Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 100 coin BUT only on TWO exchanges?! - page 6. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 04, 2018, 09:50:50 PM
Didn't heard nothing about it , but if Marketcap of token / coin is 61+ Million USd then you are on TOP100 . Some new tokens/coin comes out with 100+ million USD in marketcap and goes straight to Top100 tokens with just 1 exchange . So its nothing new to me
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 04, 2018, 09:48:34 PM
Yep that's nothing new.

If that project doesn't focus with putting themselves on different exchange then they are focused with development. I'm familiar with MOAC since I always see that when I check the prices of the market but I don't put any attention to that. Do you have this coin or you plan to buy?

Any other projects you like that are the same?

I heard of MOAC but never really looked into them until a few weeks ago. I plan on picking some MOAC tokens up. Looks pretty promising since they already launched mainnet. Compared to other projects, I think that's already beyond impressive
Like I said, I'm only familiar with it but I don't usually put too much time and attention with same projects.

The only tip that I can say to you is put your time of doing more research about it. And don't just buy it because it looks like what you are seeing today but do more research so you will have the peace of mind that you put your money on the right coin where you conducted proper background checking and you know where it is going.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
November 04, 2018, 09:34:09 PM
I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

So, what do want with that coin, trade or invest?. I never know about MOAC because too many new coins comes up with different allocation and exchanges make me stress. After that market condition is not good for any activity ( invest/ trade/ on line payment ) make me must do something to create another way make income. I'll make time to understand with coins rank and stable coin, not sure to invest but good to increase my knowledge.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 04, 2018, 09:32:42 PM
Well it depends on the project itself, if they think that their coins is not worth to be listed on top exchanges then we can't do anything about it.

I'm not familiar with this coins though, but if the project just started then it make sense to be listed on couple exchange first before going full blown on the next couple of months.

But if the coins has been in the market for the last 6 months, then there's something wrong with it. Its either the devs has abandoned if, or not really interested to list in on top exchanges or just maybe for pure pump-and-dump scheme.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 09:29:37 PM
Exactly i think its a normal things. and not because they are listed on a lot of exchanger it proof the quality of that coin is high or not. If that coin really has a good product so of course the investor will invest in there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 09:29:15 PM
This is a normal project that does not stand out from all other projects. I do not see any advantages over others
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
November 04, 2018, 09:26:15 PM
That is normal, the rankings on the coinmarketcap represent only the market cap (Marketcap = Circulating Supply x price), which does not make much sense, to me the more important factor is the trading volume of that currency. .
Activity: 336
November 04, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
This is not something that needs to be said as something new, but this has happened a lot when there are many projects that are traded in several exchange places. And I think this is still in a reasonable way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 04, 2018, 09:02:09 PM
I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

I just found out about MOAC from you and that make me interested in MOAC because only with 2 exchange MOAC can be ranked 96 in coinmarketcap and it is very great, especially if MOAC is on some more exchange such as Binance, Mercatox and Okex, so I'm sure the volume of MOAC will increase again and that will make the price and ranking of MOAC also increase.
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 08:58:28 PM
It is normal and we are completely aware on that. Because as you see, the ranking system of coinmarketcap doesn't rely on how much exchange will it be. It is about the marketcap value that they achieve. So they rank from the highest marketcap value to the lowest.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
November 04, 2018, 08:55:51 PM
Yep that's nothing new.

If that project doesn't focus with putting themselves on different exchange then they are focused with development. I'm familiar with MOAC since I always see that when I check the prices of the market but I don't put any attention to that. Do you have this coin or you plan to buy?

Any other projects you like that are the same?

I heard of MOAC but never really looked into them until a few weeks ago. I plan on picking some MOAC tokens up. Looks pretty promising since they already launched mainnet. Compared to other projects, I think that's already beyond impressive
Activity: 184
November 04, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

Yea pretty normal, but MOAC has always been an interesting project for me. Interesting public blockchain with many layers. For devs I think it's pretty interesting that they can pick their consensus models. Looks like they've been around for a while too. Good for them. Gotta pick some up
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
November 04, 2018, 08:47:09 PM
This is a normal thing, I know a dozen projects that are traded on two, and some only on one exchange.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 04, 2018, 08:44:55 PM
Yep that's nothing new.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 04, 2018, 08:44:01 PM
I don't want to be fooled by any marketing techniques, the same thing happens to ETN (Electroneum) tokens where my friends recommend this coin to buy in large quantities
when Q4 2017, ETH was only registered in cryptopia and ranked 36th in CMC,
and until recently, my ETH assets dropped dramatically from 0.1 to 0.01
MOAC might experience the same fate
Activity: 196
November 04, 2018, 08:42:22 PM
there is nothing surprising in this and if you look closely, there are so many projects that are traded on 2-3 exchanges Wink
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
November 04, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

Pages:
Jump to: