Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 173. (Read 52849 times)

RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 03:13:45 PM
Privacy coin with one of the best already done techs and cheapest price to enter the wave up

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - almost a year project with unique anonymous tech based on TOR

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

Project is almost 1 year old and has got client v1.4 is coming anyday now

It is super cheap and relatively unknown with a tech that will be greater than Monero(mcap bill is more that 4 BLNs) in after the v1.4 client release

ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST
RKh
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 03:07:47 PM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

From a technical perspective, the price chart suggests that this coin is poised for a major price increase over the next several weeks to a month.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be undervalued, imo.

Find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Agree

XSPEC is a privacy coin to look out for
Integrated TOR + OBFS4 client. People just dont know
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 02:53:06 PM
Ethereum and Monero.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
December 07, 2017, 02:51:24 PM
Dash, Doge and Litecoins is a sure investment to put your fund .
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 07, 2017, 02:49:42 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

The 2 top altcoins as of now, imho are Ripple and Stellar Lumens, they seem to be promising and they have the potential to rise to $1.

This price rise will be profitable for Investors.

Steller shows the sudden change in the price chart today around 30 + growth in one day itself but ripple we cannot take like that this coin is being the top listed coin for more than 6 months and even long but supply only grows there is no any coin growth in the price.
These two coins you have mentioned will not be in my list at all because these value is not best according to my knowledge. Other than that you can go to invest on waves and neo these coins grows skyrocket value in the chart and even supply is also better.
Activity: 364
December 07, 2017, 02:48:11 PM
I am not sure if this would be a good time to invest in any of the alt coins. Because of the bull run that bitcoin has taken all the alts are getting rekt. I did say hold you bitcoins.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 02:46:51 PM
To my mind, in the nearest time ETH and BCH will grow. So they may help you to make a profit in the future very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 07, 2017, 02:41:30 PM
Are you planning for short term profit?

ETH and XMR.

Long term profit?

DMD and ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 07, 2017, 10:46:37 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

The 2 top altcoins as of now, imho are Ripple and Stellar Lumens, they seem to be promising and they have the potential to rise to $1.

This price rise will be profitable for Investors.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
December 07, 2017, 08:35:32 AM
Do you really think, that someone can give you usefull advice?
You must choose it by yourself. Everone have some favourite altcoins, but thats doesnt mean, that they are profitable to invest.
Yeah! Sure, people can give some nice advice here but I would not really just count on that but try to do my findings myself. The fact is, anything that has to do with investments, it does not make any sense taking the shortcut to do it. It is your money and when the time comes when you lose a lot, no one will be there.

Even if given any advice here, I will advise OP or anyone in his shoes to always take their own time to check the project out. He is already holding some good coins though, and adding IOTA to that won't be bad.

Pillar Token is next Google:

https://twitter.com/Retardinjo2/status/938746132682944515
Activity: 222
December 07, 2017, 08:20:35 AM
Top 2 Altcoins right now are Stellar and Stratis, and they will probably go higher soon.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 07, 2017, 07:52:05 AM
Do you really think, that someone can give you usefull advice?
You must choose it by yourself. Everone have some favourite altcoins, but thats doesnt mean, that they are profitable to invest.
Yeah! Sure, people can give some nice advice here but I would not really just count on that but try to do my findings myself. The fact is, anything that has to do with investments, it does not make any sense taking the shortcut to do it. It is your money and when the time comes when you lose a lot, no one will be there.

Even if given any advice here, I will advise OP or anyone in his shoes to always take their own time to check the project out. He is already holding some good coins though, and adding IOTA to that won't be bad.
Activity: 795
December 07, 2017, 05:27:43 AM
You may check power ledger and CTR
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 01:03:38 AM
Both of your choices are ok. They have had a good perfomence in recently. They will get big profit for you in 2018. If you want, I would like suggest you 2 coins more, those are IOTA and Litecoin. Their Dev team have developed some great projects in lately. Let invest in them
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 12:36:58 AM
My opinion...

Im loving the backing of IOTA. 2 big yech companies cant be wrong backing IOTa. The price has shot up to prove that. The tech is still futuristic i think but the ZERO FEEs is perfect for masss adoption.

My second alt is DeepOnion. My portfolio has grown and grown. I have gone from a 500 dollar investment to my portfolio being worth over 4500 dollars. I beilive this coin can get to the monero price. Really great and unique privacy coin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
December 07, 2017, 12:29:56 AM
XMR and XRP , this X** ticker will bring us to the moon , you should join me mate Cheesy

I'd like to add XML to that, and I am on the same boat Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 12:14:36 AM
I advise you should invest in OMG and WAVES, this is two coins most likely will increase in 2018
Activity: 89
December 07, 2017, 12:09:57 AM
i can say the best 2 are bitcoin and ethereum.
bitcoin still leading the cryptocurrency and always will be, and next followed by ethereum that getting down, but i think the price will increase soon, so it's better to invest in it. it's really hard to decide which altcoin should be invested, i just invest on certainly coin like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.
Activity: 78
December 06, 2017, 11:36:10 PM
top 2 alt coins are ETH or LTC
These coin are a crypto currency is a good crruency.
Thanx
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 11:29:24 PM
1) XSPEC and 2) XSPEC

BTC is on the rise of course.  But if you haven't noticed....privacy coins are the future.  ZCoin has gone up from 9 USD to 50 USD in six weeks.  Monero from 80 to 300.  So my sleeping giant undervalued coin is XSPEC Spectre at only .40 cents.  It's more private than Monero, what more do you need to know?  Limited supply of only around 20 million and more privacy than any other crypto operating on the TOR network.  
Jump to: