Pages:
Author

Topic: top 5 coins under a $0.50 - page 3. (Read 13556 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 17
July 18, 2019, 10:51:12 AM
there are many potential altcoins that under $0.5 prices but my favorite altcoin under that price is XRP good to hold for long term and will surely hit $10.
Yes, I also like this coin - XRP. I do not know when, but perhaps the price of this coin will be more than 15 dollars. On the site CMC it takes the honorable third place.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 18, 2019, 10:46:48 AM
Theres so many good coin under 0.5 .
XLM is on of them, also XRP, and the underdog is XCASH, its self funding project from France, no ico etc. Its fully driven by ambitious dev and active community.
And the last on my list is TKY (TheKey), its so advance in tech in my opinion
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
July 18, 2019, 10:34:10 AM
The good ones on my list have already been mentioned by many members on this forum
Stellar
From
Ada
Nem
V-system
We still have many other good projects under 0.5$,you can check on sero.cash too
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
July 18, 2019, 10:17:34 AM
there are many potential altcoins that under $0.5 prices but my favorite altcoin under that price is XRP good to hold for long term and will surely hit $10.
I wish you luck with your investment. my potential coins have trouble getting it. even today I still save my money only on bitcoin. I don't have an altcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
July 18, 2019, 05:49:37 AM
ADA (Cardano)
TRX (Tron)
XEM (Nem)
CRO (Crypo.com Chain)
DOGE (Dogecoin)

this top 5 coin worth under $ 0.5 in my opinion, especially the CRO and Doge that are very likely to be bullish in the near future.
yes, I agree with you, it's just that there are 2 different ones.
XLM (Stellar)
TRX (Tron)
XEM (Nem)
CRO (Crypo.com Chain)
EGT (Egretia)
in my opinion some of these tokens have great potential to grow in the future and their team really works well
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
July 18, 2019, 03:46:03 AM
The price isn't the indicator that the coin is bad or not, even just under 0,5 cent if demand still high i think that coin worth to buy. Just waiting for the times until the price up, just be patient for holding
Activity: 143
Merit: 4
July 18, 2019, 03:41:12 AM
It is not a good way to see price you should check the project is it good or not or It will be successful or not . I have recently invest in Moozicore there single token value is  0.0185$ price not matter the thing that I like in this project is

1. The Project is IEO.
2.Moozicore Gets Jason Boyarski on Board To Help Them Ink Licensing Deals with Big 3 Record Labels.
3. JOHN MCAFEE is an Advisor of this project.
4.Moozicore is an background music streaming service which is all set for its 2019 Q3 launch.
5.Moozicore comes with business as well as consumer applications whose beta version is currently available for download on both iOS and Android devices.

https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
July 18, 2019, 03:05:32 AM
ADA (Cardano)
TRX (Tron)
XEM (Nem)
CRO (Crypo.com Chain)
DOGE (Dogecoin)

this top 5 coin worth under $ 0.5 in my opinion, especially the CRO and Doge that are very likely to be bullish in the near future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 18, 2019, 02:05:05 AM
what do you guys like that's under 50 cents

The price of an individual coin is irrelevant by itself, you need to consider it against the total coin supply, i.e. the market capitalisation.
Although if you really want to consider coins with low individual price then XRP would be my pick.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 18, 2019, 01:04:50 AM
I am big time into bagging the privacy-based coins so I would suggest any coins with privacy as a major feature. Plus binance is running a trading promotion on each launchpad projects so they also might give out some short-term profits (IMO).
Activity: 117
July 17, 2019, 10:34:19 PM
Brave Browser (BAT) x Sliver.tv/Theta Network (TFUEL): Advertising Partnership

"In phase 1, we’ll begin with a joint marketing campaign, with ads for the Brave browser appearing on SLIVER.tv, as well as SLIVER.tv/Theta Network ads featured in the Brave browser for users who opt into Brave Rewards. This is a great user acquisition opportunity for both projects; when a Brave user gets a notification to “tune into SLIVER.tv and earn TFUEL for relaying video streams”, we know it’s going to a user who is already familiar with blockchain technology, and is an ideal person to introduce to the Theta Network. Similarly, a user who is already on SLIVER.tv earning TFUEL understand the concept and value of earning tokens for contributing their resources to a network, so will be more likely to adopt the Brave browser."

Monthly Active Users
- Brave Browser: 7 million
- Sliver.tv: 3 million

More info: https://twitter.com/Theta_Network/status/1151599213140049920

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
July 17, 2019, 05:59:37 PM
i have at least ten coins from top 20, but most of them is down right now
i will keep it until they go up, since penetration of crypto is bigger each day, and price rise should follow in near term
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 17, 2019, 05:38:16 PM
There are so many coin price is not important its have not any sense, total capitalisation is important only.
Anyway you can find top five of this coins on CoinMarketCap:

Cardano
Stellar
TRON
NEM
Basic Attention Token

I have from your list

Cardano
TRON
NEM

but all of them is really really deep at the moment and already longer than one year
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 17, 2019, 12:41:55 PM
There are so many coin price is not important its have not any sense, total capitalisation is important only.
Anyway you can find top five of this coins on CoinMarketCap:

Cardano
Stellar
TRON
NEM
Basic Attention Token
Activity: 574
July 17, 2019, 12:33:18 PM
There are many coins under $0.5. But I personally like coins with strong communities and the ability to increase significantly like xrp, xlm, trx and especially doge: D

Maybe a lot of people here mention coins below the price of $0.5 I agree with you, that price is not the main thing to see but the community of coins must be seen. Because the strength of the community will certainly have an impact on the value of the coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
July 17, 2019, 12:17:39 PM
Seriously there are just too many alts that fall in this category just try to scroll cmc and you will find dozens to name same i will say xrp, ada, xlm, trx, miota. While among the tokens you can check atl, crpt, bat, wpr, hbz, lcs, tele etc.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
July 17, 2019, 11:55:51 AM
what do you guys like that's under 50 cents

I invested in two coin which the price was still under $ 0.50 and I am sure that in the future this coin will increase very high and give me a very big profit, because this coin has a very good concept and the coin that I invested is UBT and WPP, so if you want to invest in coin whose prices are still under $ 0.50, then UBT and WPP can be a consideration for you to make an investment.
Activity: 363
July 17, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
There are many coins under $0.5. But I personally like coins with strong communities and the ability to increase significantly like xrp, xlm, trx and especially doge: D
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 17, 2019, 11:05:47 AM
I am the type of person who is not too brave in investing, let alone investing in an altcoin that has just entered an exchange, I always invest in top 100 coins, for example ripple, tron, cardano, iota etc.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 17, 2019, 11:03:10 AM
Remember that this price is function of the marketcap and supply, I would rather go for coins that are among the top 50  that is above $1 with a very low supply of few millions than that with several billions
Pages:
Jump to: