Classic
6. Stratis
7. Litecoin
8. Siacoin
9. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
10. Aventus

For me, these the coins that will surely give you a growth rate that is perfect for your investment and waiting. Let us hear what others have to say though.
Activity: 64
SAFE BUY
XRP
NEO
ETH
GNT
SNT

RISKY BUT BETTER PROFITS
ANT
PIVX
Onion
XSPEC

and the hidden gem: ELIX (i see at least x10)
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
As governments increasingly seek to regulate and track cryptocurrency trading and usage, the demand for privacy and anonymity will be through the roof.  Several anon coins have already borne out this demand by rising through the ranks in terms of market cap, faster than most alt coins.

There is one coin in particular which is still an undiscovered gem among anon coins.  At 20 million initial supply + 5% annual increase (paid out to users in the form of staking rewards), Spectrecoin (XSPEC) boasts a lower total supply than most.  Between existing features and those currently under development, it stands as one of the most solid and cutting edge anon coins in existence.

It is currently still priced at under a dollar per coin, but I do not expect that to remain the case much longer.

Check out the Spectrecoin wiki page, you'll see what I mean: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Pages:
Jump to: