Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 altcoins to buy right now before is too late - page 6. (Read 5521 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Now a lot of them at cheap price
KMD
XVG
BAT
Tenx
XEM
My top altcoins to buy I have in your lists are xvg, xem, eth, waves and neo. These are my lists in wallet that has a future. I prefer most to invest in ethereum because price would be increasing and its a cheap price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Now a lot of them at cheap price
KMD
XVG
BAT
Tenx
XEM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I'm already beginning to be disappointed in alternative coins. They bring me losses and pain. Therefore, I would buy only the most reliable - ETH, LTC, Ripple, DASH
If your account is anything to go by you've been around for barely two months. You have to wait much longer to see serious returns unless you get stupidly lucky. And people who get stupidly lucky always come crashing back down, so be happy that you're not one of them and use the opportunity to learn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'm already beginning to be disappointed in alternative coins. They bring me losses and pain. Therefore, I would buy only the most reliable - ETH, LTC, Ripple, DASH
IN ONION I TRUST - Pick them YOU must Wink
on a serious note; I don't think it's all about the whitepapers, companies behind them etc.. The hype DO has gotten, the classy name and logo... It's a recipee for success Smiley

However; I would just buy some ETH and Ripple in addition.
The hype DO has gotten was from the high airdrop, not from anything else. People get paid to post positive things and get punished/banned for posting anything negative. That creates a large amount of almost cult like spam.

I was on the fence with that one for a while, but with the new rules it's 99% sure to be another centralized ponzi type coin. If you're in it for free, good luck. But I wouldn't invest anything into it and you should be ready to dump well before the "airdrop" (which never was an airdrop, especially not with the new rules) ends.

I wrote a week or two ago why I quit Onion. The coin have potential but they are using Deepvault as meme generator. But most important is that the current qt-wallet is closed source and I just can't trust it.

Onion is currently 40% pumped from last week value. If you decide to buy some, wait. 
I found it strange that the ANN was flooded with meme-like pictures too. Do people get paid for graphics or something?

And Onion seems to be one of the coins with limited enough supply and liquidity that it would actually benefit from Bitcoin's price increase. Once the airdrop is over the supply will be too high for such shenanigans though.
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
I think 10 altcoins that have potential and a good time to buy now are:
1. ethereum
2. waves
3. litecoin
4. ripple
5. NEO
6. BAT
7. Decent
8. coindash
9. Monetha
10. Spectre.ai

but it just my personal opinions
Good choice.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
on a serious note; I don't think it's all about the whitepapers, companies behind them etc.. The hype DO has gotten, the classy name and logo... It's a recipee for success Smiley

The hype DO has gotten was from the high airdrop, not from anything else. People get paid to post positive things and get punished/banned for posting anything negative. That creates a large amount of almost cult like spam.

I was on the fence with that one for a while, but with the new rules it's 99% sure to be another centralized ponzi type coin. If you're in it for free, good luck. But I wouldn't invest anything into it and you should be ready to dump well before the "airdrop" (which never was an airdrop, especially not with the new rules) ends.

I wrote a week or two ago why I quit Onion. The coin have potential but they are using Deepvault as meme generator. But most important is that the current qt-wallet is closed source and I just can't trust it.

Onion is currently 40% pumped from last week value. If you decide to buy some, wait. 
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Top 10 altcoins to buy right now before is too late?

Ethereum is still in a good range and it already made a new ATH. I think it will kick up more in the fiat pair and we will see a nice rally Smiley

I can only say Litecoin, because you must buy it. It has nearly awakend from the dead. You can already see the price increase from these last days it neary doubled his price.

If you don't buy it now you will have regrets in the future.
JCM
Activity: 76
My list:
1) Waves
2) NEO
3) OMG
4) Monero
5) BNB
6) Q-TUM
7) Ether
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Top 10 altcoins to buy right now before is too late?

Ethereum is still in a good range and it already made a new ATH. I think it will kick up more in the fiat pair and we will see a nice rally Smiley
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
these are still in best price(s) to buy :
IOTA
XRB
SYS
STRAT
BAT
MOD
VEN
WTC
Not counting the obvious ETH and LTC:

PPT
IOTA
WAVES
OMG
NEO
VERI
ARK
SPECTRE
POWR
NAV
Activity: 18
LAToken, Steem, BAT, SIA, NXS, SYS, BITB
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
ETH
DASH
MCO
ARK
BAT
This is my investment list as it is likely that all of these altcoins will have stable prices in 2018 and you should choose a long-term investment and should keep them for at least 6 months.
Activity: 6
I really like the following few:

Siacoin
Verge
Power Ledger
Monero
Neo
Nexus

Sure, some of these have been pumped and dumped in the past, and a few sit at very low prices. In my opinion now is a great time to buy most of these coins. I think they are all great long term holds.
copper member
Activity: 72
Nucleus.Vision
SUB
POWR
LINK
NEO
ETH
Activity: 34
ZEC, IOTA, BCH these are the 3 altcoi that I predict have the highest potential because there is a lot of good info about these altcoins and I will definitely go to the moon soon in the next few days because I have invested a lot into the 3 altcoin
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
To start, I remove all ICO .. some will be interesting and mature but there is too much waste .. maybe Ethereum, Omisego, Neo and some others but they are often already in the top 20 in the standings while they did not prove anything ..

1. Zcoin
2. Zencash
3. Litecoin
4. Neo
5. Groestlcoin
6. Viacoin
7. Cloakcoin
8. Hush
9. Sumokoin
10. Megacoin

Pages:
Jump to: