Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 171. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 10:22:15 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Foe me the top two altcoins are first of course the ethereum they are the top leading altcoin this period of time so they are probably the top 1 altcoins to invest with. They can provide you a long term investment and will guarantee you a profit in the bext coming years because some people know including me that the ethereum will grow as big as bitcoins so you better hold you ethereum for a while and have a lot of patience to hold it for years because they are rising but not as quick as bitcoins today but still at least they will. And my top 2 is ripple.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 10:16:52 PM
litecoin will follow in the footsteps of bitcoin (on a smaller scale) its among the most known coins and people who find bitcoin to be to expensive quickly turn to litecoin because it's among the only alternatives on many sites; It increased more then 40% in the recent days after being stable for a long time, and i'm sure it will increase much more when the people who are new into crypto start researching about other coins then bitcoin and find out about litecoin.

I bought 3 litecoin for 250 euro 5 days ago and right now it's already 350 euro; get in on the train before it's too late, 2018 will see a similair rise to litecoin like happened to bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 10:14:29 PM
Most people in this forum choose etherium as there top 2 altcoin Yeah this is a good altcoin that have a best Developer/ technology and also second to bitcoin. But for me my top 2 altcoin that have a good potential to run for a long is Monero & Eos.
Monero technology was so awesome the transaction are definitely fast it has a good run this year, Eos also have a bright future its under ico right now but when there platform release the potential to pump is so high so this two is pick to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 08, 2017, 10:09:42 PM
good altcoin for investment right now is XUC and GVT, because I'm sure when this project goes the price will go up and it is great for long-term investment.
Activity: 257
December 08, 2017, 10:01:32 PM
litecoin, ethereum, and bitcoincash are the only real thing other than bitcoins.
Activity: 350
December 08, 2017, 09:59:46 PM
I choose eth and bch for long-term investment, because I think this coin is very strong, if eth from day to day mining results are getting less, but if bch supply a little coin, then there is a possibility both of these coins will be high price in the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 12:10:51 PM
Monero reached a new all time high this week and its really mind blowing how it jumped from less than a hundred dollar to 300 USD in less than a month. There is an increasing number of monero supporters so expect some more in 2018 for monero.
Activity: 518
December 08, 2017, 12:07:01 PM
i think  ETH and waves is a good choices for now, my advice is not to follow other people's choice, as good as any altcoin it will not necessarily give us an advantage if we do not know more about altcoin. first understand the character of altcoin we want to invest . then buy and hold them when it is convinced..
Activity: 82
December 08, 2017, 11:06:12 AM
Monero & Ripple! This is where I would invest at the moment!
You can keep an eye on the price changes here: https://www.tokens24.com/coins/
Activity: 54
December 08, 2017, 10:49:12 AM
for now i hold ETH and waves, both altcoin always give me a big profit. wherever i trade those coin in many exchange always lucky. maybe those my lucky altcoin for me .
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 10:36:21 AM
For now it is the best investment for altcoin which I think is ethereum and bitcoincash because it is very much excess and also a good price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
December 08, 2017, 10:16:56 AM
I clearly see that it is necessary to invest in ethereum and litecoin...I have the most confidence in them

That's right, Ethereum LiteCoin and Bitcoin Cash has the most influential Altcoins in the Market today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
December 08, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I think the best Altcoins are Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. They are stable and the price didn't drop lower than the most Altcoins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 08, 2017, 09:54:42 AM

from this time?for sure the very first in my list is ethereum,
that im perfectly sure would make better flow first quarter of 2018 ,
the next is ripple that i know many would agree to me,and the third
is lite coin

But i would advice you to research and check the movements of
those alts
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 09:41:09 AM
I clearly see that it is necessary to invest in ethereum and litecoin...I have the most confidence in them
Activity: 284
December 08, 2017, 09:26:04 AM
Salt is a great one!  They are going to allow you to use your BTC as collateral to get a loan for a car or house.  So you dont lose your BTC and as long as you pay off the loan in FIAT then you dont lose anything.  Its a great PRACTICAL use for a coin that everyone can use.
Activity: 20
December 08, 2017, 09:24:03 AM
for me,  the EOS , AE is the future, it can beat down ETH
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 6
December 08, 2017, 09:23:08 AM
I like to observe the people behind the coin along with the technology. For me, its LTC and ETH
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 09:16:16 AM
For me! I think! This is a some altcoin: Dash, LTC and XMR coin!
This is the best coin to invest to next year!
I will buy more and hold this coin
Activity: 22
December 08, 2017, 09:02:43 AM
Universa (blockchain for business as a service). ICO tokensale ends in 11 hours.

$23 188 382  have been already collected

ApexFree invested in Universa 7 mln USD and companies agreed to integrate ApexFree Platform Services with the Universa Blockchain Platform solution
There is a technological partnership of Universa and John McAfee

It's an ICO with strong fundamental idea
Strong development and marketing teams
Huge potential market.

https://universa.io/
Jump to: