Pages:
Author

Topic: top 5 coins under a $0.50 - page 5. (Read 13556 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
Don't have to like cheap Altcoins below the $ 0.5 price. But what needs to be done and also noticed is that further research will have the potential to experience significant growth. That's a bit of my opinion about cheap altcoin. Thank you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
From this price category I can advise you except that only ADA and Ripple. Do not think that if you buy coins cheaper, you will get more profit, it does not work that way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
October 04, 2018, 02:30:57 PM
You can make choices in the marketcap. And I will mention a number of altcoins that are likely to suit you carefully, with prices below $ 0.5.
1. Cardano (ADA) 2. TRON (TRX) 3. Stellar (XLM) 4. NEM (XEM) 5.VeChain (VET)

I hope you do the analysis yourself, for the results you expect.
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
I think there are lots of coins at prices below $ 0.5 and I think top 5 is cardano, stellar, Tron, Doge, and pundiX ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
There are lots of coin under $0.50 right now as you know this is the most dip in last year. However, I am suggesting you some, if you want to invest, please do your own research.
1. DeepOnion- $0.33 (ATH $20)
2. Snode- $0.26 (Potential one, masternode)
3. PRiVCY- $0.02 only
4. ADA - $0.08
5. TRON- $0.023
Activity: 756
October 04, 2018, 02:03:30 PM
if I will choose coin / token vexanium, xrp, stellar even though the cheap price of the project includes good then the development of the token on the market including fast (short term)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 04, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
Because the market factor is red, it makes a lot of coins that drop below $ 0.5, but in my opinion this is a good opportunity because we can buy at a low price and of course can get a big profit someday and some coins under $0.5 that I believe are improved are: Holo, Dropil, Siacoin,  VeChain, WAX and so on.

We are still on bearish month, but if you will just look and research more about coins under half dollar you will find many potentials.

UTK, ATK, TELcoin, BETR, TKY, LYL
And there are more, better look at kucoin binance and some other market.
Some under 50 cents are not in the market yet.
Tron is a good coin too, it was a huge pump then a huge dump before but they are keeping being better and price is increasing slowly.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 02, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
Because the market factor is red, it makes a lot of coins that drop below $ 0.5, but in my opinion this is a good opportunity because we can buy at a low price and of course can get a big profit someday and some coins under $0.5 that I believe are improved are: Holo, Dropil, Siacoin,  VeChain, WAX and so on.
Activity: 406
October 02, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
I believe cardano and electroneum are two good coins which deserve special attention because the price is low now but in the future will grow for sure.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
September 26, 2018, 08:52:09 AM
LOYALCOIN, UTRUST, ATLANT, NEM and METM...
these are my top 5 of coins who value less than 50 cents and most of them are less than 10 cents.
I believe that the coins have a terrific project which will give much profit in the near future.
we just need to give them time to develop their product and services.
well ghanknyoumvery much i will have a closer look at them and i hope that they will rise quite soon so wish us all good luck
It will never happened for that it's a huge downfall. I believe in this bear trend now have a good comeback in prices again,  cryptocurremcy are the safest investment eventhough it was decentralized and not supported by many. As you look in history crypto survive more than a decade .
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 23, 2018, 03:31:13 AM
There are many good coins under $0.50 in the market. Although there are not any hard and fast rule to determine a good coin, I have some coins that I consider to be good for investment. They are stellar, cardano, tron, Siacoin, cindicator, electroneum, MTC. And stellar, cardano and tron are very much good and will grow in the future. Look at the market, prices of stellar are increasing steadily as compared to other coins. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 19, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
what do you guys like that's under 50 cents

I would look on low market caps instead. Or find some recent ICO who did not even make it onto CMC so far. You never know what you might find. As an example check on Elementh, an EOS fork that is sitting at a mcap of I dunno 100K?
Activity: 190
September 19, 2018, 10:51:19 AM
Buy EOS, it has higher price but experts believe that it will has only positive changes in price despite on temporary problems that could be just like steps for the becoming.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
I think top 5 coins under $0.50 is XRM, Stellar, Cardano, TRON and NEM. Because these coins are top rated coins in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
Top 5 cheap coins on coinmarketcap with great potentials are
1,IOTA
2, ADA
3,aspire
4, TRON
5,4New
Please research to ascertain the authenticity of my finding
Activity: 233
September 13, 2018, 09:11:58 AM
Why are you interested in this price so much? I recommend you to look for more promising crypto currencies which have bigger potential and positive predictions in their trends . Do not be so close to the price, it is not the main index of the future profitability of certain coin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 11, 2018, 11:33:37 PM
from the coinmarketcap, I see from the top 50 coins under a $0.50 are xrp, cardano, tron, nem, dogecoin, vechain, bytecoin, ziliqa, bitshares, digibyte, siacoin, verge, holo, pundi x. from that list, I think only xrp, cardano, tron, nem, dogecoin, bytecoin, bitshares, digibyte, siacoin, verge that can compete in the long-term and so far, xrp still lead the cheaper coins in the 3 position. so I think from that list, you can buy many more affordable coins that are profitable in the long-term.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 11, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
Now the trend is that blue chips are coins that have their own blockade and are much more expensive than 1 dollar. Although the price of one coin does not make any sense, but psychologically it is.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 11:18:39 PM
Any coin each person is posting is just a sentimental judgement, as it both it a coin they keep or a coin they need to shill; all coins growth depends in the marketplace state of affairs.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
September 09, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
what do you guys like that's under 50 cents
There are some coins which i believe are very stable and are below 50c, well some of them are already mentioned but i will try make my list.
Tmt
Npxs
Etc...
Pages:
Jump to: