Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 100 coin BUT only on TWO exchanges?! - page 5. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 4
November 14, 2018, 06:36:56 PM
A little exchange on altcoins doesn't mean anything. I have an impression of MOAC. It has all the functions like ETH. It is said to be a substitute for ETH. It also belongs to the public base blockchain. This product is already very mature, you can understand it.

did you guys see that they're launching a dapp on their blockchain?? https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/moac-showcases-easy-to-use-apis-with-first-dapp-launch/
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 07, 2018, 09:12:23 PM
A little exchange on altcoins doesn't mean anything. I have an impression of MOAC. It has all the functions like ETH. It is said to be a substitute for ETH. It also belongs to the public base blockchain. This product is already very mature, you can understand it.

I think it says something if they've been around since mid 2017 and are still traded

Functions like ETH, but pretty different since they allow 100,000 tps and devs can pick different consensus models. I like that they use sharding to make the network way more efficient too. Interested to see what they're up to since their mainnet launch a couple of months ago

wait what? they launched mainnet? how come no one's talking about it
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

I think it says something if they've been around since mid 2017 and are still traded

Functions like ETH, but pretty different since they allow 100,000 tps and devs can pick different consensus models. I like that they use sharding to make the network way more efficient too. Interested to see what they're up to since their mainnet launch a couple of months ago
Activity: 267
November 06, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
November 06, 2018, 11:30:14 AM
I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??
No, I havent heard about this coin because I am not investing into new coins in a bear market, I am trying to cumulute as many Bitcoins as I can.
But if someone could shortly introduce this coin it would be nice.
Activity: 268
November 06, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
It is sad that such great projects that are among top 100 currencies are tradable only on few exchanges. The more exchanges, the more opportunities to buy this coin, because a lot of users are trading only on one exchange.

A good sign is that there is good trade volume. Now all they have to do is work on getting on other exchanges. For me I'd rather have a project liek moac have a community that uses/trades them and then when they expand, it's easy to get more users onboard.

I'm really hoping they announce something sometime this year because they've been pretty proactive lately.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
November 06, 2018, 04:48:54 AM
When tezos launched newly, they were trading in just one exchange but they still managed to make top 15, now they have entered many other exchanges and still maintain their position though, ili found that quite impressive as well.
copper member
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 06, 2018, 04:46:09 AM
It is sad that such great projects that are among top 100 currencies are tradable only on few exchanges. The more exchanges, the more opportunities to buy this coin, because a lot of users are trading only on one exchange.
Activity: 305
November 06, 2018, 04:28:33 AM
Quite simply, this must be the new home for the whales. They found a way to add cryptocurrencies, but I need to remind you that the whales are carnivores. Not the top 100 coins are safe and the risks are still high.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 01:31:32 PM
Stay away from these type of coins if you dont have a nerve for gambling. Usually when these obscure coins reach the top 100 its a consequence of a pump and dump scheme or anything similar, but after couple of weeks (or even days) they again slime back into obscurity where they belong.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 01:10:44 PM
Yes it's nothing really new, but to stay there with trading volume is a good sign. Based on their site, it looks pretty good. They seem to be a very dev oriented team and hopefully they put out more news.

This comparison chart they put together with MOAC vs ETH vs EOS vs Cardano vs NEO vs ICON is pretty good too: https://www.moac.io/resource_MoacComparison.html
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 05, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
There is nothing to be surprised. Because there are a lot of good projects, those who are listed in a very small amount of exchange. Maybe there will be a lot of good exchange in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
November 05, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
It is not surprising, some coins are traded in one or two exchanges. On the bright side, the coin has room to grow and be listed in more exchanges.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
November 05, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
Well it depends on the project itself, if they think that their coins is not worth to be listed on top exchanges then we can't do anything about it.

I'm not familiar with this coins though, but if the project just started then it make sense to be listed on couple exchange first before going full blown on the next couple of months.

But if the coins has been in the market for the last 6 months, then there's something wrong with it. Its either the devs has abandoned if, or not really interested to list in on top exchanges or just maybe for pure pump-and-dump scheme.

But I don't think they just got started. They had an ICO in mid-2017 and they already launched mainnet. Looks like they have some pretty cool stuff coming up based on their roadmap on their site: https://www.moac.io/

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

So, what do want with that coin, trade or invest?. I never know about MOAC because too many new coins comes up with different allocation and exchanges make me stress. After that market condition is not good for any activity ( invest/ trade/ on line payment ) make me must do something to create another way make income. I'll make time to understand with coins rank and stable coin, not sure to invest but good to increase my knowledge.

I think I want to invest and hold. Yes they may seem like a lot of other coins, but the underlying tech is very fascinating. Essentially they offer scalability, different consensus mechanisms for devs to choose from, and the best part: cross chain capabilities. I think that's huge because all of these things solve TPS and efficiency. Their video explains everything very well: https://youtu.be/gg8odG5d7Xs
November 05, 2018, 12:58:21 PM
This is a normal project that does not stand out from all other projects. I do not see any advantages over others

And what other projects are you referring to? Would like to look into them
November 05, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

I just found out about MOAC from you and that make me interested in MOAC because only with 2 exchange MOAC can be ranked 96 in coinmarketcap and it is very great, especially if MOAC is on some more exchange such as Binance, Mercatox and Okex, so I'm sure the volume of MOAC will increase again and that will make the price and ranking of MOAC also increase.

What's interesting is yes, CMC may go off of volume, but even then that's still pretty impressive. Looks like MOAC has been around for a while too
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 04, 2018, 10:45:58 PM
Never heard of it. But there are a handful of coins in the top hundred only on 1 exchange. Like exchange coins of KuCoin and Binance. And wasn't Bitconnect only available through their website?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
November 04, 2018, 10:31:54 PM
Why so impressed in fact a coin can only have one exchange and had a big volume and a good price provided that it is in a top exchange and development is continuous I even saw one coin on 5 to 6 exchanges but do not have much volume and the price is miserable, so it's all about support and volume.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 10:29:10 PM
Actually I had not heard, but this is normal, because there are more than 2000 different cryptocurrencies and even for the people who are in the middle, it is difficult to have heard of all. Today I present a new project with huge potential as is the case of the great cryptocurrency Ultrapoint (UPX), it is private, with fast and irrastreable system, decentralized and with a simple mining, know more in: http://www.ultrapoint.net/
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 04, 2018, 10:10:08 PM
Didn't heard nothing about it , but if Marketcap of token / coin is 61+ Million USd then you are on TOP100 . Some new tokens/coin comes out with 100+ million USD in marketcap and goes straight to Top100 tokens with just 1 exchange . So its nothing new to me

this is not new coin,,
because this coin was born in 2017
here the announcements thread in this forum my friend
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-moac-a-revolutionary-blockchain-architecture-ico-june-20-july-5-1982900

Pages:
Jump to: