Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP 3 ICO in November - page 8. (Read 8110 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 04:48:35 PM

Yes, I bought tokens from one of the projects, but later, after of the launch of this topic. You're right )

Is this one on your avatar? So, what bounus you had get? 10% or 7%? Simple story for bounty - you set it on your avatar you buy it =)
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
November 08, 2017, 04:10:03 PM

I begin my first experience in ICOs at once in two from this list. I really hope this will be same 10%
Carefully read WP projects, pay attention to project teams. Invest only if absolutely no questions. If you have any questions, ask them in appropriate forum topics.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
November 08, 2017, 04:02:43 PM
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
In the first post each of the ICO header is clickable.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 12:03:55 PM
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
November 08, 2017, 11:43:47 AM
70-80% of ICOs are trading below the ICO price. According to Vitalik, 90% of ICOs are not going to succeed.
I agree with You. But even if 90% will be are frank scams, remain 10% of projects interesting for investors.

Right, but finding that 10% is the tricky part.  This thread got my attention because I have some Eth to invest but I'm VERY picky.  First thought that came to my mind though, and I'm sorry for it, but... What?  Like are these 3 ICO's that one guy is interested in simply because he already has coins?  hmmmm....

Still hunting for that perfect ICO for me to start with. 

Yes, I bought tokens from one of the projects, but later, after of the launch of this topic. You're right )

Finding these 10% is very hard indeed. For interesting project I mostly wait for a dump after the Bounty release and buy my tokens off an exchange for prices below the ICO price.

I begin my first experience in ICOs at once in two from this list. I really hope this will be same 10%

Welcome, read about projects, investing is a responsible step, make decisions carefully.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 08:48:40 AM
70-80% of ICOs are trading below the ICO price. According to Vitalik, 90% of ICOs are not going to succeed.
I agree with You. But even if 90% will be are frank scams, remain 10% of projects interesting for investors.

Right, but finding that 10% is the tricky part.  This thread got my attention because I have some Eth to invest but I'm VERY picky.  First thought that came to my mind though, and I'm sorry for it, but... What?  Like are these 3 ICO's that one guy is interested in simply because he already has coins?  hmmmm....

Finding these 10% is very hard indeed. For interesting project I mostly wait for a dump after the Bounty release and buy my tokens off an exchange for prices below the ICO price.

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
November 08, 2017, 05:07:24 AM

November 08, 2017, 03:57:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
November 08, 2017, 01:13:44 AM

Activity: 168
November 08, 2017, 01:10:00 AM
Very strange projects... Bankera looks like scam, I saw many negative info about Bankera. And why this post? looks like paid post.
November 08, 2017, 12:44:20 AM
Here is the link to the new article about Qchain: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/qchains-forward-advancement-amid-changing-world-icos/

What news about two others projects?
Activity: 434
November 07, 2017, 03:09:50 PM
Yes guys, I agree, now a lot of ICO, but the ether is not enough at all, so you need to select the best projects and the best projects in this thread.

You're right) The best project is not in the first place and not even on the third)
Qchain is the leader among these three projects, no doubt about it. This project started to realize itself on the stage of ICO. While the other two projects remains to be seen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 03:04:22 PM
I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

What project are you talking about? )
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 02:14:32 PM
Yes guys, I agree, now a lot of ICO, but the ether is not enough at all, so you need to select the best projects and the best projects in this thread.

You're right) The best project is not in the first place and not even on the third)
November 07, 2017, 01:55:24 PM
Readiness degree of Qcain is "medium well". Two others are still "Rare"!
November 07, 2017, 12:23:02 PM
Activity: 266
November 07, 2017, 08:45:35 AM
Bankera looks good, bank projects are highly used in the future. I am in.

I do not trust projects related to credit cards. The history with Monaco, TenX, Tokencard did not end well

MCO, PAY scam project. They promised a lot including a collaboration with a visa...perhaps they are waiting and deliberately omitting the value of the token to buy later
Well, MCO and  PAY possibly a scam, but Monaco is definitely not a scam. It is not necessary to draw conclusions on 1-2 projects.

Anyway, cards, banks on blockchain - while everything is not very successful. Remember the polybius - The price of PLBT token is now $ 2.69, and it was sold for 10

A visa or MasterCard does not need mco, pay, bankera and others. Because they themselves can develop a platform on a blockchain.
November 07, 2017, 05:39:48 AM
I guess it's still better to wait that fork.  Seems like people do not invest in ICOs these days, but they invest in Bitcoin. Many ICOs haven't reached the hardcap these days. I believe everything will be as it was once the fork is done.

Yes, people are now investing in bitcoin. We must wait fork.
Merit: 101
November 07, 2017, 05:02:00 AM
I guess it's still better to wait that fork.  Seems like people do not invest in ICOs these days, but they invest in Bitcoin. Many ICOs haven't reached the hardcap these days. I believe everything will be as it was once the fork is done.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 04:57:08 AM
Bankera looks good, bank projects are highly used in the future. I am in.

I do not trust projects related to credit cards. The history with Monaco, TenX, Tokencard did not end well
Agreed, especially with their disgusting promos with visas label on front side.

Exactly. I do not believe the classical banks will easily give part of their market to cryptocurrencies
Pages:
Jump to: