Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 ICOs right now - page 3. (Read 2689 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:28:52 PM
Cointed is an organization with a mission. They've embarked to change cash utilizing crypto. They've officially set up a system of Crypto ATM machines in Austria and a few other European nations. Their token is called CTD and it encourages the procurement of the ATMs.

Cointed is a working organization, and their ATMs are as of now working, so it's sheltered to state that their tech and administration are sound. Additionally, on the off chance that they succeed, the entire crypto world succeeds.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 09, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
In case you weren't able to get in the NEX token sale (I didn't 'win' the lottery twice), there's another $NEO based exchange to be launched soon. It has quite some potential, similar to NEX. Unique features are OTC, mining service and many fiat pairs & supported currencies. This together with weekly and quarterly dividends, AND a supply of only 99m tokens, this may be a killer project in the making (and currently way below the radar). I decided to accept the fact that I wouldn't be able to buy into NEX, but I'm happy I found Spotcoin Smiley.

Check out their latest press release:

https://medium.com/spotcoin/the-face-and-the-heart-of-spotcoin-our-digital-exchange-and-spotcore-3d686ac1b23f
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
Hedera Hashgraph: A new platform looking to be a serious competitor to Ethereum, NEO and EOS, calling these platforms “outdated” compare to their technology. They already have a network of businesses and startups partnerships formed. They have a super good team as well.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
Qravity: They’re using blockchain to fairly distribute royalties to the makers of creative works. Today’s Youtube, Facebook and other content sharing sites collect almost all of the revenue gained off of the creator’s time and efforts. Using smart contracts revenue will be fairly distributed automatically in an transparent and pre-determined way. They have a great team and a huge need in the market.
Activity: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
ANYONE WANT UNLI REFERRAL TOKEN ??
CAN DO IN FOLLOWING AIRDROP
superbloom
BSAI
ABE
EIB
Blockchain.io
Tokenship
CoinSeason
E-Tokenchain
ethx

message me :https://www.facebook.com/martinramos0223
or email me here : [email protected] / [email protected]
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 10:31:20 AM
For me the best ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now they have already had a cool MVP, where you can see daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different crypto currencie, exchanges and for the market. In September they are going to introduce a trading bot on the platform and in the future there are will be available to tade, make investments and get profits on it on their platform. Check it up.

Recent time I often read about this project. I think it worth attention if people so often write about this Cryptics.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
July 03, 2018, 08:41:11 AM
The token of card will be unlocked today. I hope it has a good result and do not go to the road of dumping. This is a huge potential project.

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
July 02, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
in my opinion every good ico gets done in the pre sales and when it comes to public it's far too less count
July 02, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
For me the best ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now they have already had a cool MVP, where you can see daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different crypto currencie, exchanges and for the market. In September they are going to introduce a trading bot on the platform and in the future there are will be available to tade, make investments and get profits on it on their platform. Check it up.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:16:51 AM
Privcy
Essentia,
Bitcoin Diamond Token
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 08:07:03 AM
I think it is better to do your own research of available icos and choose your top 5 projects because here, everybody have different choices and it might sometime be very confusing choosing from these suggestions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
Also I can recommend you to pay attention to the HEROIC.COM ICO, it is a Russian project and they seems to have a really good goals and all the fundamentak things needed to be successful.
Activity: 95
June 30, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
Top 5 ICO now as listed by WalrusCap:

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
4. OpenFuture @OpenPlatformICO
5. Metronome @MTNToken

New ICO to check: OneLedger @OneLedgerTech

ICO analysis sheet link: /u7Yw6K]https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7Yw6K

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).
For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
Pundi x
Docademic
Alt estate
Xyo network
Matrix
 I think those ico is having a good future and good to relay on.
June 29, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
SCR (Socratus coin) because he has a future not that at bitcoin Socrates is your choice
Activity: 53
June 29, 2018, 04:49:35 PM
 Databroker DAO (Data Service)
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.

Usechain (Blockchain)
The World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain.

Yumerium (Gaming)
An lncentivized, Blockchain Based, Open Gaming Platform.

DFINITY (Cloud Storage)
DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain

Kairos (Verification)
Kairos is an artificial intelligence company specializing in face recognition. Through computer vision and machine learning, Kairos can recognize faces in videos, photos, and the real-world - making it easier than ever to transform the way your business interacts with people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
At last time I am trying to avoid ICO campaigns. On my mind for choosing good project it is necessary to be quite smart, experienced and to spend a lot of money on studying the startup. Otherwise you’ll be a loser.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 06:33:10 AM
These are all good, with relatively mature project planning and operation management, and good development potential is half the success.
I aggree with you mate.They are all good and potentially increasing iat value fastly.I hope they exceed more when the years pass by.
Activity: 4
June 26, 2018, 06:28:36 AM
I'm not sure which ICO is worth the investment now. I tried to find out the best ICO and invest but then I still cheated, too many ICO scams
Activity: 101
June 26, 2018, 06:26:18 AM
You'll definitely love this project
https://discord.gg/eNh9UP8
Pages:
Jump to: