Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 7. (Read 52860 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 06, 2019, 09:32:45 AM
ETH and XRP - hit the top 3
No doubt ETH was the most reliable altcoin we have in the crypto market which is the reason why the crypto community chooses to support it but I will advise you not to dare XRP for it a centralized coin and it has that huge capital cause it owners was a billionaire. However, the coin platform was not purposed for the crypto community.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 05, 2019, 04:29:14 AM
ETH and XRP - hit the top 3
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 05, 2019, 12:05:40 AM
Maybe you can buy XRP, Tron and ETH, because I see a lot of good news lately about the three coins, and I think the next 3-6 months the price will go up
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 10:34:12 PM
I think no one can reply this question better than you but you need to learn more about how those coin works and interact with each others good luck for all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 04, 2019, 05:57:15 PM
for now, I predict there will be a fairly high increase from ETH and BNB. these two coins continue to be the talk of people today. well, for now, it might not be seen that this coin will pump high, but I think the potential of this coin is very big for this year. well, you can do your own research, and maybe find different conclusions.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 04:39:33 PM
Digital currencies and blockchain platforms are by nature in the business of putting financial overlords out of business. If individuals and institutions can transact directly at a significantly lower cost due to the removal of exchange intermediaries, then there is less of a need for traditional Banks and other controllers of the money game. For example, transaction intermediaries (e.g., card networks like Mastercard) — five or more of which are currently required to complete the end-to-end processing of, say, your coffee purchase at Starbucks — are potentially put at risk.Geco.one is a platform that enables you to securely invest in the cryptocurrency market using the skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service called PAMM trading account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become crypto-trader yourself. Imagine giving your money to a trader so he can make a profit for you when he makes one for himself introducing PAMM by Geco.one. Use our tools to analyse the history of failures and successes of any trader in a chosen period and a specific area of your interest. You can choose the trader’s account, and give him the ability to invest your money together with his own. You can stop your investment’s any time you want.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 03, 2019, 04:40:59 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I think the bitcoin investment that you are doing is very correct and I want to add a decent investment according to my version, I prefer ethereum, litecoin and EOS three coins it looks good from all aspects, community, volume and platform
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
June 03, 2019, 04:12:52 PM
It is clear that the general cryptocurrencies are not fit for business. We need something which is worth the same every time, every day, and that is where stablecoins come in – a price-stable cryptocurrency which can be reliably used as a medium of exchange just like their fiat peers, yet benefitting from the blockchain technology. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
June 03, 2019, 10:59:47 AM
every coin in this thread has lost 50% in 2018. WAU Coin continues to rise against the fall of all other digital currencies

WAU Coin new all time highs today again $41.71. I was telling you guys in this thread wau coin was the best  cryptocurrency on earth when it was under1$ last year. I think when i posted in march 2018 it was $0.35, up over 100x in usd since then smh
Activity: 13
June 01, 2019, 08:56:41 AM
Coineal is a cryptocurrency exchange that launched in April 2018 and is from the nation of South Korea. There is a large number of South Korean cryptocurrency exchanges, as the country has been one of crypto’s strongholds since early on.

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing assets crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens. LATOKEN entered CoinmarketCap’s Top-20 in March 2019 and keeps improving the result. Besides crypto trading, eligible LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowd sale stages. Security Token Offerings (STO) are also available on LATOKEN crypto exchange.

The sales and listing model of the GEC token
Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. We help you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself. Geco.one is a global enterprise that is fully transparent, described in detail and perfectly prepared. We guarantee the full implementation of the project through participation business professionals from the IT industry, finance, trading and large capital groups operating on global markets.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
May 31, 2019, 02:57:34 PM
This year's top 2 for me is no other than Ripple and Bcash. these two are have a potential to grow even more with their current price on the market still lower than bitcoins. it has a potential to replace bitcoins in any year if the bitcoin failed to be a global cash.

Bcash is proven scam but if you have some valid reasons to invest than it is your decision even XRP is sitting quite from long time so there is big chance to see a fantastic rally in coming days. The whole ecosystem is getting ready to show some good results.
Please, look at the title, we are looking for the 2 top altcoins and not for the 2 worst altcoins that ever existed  Cheesy.
Take a look at PundiX, so many things are going to happen and market cap is still low.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
May 31, 2019, 02:48:19 PM
This year's top 2 for me is no other than Ripple and Bcash. these two are have a potential to grow even more with their current price on the market still lower than bitcoins. it has a potential to replace bitcoins in any year if the bitcoin failed to be a global cash.

Bcash is proven scam but if you have some valid reasons to invest than it is your decision even XRP is sitting quite from long time so there is big chance to see a fantastic rally in coming days. The whole ecosystem is getting ready to show some good results.
Activity: 109
TOKOIN.IO
May 31, 2019, 11:26:35 AM
For now, My Favorite  Big Coin is : Litecoin(LTC) and Ethereum (ETH)
but when i read last replys on thes theard, i am now werry heppy, and i think great winter is coming. people are still supporting with great coins.
thets great !

Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 31, 2019, 08:54:52 AM
Activity: 359
May 31, 2019, 08:44:45 AM
if my suggestion is that you have to buy xrp, ethereum and bnb these three coins have great benefits and very active development at a fairly stable price is a fairly profitable investment in the future
Activity: 28
May 31, 2019, 07:06:31 AM
Geco.one is pleased to announce that will be listed on LATOKEN, one of the top 30 crypto exchanges with a focus on providing liquidity for new tokens. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of financial investment technology. If not already a LATOKEN user, please register as soon as possible to ensure your exchange KYC is completed before our launch.
Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself.

Our Geco.one (GEC) Token will be launched as an initial Exchange Offering (IEO) on the LATOKEN platform. The proposed Launch date and other further details will be notified soon. LATOKEN will facilitate direct access to purchase GEC Token by their account holders and will allow GEC Token to access enhanced liquidity and transparency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
May 19, 2019, 07:29:13 PM
I think IOTA can go to very high prices. I see new deal news every day. Their deal with BOSCH is a very important event. Still the price is affordable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 19, 2019, 07:15:18 PM
I prefer to invest in coins that have exchangers and high volume,example coin which are ranked 1 to 10 coinmarcetcap, such as ethereum and litcoin, the possibility of these two coins will provide big profits for the long term
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
May 19, 2019, 07:04:05 PM
Zcash can see high prices in July. Because the Hard Fork will take place. Not yet reflected this event on prices. I think the price of 150 dollars will pass. An old and solid project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
May 19, 2019, 06:58:21 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

in investing in crypto currencies, whatever I think, confidence and patience is very important capital and in the current situation, investors must be obedient in taking advantage of the opportunities that will be gained in giving investment.
Pages:
Jump to: