Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 ICOs right now - page 8. (Read 2689 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
Cointed is a company with a mission. They’ve set out to change money using crypto. They’ve already set up a network of Crypto ATM machines in Austria and several other European countries. Their token is called CTD and it facilitates the acquisition of the ATMs.
Cointed is a functioning company, and their ATMs are already operating, so it’s safe to say that their tech and management are sound. Also, if they succeed, the whole crypto world succeeds.

Activity: 90
May 08, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
Sphere is the new generation of social network. They are creating a decentralized social network, separate from those corporations. You have a say, and above all you take back the power with every click and every social connection
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 08, 2018, 01:54:25 PM
I find it really tough to pick out ico's now because of the huge number of them that exists now, but qurak chain does look like a good one . Check that
Activity: 78
May 08, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
TON (short for Telegram Open Network) emerged as a solution to problems common to all cryptocurrencies. The idea is simple: give blockchains a common foundation so they’re more easily accessible.
It would be integrated to the Telegram app, with which most crypto-enthusiasts are already familiar. This implies a direct access to their almost 200 million monthly users and is a very valuable asset in itself. The idea is quite good, and somewhat resembles Kik’s KIN token. We’ll have to wait and see whether it takes off.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
May 08, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
I recommend Quarkchain when they will provide a blockchain with 100k tps (while bitcoin just 4 tps). To pass their KYC is very difficult, you need read through their Whitepaper to answer many question. But this project is so hype!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:23:45 PM
It is strange to see just names of projects. Guys please make short description of projects and why do you think that this project is good. I believe that you have made analysis of the projects and you can help to choose right ICO to others.

Activity: 80
May 08, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
I recommend ICON. Following a successful launch of their Chain ID system in Q4 2017, and their mainnet in late January 2018, ICON has hit the ground running, having:
Entered into a strategic partnership with Kyber Network – a step towards building a token exchange system for blockchain interoperability
Entered the global gaming market with the goal of creating a new gaming ecosystem highlighting creator right
Signed an MOU with a biometrics technology services company, unstructured contents management company, and lead Korean bank
Launched their wallet, ICONex, and ICONest, a token launch platform for the creation of dapps
Activity: 71
May 08, 2018, 06:46:06 AM
​Here is a list of our favorite ICOs of May 2018:
1. Webcoin (WEB)
2. SENNO
3. Crowd Machine
4. Dorado
5. LocalCoinSwap
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
We’ve selected our top 5 pick for ICOs running this year that may make you millions.
#1 Telegram ICO
#2 Kodak ICO
#3 Cointed ICO
#4 AgroTechFarm ICO
#5 Envion ICO

telegram cancel their ico bro
Activity: 87
May 08, 2018, 06:15:45 AM
In my list, top 5 ICOs are:
Brickblock
Deedcoin ICO
DAOstack
HOLD
Traxia
Activity: 89
May 08, 2018, 06:12:14 AM
We’ve selected our top 5 pick for ICOs running this year that may make you millions.
#1 Telegram ICO
#2 Kodak ICO
#3 Cointed ICO
#4 AgroTechFarm ICO
#5 Envion ICO
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
Top 5 ICO now as listed by WalrusCap:

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
4. OpenFuture @OpenPlatformICO
5. Metronome @MTNToken

New ICO to check: OneLedger @OneLedgerTech

ICO analysis sheet link: /u7Yw6K]https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7Yw6K

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).

OneLedger project looks quite interesting.

Check out this OneLedger ICO review:
https://bestcrypto.tv/1048/oneledger-ico-review/
Activity: 128
April 24, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
5. Metronome @MTNToken

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).
These ICOs are the top for me

Metronome
NOIA
GoNetwork
card stack

it's have a great team & experienced
Activity: 74
April 24, 2018, 01:02:06 PM
I totally agree with this top 5. Especially, I believe in NEX which would be host a public record of all trades and orders so that the public can verify transactions.  Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
5. Metronome @MTNToken

I really liked your choice, it completely coincides with mine, I would add only QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS).
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
April 24, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
Ambit Mining is one of the best project of April, include it in top list. Very promising project.

Totally agree that this is one of the best projects of this month. Good and experienced team, updated and transparent information. One of my favorites.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
April 24, 2018, 09:43:34 AM
Ambit Mining is one of the best project of April, include it in top list. Very promising project.
Activity: 19
April 24, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
Stack
Metronome
Bluzelle
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
I suggest

DAOstack is designed to catalyze the future of collaboration. It enables decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. DAOstack is sometimes called an operating system for collective intelligence, or a Wordpress for DAOs.

The platform, which launches in spring 2018, includes a modular smart contract framework, a friendly javascript developer environment, and an intuitive user interface that allows anyone to create or participate in a decentralized organization without technical knowledge.

Most of the expected proceeds from the DAOstack token sale will be reserved for management by a DAO fund, in which the community of GEN token holders will create proposals for the allocation of resources

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-daostack-complete-tools-for-decentralized-collaboration-at-scale-3334795
Activity: 1
April 20, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
 Marinecoín .MTC.  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoín has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 .MTC. simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then mavis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoíns block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  .MTC. also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  .MTC. is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future .MTC..   So come and join the .MTC. community marineco.ínAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoín. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoín  Marinecoín is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoín ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoín is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoín . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
Pages:
Jump to: