Pages:
Author

Topic: top 5 altcoins to consider - page 6. (Read 952 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
October 09, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
Try to invest in stable coin like ETH,DASH,XLM,XRP and NEO, all of this coins is very good and you will be happy if want to hold that coins for more than 2 years or you can try to invest in ico and module is very good ico with good concept.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
Its been a little while since i bought into new projects.

at the current market rates

i like all your opinion
looking to increase my portfolio

what would be everyone's top 5 altcoins to consider at this time. even focus on new coins to market
I will consider you to have invested in the EOS, XRP, NEM, IOTA, BTC. These coins are the very strong platforms. It is a very fast transition in day by day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 09, 2018, 11:58:38 AM
Investing in new coins at this time is very risky. I'm investing in some altcoins because I believe  Ethereum, EOS, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Neo are the best coins, These coins have a strong and reliable team.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
October 09, 2018, 11:49:53 AM
Any altcoin that has a dedicated team and trying to integrate for adoption is good.  But there really are a lot of them at the moment.  My top 5 are:

1. Ethereum: It's bitcoin all over again but has the infrastructure to be 10 times better

2. Polis:  Strong community, good product

3. Absolute Coin: innovative project working in a relevant and useful sector

4. SmartCash: Huge community

5. B-hash: community driven project innovating new solutions to blockchain problems.  Like many projects, just needs a solid use case roll out and it will be unstoppable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 11:42:32 AM
ın my opinion,Of course first of all is Ethereum.Ethereum is on the rise.Litecoin may be second,As far as I know that Litecoin is one of oldest altcoins.Finally I think, EOS can be.EOS is new of ICO.It will develop.ı have 3 advise,I hope.I  provide  to you.
Activity: 5
October 09, 2018, 07:15:17 AM
With cryptocurrency there is a lot to consider before making any sort of big investment as there are a lot of aspects to know about and how the economy will behave in the long run, with that being said before investing into something the most important thing to do is make sure you know what you're getting into is profitable or not in the long run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 08:42:07 AM
ETH, Ripple, NEO, EOS, Waves are for me. I don't think that it is logic to analyze coins that you suppose in the negative future and it is only a wasting of time.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:17:39 AM
There are huge chuck of atlcoins in the crypto market, but the ones which catch my eyes are Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, EOS and Monerro.
Activity: 26
October 09, 2018, 07:10:06 AM
Focussing on the new coins right now will not be safe. It will be better to invest on the top 5 stable Altcoin which does have almost zero chance of crashing.
brand new
October 09, 2018, 04:17:04 AM
The top five altcoins that is suggestible currently are: Etherium, Litecoin, EOS, NEO and Cardano.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
if we choose from all the coins, then for me it is ethereum, ripple, monero, dash and tronix Wink
A good selection of coins. In any case, what X at the end of the year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
October 09, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

i like all your opinion

what would be everyone's top 5 altcoins to consider at this time. even focus on new coins to market

I know a lot of currencies, but for some reason I only believe in the growth of one, this is Raiden Network Token, I think that a place for it in the top 50 is at least, and soon there will be a release of their product.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 09, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
Everybody would say the tokens he have most. But at the end, it is your money and you should make your decision.

I am a fan of semux and hope it will be a hit near future. Besides that, stellar, lisk, covesting and robotina are my favorite.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 09, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
For long term investiment i can suggest DeepOnion ,then Eth,Ada,Steller and maybe Tron but anyway it just suggestion and you need make your own research.
Activity: 28
October 09, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
I think it's pretty good to buy altcoins in the top 5 because it's a long term coin. Investing on new coins at this time is very risky. So, you need to analyze first before investing.
brand new
October 09, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
It's better to invest in the coins that already have proven their worth. So in my opinion coins like Ethereum,Litecoin,Ripple or Moreno would be good choice.
Activity: 32
October 09, 2018, 03:55:14 AM
The suggested altcoins would be Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash and Ripple. These are quite hot at the moment.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
if we choose from all the coins, then for me it is ethereum, ripple, monero, dash and tronix Wink
Activity: 27
October 09, 2018, 03:51:43 AM
It would not be wise to consider anything as top in this criteria. Cause every coins and its values are unpredictable and it varies on the demand and stability of the coins. So after analysing the current situation as per the market, it would be better to decide.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
October 07, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

i like all your opinion

Investing on new coins at this time is very risk. So, I just introduce to you 5 good coins which you can buy immediately because it is having a good price, such as : Nano, Cybermile (CMT), EOS, IOTA and BAT

Take the high risk equivalent that you can gain huge profits, all the new tokens here in crypto is in the cheap price that you can afford to buy more. Yes it's risky, that's why you need to analyze first before investing.

It's true taking high risks there will be a chance to get more profits. But in my opinion it's better to invest in different altcoins that we know are already have a good potential. Because a lot of tokens now are fake or will be die.
Pages:
Jump to: