Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 Altcoins to Trade/Invest - page 8. (Read 23887 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 260
May 17, 2017, 03:01:40 PM
1. Waves - great platform, love the new tokens and airdrops
2. Monero - trusted, great tech, still waiting for the pump though ;-)
3. Pivx - some interesting developments by the team are hanging in the air.
4. BitBay - steady riser
5. KMD... the Chinese will push it to the moon soon
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
May 17, 2017, 10:29:39 AM
I prefer a trusted coin
1. Etc
2. Eth
3. DGB
4. Dash
5. LTC
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
May 16, 2017, 02:47:34 PM
1.GUP
2.EDG
3.waves
4.litcoin
5.monero
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
May 16, 2017, 01:46:05 PM
So if you are an altcoin trader, (like on poloniex or similar platform)
What are your top 5 altcoins at the moment to trade for profit or invest in?

this is always a bad question.
and to find the answer you need to do it on your own, people here will only advertise the bags they are holding in 99% of the times!

and for trading just check altcoins that have a high enough daily trade volume and are not in a bubble.
for trade volume it is easy, just change the chart to 1 day charts and check the daily volume.
for bubble again on the same chart you need to look for a flat line or a big sharp drop in price to get it. when you saw a big sharp rise be sure that it is already too late to get in.

although there are a lot more, but what i said is the important part.

Wow I really like your type of strategy for trading with coins ,so how much money you earn per month with your trading skills?
1.Bitcoin
2.TBC
3.OneCoin
4.Dogecoin
5.Dash
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 16, 2017, 01:29:08 PM
This is my top 5 altcoin and I believe this coin have potential to increase more in the future. Its depends on my research and demands on the market .
1. Ethereum is my first because I see the poetential of this coin that next bitcoin.
2. Dash- I bought when the price is cheap and I have many dash in my wallet. AND IM SATISFIED WITH PRICE WHEN THEY INCREASE AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL INCREASE MORE.
3. Litecoin-
4-Monero
5. Ripple
My 3-5 list I hold for few years maybe 2-3 years and after that for sure this coin increase more and they will become more popular in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 16, 2017, 12:37:01 PM

my top 5 coins for me will be etherium. gup,humaniq,lunyr and litecon. it has a high demand in the market now, it has also a great value than others, even some coins might be new for us still it is good for short trade, and the eth,ltc will good for long trades, it has many investors now and it has been there for many years I think so I thought that these coins may be good for long term and short term trades.

eth and ltc will always be my number 1 and my number 2 coin for me , because they have been there for many years and as what you have been said it is goood for investment because you will know that it has a stronger capability to stay firm in the market and it has a many investors out there so you dont nee to worry about. and about the other 3? i will think about it again .
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
May 16, 2017, 12:27:45 PM
In my opinion, now you should consider these five options (not necessarily in this order):

1. XRP
2. LTC
3. ETH
4. XLM
5. DASH
Activity: 350
May 16, 2017, 11:57:13 AM
ETC
WAVES
ETH
LTC
I don't have the fifth one to invest Money in. The list is like this for me.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 16, 2017, 02:10:07 AM
I like ripple, nem, bitshares, doge, ltc, and etc looks promising, I also have some dgb. I like cheap coins, I can afford to buy them and even if price goes down loss is not too big.
Top 5 last are the most expensive coins, and with highest trading volume (ripple was on top in some days and ltc on poloniex), zcash, dash, eth, but I miss a train for this coins.
Activity: 714
May 16, 2017, 01:12:33 AM
Coin is always a profit, good to invest.
1.ripple
2.str
3.ethereum
4.dash
5.LTC
Ripple and Stellar at this high price? Really? I'd not invest in them at the moment and wait for the value to settle, unless you're going with really long term investment, I think Ripple will give you profit in long term eventually as it has potential to grow big.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 15, 2017, 11:45:03 PM
Coin is always a profit, good to invest.
1.ripple
2.str
3.ethereum
4.dash
5.LTC
Activity: 924
May 15, 2017, 10:18:33 PM

my top 5 coins for me will be etherium. gup,humaniq,lunyr and litecon. it has a high demand in the market now, it has also a great value than others, even some coins might be new for us still it is good for short trade, and the eth,ltc will good for long trades, it has many investors now and it has been there for many years I think so I thought that these coins may be good for long term and short term trades.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
May 15, 2017, 10:16:00 PM
top 5 altcoin to trade

High price coin
1. eth
2. ltc
3. xrp
4. xmr
5. time in bittrex

Low price coin
1. Doge
2. Bitbean
3. bcn
4. CJ - Yoshit, cryptopia
5. DBTC - yoshit
But do not forget Gnosis coins also have a very high level even able to compete with ETH, And I think this coin is perfect for trading.

Yes Gnosis coin, coin that can compete with ETH and the price is more expensive than ETH, Gnosis I think will have a better future and be able to become the highest altcoin.

Activity: 266
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
May 15, 2017, 10:02:58 PM
If your goal is active trading (rather than buy-and-hold) then you just need to criteria to be met: liquidity and volatility.

Anything in the top 10 should satisfy that, so I would focus in on just one where you have a strong understanding of the underlying token, and closely monitor all available communication channels (BTT, Reddit, Slack, etc).
Activity: 602
May 15, 2017, 09:16:00 PM
top 5 altcoin to trade

High price coin
1. eth
2. ltc
3. xrp
4. xmr
5. time in bittrex

Low price coin
1. Doge
2. Bitbean
3. bcn
4. CJ - Yoshit, cryptopia
5. DBTC - yoshit
But do not forget Gnosis coins also have a very high level even able to compete with ETH, And I think this coin is perfect for trading.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 15, 2017, 03:38:28 PM
I won't list any alt that already have a high price like ethereum or monero, although it's a good investment, but the return is too low so i prefer to invest on something with low value at the moment with more than 2x ROI opportunity.
1. Golem
2. Nexus
3. Waves
4. Ripple
5. Stratis

Ripple? You got to be kidding, right? I don't think ripple is a good investment right now. Anyway, my five best altcoins should be...in no particular order:

Litecoin
Dogecoin
Bytebal
Dash
Ethereum
NO no no. Dogecoin can never be listed on my list because it is not worth to trade or invest your money in doge. Doge is just a funny coin without any appropriate plan to improve and evolve. Therefore, replace doge by KOMODO will be the best
Activity: 770
May 15, 2017, 03:09:11 PM
Legends Room $LGD because it can be used in the real world. More buyers potentially than any other alt.

Legends room is cancelled.
NO, you are wrong. Their crownsale is being distributed on bittrex and if you are interested in this project, you can directly by some coin from bittrex. But it is wrong to think that onlny LGD can be used in the real world. We can also use Bitcoin, you know
Activity: 700
May 15, 2017, 11:05:36 AM
Nmc, ltc, nvc, eth, doge.

I do those because i know most about them. Litecoin seems like it is going nowhere lwtely though. Swings on exchanges it is easy to make 10percent on nmc though.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
May 14, 2017, 02:44:06 PM
Legends Room is alive and well.  Bittrex exclusive.
https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/lgd
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
May 14, 2017, 02:41:08 PM
Legends Room $LGD because it can be used in the real world. More buyers potentially than any other alt.

Legends room is cancelled.
Pages:
Jump to: