Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 Coins to Watch in January? - page 13. (Read 3452 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 10:58:19 PM
Why do all people think that everything will grow in January? If bitcoin goes into a strong correction, the question will sound like this:
Which three coins will fall less in January?

Agreed.  Better to choose a coin that has rock solid tech, use case, dev team and community.  The last thing you want is to get stuck in a shit coin that you only planned to ride for a quick return, when the next market crash happens in crypto.  At the same time, pick a deeply undervalued solid coin, so you still have your chance to ride a rocket.

I think I have identified just such a coin: Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Here's why:

Spectrecoin has robust privacy and anonymity features, an active and competent dev team (including an experienced cryptographer), an ambitious roadmap, a vibrant community, and a circulating supply of less than 21 million coins - yet it is insanely undervalued at the moment, at less than $2 per coin.

I have a feeling that first rate privacy coins are going to outperform cryptos as a whole next year, regardless of which way the market goes.  No less of a legend than John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
December 20, 2017, 10:50:52 PM
Right now the best coins to watch will be BCH, DASH and XRP . Bitcoin Cash is getting a good pump these days and have crossed $3500 on coinmarket and $8500 on coinbase. It would be a delight to see how far it goes. DASH has reached $1500 and if BTC doen't spike up then DASH may cross $2000 until the next month. XRP is at it's all time highs at $0.8 and many investors are waiting for it to reach $1 . I am pretty sure there will be a good dump in Ripple when it reaches $1 . Bitcoin is going down right now and it's fees sounds ridiculous to me. Why would anybody want to invest in it anymore seeing it's huge fees.
Activity: 192
December 20, 2017, 10:40:32 PM
Why do all people think that everything will grow in January? If bitcoin goes into a strong correction, the question will sound like this:

I agree. But lets assume that Bitcoin will be stable.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 10:21:49 PM
I think request network is a strong pick for january. OmiseGo is also worth looking into
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 10:20:41 PM
Activity: 192
December 20, 2017, 10:12:54 PM
In your opinion, what 3 coins have the highest potential to moon in price in January?

Why do you think they will moon?
Pages:
Jump to: