Pages:
Author

Topic: top 5 altcoins to consider - page 4. (Read 952 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
I chose for myself altcoins in which I have already invested. In my top 5 coins included such altcoins as Ethereum, EOS, ADA, OMG and Waves. These coins have great potential. There are still good coins, but for me it is the top five altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
Choose 3 privacy coin coz I know they are the future of money not controlled by the government,

-Monero
-PIVX
-Xvg

JUST pick these 3 coins and hold for a 5 yrs. Or more.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 05:33:40 PM
I think it would be good to be guided by the tops that are now, ripple and ethereum are safe bets that are getting more popular every day, for the rest you could go by LTC which is also quite popular and if I want to bet on a currency that I think is going to explode in the coming months, I would invest in PRiV too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 14, 2018, 05:31:20 PM
Its obivious top 5 coin is not need to consider. Because they are really effected market . I think , we cant any order altcoins for a long time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
October 14, 2018, 05:14:45 PM
I suggest coins from top 20 because they are more reliable...
Many coins from outside of top 20 may not survive this bear market...
My favourite altcoins from top 20 are ETH, LTC, DASH, MONERO, NEM and NEO.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 14, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
For the new coins I personally don't invest large part of my capital. Just go like 10% to 20% part. From the existing good project I consider XLM, TRX, Cardano, EOS and Dash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
October 14, 2018, 04:25:22 PM
Its been a little while since i bought into new projects.

at the current market rates

i like all your opinion
looking to increase my portfolio

what would be everyone's top 5 altcoins to consider at this time. even focus on new coins to market

According to me too 5 although that are on top are
1 Bitcoin
2 eth
3 xrp
4  IOTA
5  Neo
Activity: 28
October 14, 2018, 04:17:30 PM
I intend to invest big in crypto! but I hardly know which of these coins to invest in! Any suggestion? I'm interested in knowing the top 5 that  I could consider! I would look them up for research purpose before I decide. Thanks
Activity: 195
October 14, 2018, 04:06:26 PM
If you invest in long-term, you can invest in Eth, Ada, Steller, waves and NEO. These coins are the best and reliable coin in the current market. The future of these coins is very good.
Activity: 59
October 14, 2018, 03:53:45 PM
Hello, take a look at DAG structure projects, such as : VITE, NANO, IOTA. This is a very promising direction.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
October 14, 2018, 03:49:15 PM
Right decision in right time is to make bigger your portfolio. But always make your own favorite list by researching other lists! My picked top 5 altcoins, for now, BNB, HOLO, Cybermiles, TRON & XRP! Once I hated XRP, but now XRP is doing very well and it will good in future too. Cybermiles launched their main net and it will move their own blockchain very soon.

This is a very nice set! I have almost all of them except HOLO. To be honest, I've never heard any news about it! But I hope for BNB and CyberMiles very much in the nearest 2-3 years! I think they will grow and bring profit to their investors!
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

i like all your opinion

what would be everyone's top 5 altcoins to consider at this time. even focus on new coins to market

My top 5 altcoins to consider would be:

Apollo, ADA, NEO, NEM, & Stellar.

I consider them because i believe on their developments, active team and they have a lot of great features and they have a proven track record on being profitable and have a fast transaction compare to others.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
October 13, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

i like all your opinion

bitcoin, BNB, Quantum, vechain, NeoNexChange, XRP are my favorite coins. I think everybody must have these coins in his portfolio. Bitcoin must be 30-40% of the whole portfolio no matter how big it is!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 12, 2018, 09:02:10 PM
etherum, of course all the information about altcoin is the best and has the highest value among other altcoins.
ripple, and cardano, they already have good ones and will go up high.
there are also stars and waves that are ready to slide into the moon.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
October 12, 2018, 08:54:00 PM
For new coins, maybe privcy as I see a future there, and the new entrants into the top 100 on cmc. They must be doing something right to have gotten to where they are so odds are they'd keep doing them right. For older ones, eth as always, cardano, neo and dash for me.

I think privacy is also a very good thing to invest in for the future, isn't something said that in reality, it's the only thing that will always be used in a sense(untraceable "black market" stuff)?  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 326
October 12, 2018, 08:38:15 PM
Among the five coins other than ethereum I am more inclined to XEM, Neos, IGNIS, Waves besides the price is still very cheap the rate of increase is huge, but we should consider the movement of bitcoin too of course. Do you agree with me if yes what is the reason?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
October 12, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
Go to the coinmarketcap.com and select the top five altcoins and invest on those coins. I would prefer some good growing altcoins such as Ethererum, ripple, Neo, stellar and Monero. These are the coins with low value now just invest on these coins now these coins are good for long term investment. Hold the coins with patience till the value becomes high.

lol ........not sure if serious

how can those already in the top 10 be considered low value compared to other projects?

if you are looking for perhaps stable growth maybe but for large ROI the top 10 will not compare to under the radar projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
October 12, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
Go to the coinmarketcap.com and select the top five altcoins and invest on those coins. I would prefer some good growing altcoins such as Ethererum, ripple, Neo, stellar and Monero. These are the coins with low value now just invest on these coins now these coins are good for long term investment. Hold the coins with patience till the value becomes high.
Activity: 82
October 12, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
I think ETH, XRP, LTC are among the most notable altcoin. This is probably the right time to buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
October 12, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
I would suggest those that will make the best returns from here on

1. bitbay
2. blocknet
3. byteball
4. pivx
5. komodo

teams with proven talent and staying power

do your own research but there are a few others that could return even better but for me less chances for those ones so didn't mention

Pages:
Jump to: