Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP 10 BITCOIN CITIES IN THE WORLD - page 2. (Read 758 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 10:23:57 AM
I have some other suggestions. I think Japaneese capital should top the list as the volume of Bitcoin trading in the country is one of the largest in the world. Japanese government recognized cryptocurrency as a means of payment and many institutions accept it. Also, in my opinion, Valetta (Malta) and Seoul (South Korea) should be included.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:35:39 PM
PRAGUE is number one position Lol and ARGENTINA is listed in second rank. I don't know how you make this top listing countries.
I expecting United States is number one city in the world and CANADA is second one. Whatever it's your own perspective.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
September 30, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that has gained so much attention in the last few years, it is no longer news that a lot of people in countries and cities are embracing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as the day go by, but what may be news is what city or country is bitcoin accepted the most. As obtained from FORBES website, a research was carried out recently to determine the cities with most Bitcoin-Accepting Vendors in the world. From the research, the top 10 cities is as listed below:

CITIES (COUNTRIES)                             NUMBER OF CRYPTOCURRENCY-ACCEPTING BUSINESSES
1. PRAGUE (CZECH REPUBLIC)                                          147

2. BUENOS AIRES (ARGENTINA)                                        141

3. SAN FRANCISCO (UNITED STATES)                                117

4. MADRID (SPAIN)                                                          101

5. NEW YORK CITY (UNITED STATES)                                101

6. AMSTERDAM (THE NETHERLANDS)                                88

7. BOGOTA (COLOMBIA)                                                   87

8. VANCOUVER (CANADA)                                                86

9. LONDON (THE UNITED KINGDOM)                                85

10. PARIS (FRANCE)                                                        82

why don't you include a German country as a big country that has legalized bitcoin, even the German stock market will launch crypto tranding applications
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
I'm surprised that there isn't any city from South Korea or Japan. These countries are technically more advanced cities. Also there are a lot of companies which accaept bitcoin as payment.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
September 30, 2018, 12:39:01 PM
The really Great information you have shared here that how the bitcoin are using to our regular needs and many countries have using cryptocurrency as our real cash system, now I know that top bitcoin cities in the world with your post, thanks mate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
September 30, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
there is no denying that bitcoin is growing rapidly in the American continent, especially in parts
and we hope this will continue until the government's attitude changes and accepts cryptocurrency throughout the world government
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
i'm surprised that the USA and Russia are not on the top
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
Doesn't seem right.
No Asian city in there?
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
i see this a good statistics to come up with. to someone i can say bitcoin  has really really grown much and got more coverage in top countries of the world. i can see more bright future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency as it will have more dominace in the next decade . if this happens , then we will welcomed to a new world of freedom where everyone is rich enough to do what they like.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
In terms of Prague, I fully agree, have long heard that there is a very developed idea of cryptocurrency and a lot where they can pay
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
September 28, 2018, 07:48:13 AM
I have read an article like this one a year ago. And the numbers were a few.. But when i see this list i feel happy, because i am part of this cryptocurrency family and i really believe that the number of companies is raising every new day. We all doing right to stay and invest in this world. In near future we were all saying; "Thanks god i was in"
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 06:29:03 AM
This is interesting list and more interesting idea but i dont hink that it is completely correct, i think that it is weird that there is no Asia country , iwould expect that at least one city from Japan would be included.
Possibly the source of this information is incomplete.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
September 27, 2018, 09:58:13 PM
Dont forget japan who was the initiator to implement bitcoin and other digital currencies. I think they're also the first who accepted bitcoin as payment for business like commerce and ecommerce. Even institutional investors accepted digital currencies there are other countries such as Philippines, columbia and many more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 27, 2018, 09:54:03 PM
I wonder why Tokyo city in Japan is not in the list to think that Bitcoin is already used in direct spending in all establishments. In fact it was also used to pay the salaries of most of their workers so i wonder of how they made this data. Japan is the most famous Bitcoin country in Asia therefore Tokyo should be include in this list.
PlayGame.com
September 27, 2018, 08:26:06 PM
that's a great, I hope in the future all country will use bitcoin and the top list cities that use bitcoin will changes every day and I hope my country is in the top 10 of the list
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 07:16:57 PM
I think, it's an assessment that is not objective, Japan, Iran, and Venezuela have a good and strategic place for bitcoin.

France is a new country controlling bitcoin for business, so the growth rate of bitcoin there is very slow, but people there have great enthusiasm to accept blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
I am surprised to see prague at the top, thought it just bars, clubs, and markets. Not surprised to see 2 south american cities as bitcoin will explode over there, especially when it goes mainstream in venezuela

Where did you see Prague as number 1? As far as I'm aware the major cities for cryptocurrencies are Zug and Tel Aviv, these are widely considered to be the current crypto capitals, but there a few countries gaining momentum such as Singapore, Ireland and Greece.
Indeed, but the choices and versions of someone are different, they feel that is the top while we see that the position should be filled by others. At least this helps some people to begin to know the countries whose their businesses have accepted bitcoin as payment method.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 27, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
I think there are still many other cities in this part of the world that have the highest crypto user records, only crypto legality from that country has not fully accepted the existence of crypto currencies, and they do transactions with crypto currencies without being published.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 27, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
I am surprised to see prague at the top, thought it just bars, clubs, and markets. Not surprised to see 2 south american cities as bitcoin will explode over there, especially when it goes mainstream in venezuela

Where did you see Prague as number 1? As far as I'm aware the major cities for cryptocurrencies are Zug and Tel Aviv, these are widely considered to be the current crypto capitals, but there a few countries gaining momentum such as Singapore, Ireland and Greece.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
September 27, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
Granted that the study is true, it can be inferred that developed tend to be more open about bitcoin being integrated into business. As for the asian countries not included there, it might be that the small business are not included.
Pages:
Jump to: