Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 Altcoins to Trade/Invest - page 3. (Read 23887 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
July 03, 2017, 09:56:49 AM
LBRY
Zec
Dash
Zencash
Ethereum
NVOT
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 08:19:41 AM
It depends what type of trader you are,  theres day trader and long term trader, for me my top 5 list of coin that i hold are,
Litecoin
Monero
Byteball
Ripple
Humaniq

May i ask you: Why did you choose to HODL Byteball ?
Thanks
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 08:18:05 AM
My top 5 are:

Ethereum
Golem
Waves
ARK
PIVX

last but not least IOP aka Internet Of people which i think is still undervaluated and has a great and bright future and potential !!

All the coins mentionned are for long term HODLING
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 23, 2017, 08:06:20 AM
eth
etc
ltc
waves
dgb
this coin is better trade & and hold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 23, 2017, 07:20:05 AM
So if you are an altcoin trader, (like on poloniex or similar platform)

What are your top 5 altcoins at the moment to trade for profit or invest in?

Some of good coins that worth investing and trading at the same time are Dash which has been increased recently pretty good.
In the past few days is Litecoin which is leading the poloniex chart, then etherum and maybe ETC soon.

Im so amazed for the both coins you mentioned since i don't expect them to get pump like that since they quitely on stable state for many months ahead but looks like the unexpected cames and yet to lucky for ltc beholders and dash since they quitely earning good money from this surprising uprise. And will try to lool for another coins maybe i can earn for them in future and I try to look for new altcoin thrends right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
June 23, 2017, 07:09:06 AM
İ suggest EDG and WAVES
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 23, 2017, 06:53:59 AM
Indeed, if we had to choose the major coin coins in trade and investment, it seems confused to determine because basically all coins are built with the best performance system, and with good marketing support will have a positive value in the market
But i prefer this coin because my favorite coins are ETH, LTC, DOGE, CLAM, DASH and i think the coin has good potential for the future.
Activity: 3
June 23, 2017, 06:07:29 AM
Why does everyone say DGB for short term??
Activity: 532
June 23, 2017, 03:01:15 AM
It seems to me confused if I have to choose because some coins have their own advantages that can be relied upon in long-term trading, so all this time I only do short-term trading with some coins like xrp, doge, and ptoy. Smiley
Activity: 4
June 18, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

For all the long term traders here; could you substantiate your coin choices in a fact-based way? With fact-based I don't mean "they have a great dev team", rather technological and commercial advantages. I totally miss this discussion here; most just throw in names of coins but hardly explain why they think that this particular coin will have a fruitful future.  Smiley 
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
June 18, 2017, 02:49:54 PM
So if you are an altcoin trader, (like on poloniex or similar platform)

What are your top 5 altcoins at the moment to trade for profit or invest in?

Some of good coins that worth investing and trading at the same time are Dash which has been increased recently pretty good.
In the past few days is Litecoin which is leading the poloniex chart, then etherum and maybe ETC soon.
Activity: 462
June 18, 2017, 12:17:54 PM
This is my choice
Stratis
Waves
LBC
Wings
Litecoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 11:58:41 AM
Most people choose Ethereum and monero, is it true that the coin is worth buying and investing?
Activity: 210
June 18, 2017, 11:38:06 AM
I think the best altcoin to invest is Ethereum, Monero, Zcash, Dash, Litecoin, because I think those coins will have a better future.
Activity: 490
June 18, 2017, 11:25:21 AM
It depends what type of trader you are,  theres day trader and long term trader, for me my top 5 list of coin that i hold are,
Litecoin
Monero
Byteball
Ripple
Humaniq
Activity: 317
June 18, 2017, 10:41:08 AM
Ethereum
Monero
Zcash
Dash
Litecoin
Activity: 38
June 18, 2017, 10:30:36 AM
Ethereum
Sia Coin
Doge Coin
Litecoin
DGB (SHORT TERM)
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2017, 12:44:10 PM
I talk with some of my friends who always spend their time on trading altcoins and most of theme require me to store this kind of altcoins

First of all is:
  • BITCOIN
  • Dogecoin
  • Xem
  • Nem
  • hold spare of money and get ready for shitcoin because its also gives profit

Group chat was good, because sometimes you doesn't need to view,check some news in internet/forum, your friend will do the job Cheesy 

I want to be your friend:D

I'm friendly, don't hesitate to contact me if you need something, just not money because i don't have lot of them, i like having friends which will do task more easy. You are newbie and i got tip for you: always read here and you will gain experience and learning, also go more in altcoins campaign because you can gain more on that project than bitcoin signature camp.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
June 14, 2017, 02:27:58 PM
Burst and Storj and others like that have a pretty different system for mining.  The trading exchanges have some winners, but by the time you have looked them up the numbers have changed.  It is a fast market and you just have to watch the signals.

They are different but it is the same as other cloud platforms such as Google or Alibaba. if you let them rent the storage, you will get the money. That is it. Nothing special. However, I think it is a good way to earn some money from this new form of mining since most of VGA are sold out
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
June 14, 2017, 01:42:51 PM
Burst and Storj and others like that have a pretty different system for mining.  The trading exchanges have some winners, but by the time you have looked them up the numbers have changed.  It is a fast market and you just have to watch the signals.

Pages:
Jump to: