Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP 3 ICO in November - page 9. (Read 8110 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 06:38:39 PM
Bankera looks good, bank projects are highly used in the future. I am in.

I do not trust projects related to credit cards. The history with Monaco, TenX, Tokencard did not end well
Agreed, especially with their disgusting promos with visas label on front side.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 06:22:58 PM
Spectre pretty good concept.
Universa very good technology.
Crypterium imo belongs to the top 3 ICOs in novembre

Thank you for info. Universa looks intresting. CEO of Universa Alexander Borodich also is an oficial partner of SNOVIO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 03:06:38 PM

I do not trust projects related to credit cards. The history with Monaco, TenX, Tokencard did not end well

MCO, PAY scam project. They promised a lot including a collaboration with a visa...perhaps they are waiting and deliberately omitting the value of the token to buy later
Well, MCO and  PAY possibly a scam, but Monaco is definitely not a scam. It is not necessary to draw conclusions on 1-2 projects.

Anyway, cards, banks on blockchain - while everything is not very successful. Remember the polybius - The price of PLBT token is now $ 2.69, and it was sold for 10
Activity: 434
November 06, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

MCO, PAY scam project. They promised a lot including a collaboration with a visa...perhaps they are waiting and deliberately omitting the value of the token to buy later
Well, MCO and  PAY possibly a scam, but Monaco is definitely not a scam. It is not necessary to draw conclusions on 1-2 projects.
Activity: 266
November 06, 2017, 10:26:08 AM

Activity: 258
November 06, 2017, 06:02:20 AM
WaBi, Qchain and presearch so far.

waiting on a date for sirin labs though.

Activity: 532
November 06, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

November 06, 2017, 04:28:35 AM
Hi, tell me please, all three projects have a bounty campaign?
yes, all 3 ICOs have a bounty campaign, as far as I know. For example, the Qchain page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-qchain-bounty-thread-ad-marketing-tech-on-ethnem-blockchains-2229065

Qchain Bounty campaign closed for new participants. And I happy about it  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
November 05, 2017, 06:01:32 AM
I think I'll write more but a few projects that will start later.
November 04, 2017, 08:29:06 PM
Where can I buy tokens?

Qchain tokens you can buy here now: https://qchain.co/

BitDegree and Bankera tokens will be on sale in December.
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 07:46:08 PM
Spectre pretty good concept.
Universa very good technology.
Crypterium imo belongs to the top 3 ICOs in novembre
November 04, 2017, 06:33:40 PM
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
All tokens will likely be available on more exchanges. But first, each token can be sold on etherdelta
Lol does anyone use this garbage? The ugliest and the mist inconvenient exchange to my mind. BTW guys what's your opinion on qchain listing on major exchanges?

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?

top-end exchanges are reluctant to add new tokens, especially Security tokens. But it seems to me that Qchain is Utility token, besides, investors pass the procedure KYC. So I think Qchain tokens have every chance of getting on the best exchanges

I have not heard anything about the exchange yet. This is not very good, when investors consider token as a speculative asset, no one thinks about their technical application.

If everyone thinks tokens only for speculation, and do not pay attention to the main function, it will be very difficult for us to develop cryptoworld in its normal application.

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ISO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
Can't argue with that, but lately the word ICO has become too commonplace (a large number of projects unable to compete), which leads to such results. I believe that Qchain has all the chances to avoid a similar fate.

This is all temporary. Technical projects that have their own product must win
November 04, 2017, 02:20:50 PM
All tokens will likely be available on more exchanges. But first, each token can be sold on etherdelta
Lol does anyone use this garbage? The ugliest and the mist inconvenient exchange to my mind. BTW guys what's your opinion on qchain listing on major exchanges?

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?

top-end exchanges are reluctant to add new tokens, especially Security tokens. But it seems to me that Qchain is Utility token, besides, investors pass the procedure KYC. So I think Qchain tokens have every chance of getting on the best exchanges

I have not heard anything about the exchange yet. This is not very good, when investors consider token as a speculative asset, no one thinks about their technical application.

If everyone thinks tokens only for speculation, and do not pay attention to the main function, it will be very difficult for us to develop cryptoworld in its normal application.

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ISO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
Can't argue with that, but lately the word ICO has become too commonplace (a large number of projects unable to compete), which leads to such results. I believe that Qchain has all the chances to avoid a similar fate.
November 04, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

So what? How it affects?

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ICO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
November 04, 2017, 05:19:50 AM

So what? How it affects?

What do you think?
November 03, 2017, 08:12:07 PM

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?

November 03, 2017, 06:47:18 PM

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?
November 03, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 02:43:02 PM
At the initial stage, you need to "infect" as many people as possible. You invest a lot of money on advertising in social networks. I worked at the headquarters of agitation and propaganda. 90% of purchases are made under the influence of rumors and gossip. The word is controlled by cities! They need to create a campaign and propaganda headquarters, hire propagandists who will brainwash the population. This will work!

Who are they? Which of the projects?
November 03, 2017, 02:06:20 PM
I dont think Bakera is good ico. They trying to sold a lot of tokens. Which mean their market cap will be huge.

Did you mean that Bankera not good for fast x-es?
Pages:
Jump to: