Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 of exchange platforms - page 13. (Read 2281 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
I use :
- Binance
- Kucoin
- Cryptopia
- coss.io

but most of my coins is in Kucoin.
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 08:14:18 AM
Which exchange platorms are the most convinient for you?

I trading mainly on Binance, Bittrex and poloniex. and 1-2 coins have in the coinexchange and in kucoin. now for the bounty coins come and they are mainly traded on small exchanges, so i have to register on these small exchanges
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:13:11 AM
I only use coinbase and binance i like both. They are easy to use and so far no problems in deposits and withdrawals Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 06, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
1.EXMO is the best stock market in Russia. Here payment systems are accepted: AdvCash, Payeer, Yandex, Qiwi and many others. Therefore, it is better for the majority of users to work on this site.

2.Binance - the Chinese exchange kriptovaljut - one of the largest. Located in Hong Kong. Takes the leading position in the world in terms of trading volume. Bitcoin Exchange operates with many virtual currencies. On its platform, a rapid exchange and withdrawal of the presented crypto currency is possible.

3.Kucoin was founded in 2017 and is a member of the top stock exchanges for the largest trading volume of bitcoins in Asia. Support a large number of crypto-currencies and low commission.

4.Kraken. This site is designed to trade both digital currencies and national currencies.
OKCoin. Another popular Chinese stock exchange and, therefore, all tied to the renminbi.

5.Poloniex. The exchange, which is gaining popularity and looks very promising.
Activity: 45
March 06, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
binance top one. Next is going Bittrex. Then going other platforms like Bitfinex, Yobit.io, OKex.com, but first two are most important!
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 08:58:59 AM
I havent tried all the exchanges . I got into Binance , Bit-z , Idex , EtherDelta , ForkDelta , CoinExchange , Cryptopia , and Mercatox . So far in my opinion , my best exchange would be binance , it has the best security for your account . 2FA , Google Auth , Phone Aunthenticator ofyour choice . They also have a good volume on almost all of its listed coins .
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 08:28:55 AM
My top 5 Exchanges which I use every day:

1. Binance
2. HitBTC
3. Bittrex
4. Bibox
5. Kucoin

I recommend to you too)
Activity: 159
March 06, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
Here are the exchanges I personally tried:
1) Cex. I withdraw/deposit with this exchange, at most. Because it works with bank cards. It’s good for me, because I’d rather pay more fees, but absolutely avoid this bank transfer thing.
https://cex.io/
2) Poloniex. This exchange is only crypto-to-crypto which doesn't suit some, but so far you wouldn’t find a platform with that many trading pairs like on Poloniex.
https://poloniex.com/
3) Kraken. I registered on this platform, because I needed to buy EOS. And they were one of the few to provide this option at that moment. It’s not very user-friendly, but trustworthy for sure.
https://www.kraken.com/
4) Coinbase. This is probably the largest exchange and has high liquidity. I have an account on Coinbase, but I don’t really use it, just because I’m enough with the three above-stated. But, I think that it should be mentioned, just because it’s probably the oldest and one of the most popular.
https://www.coinbase.com/
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 04:30:36 PM
this now binance the best exchanger, because volume transaction in there is bigest in the world
another binance, bittrex, poloniex, huobi,okex
Activity: 50
February 24, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

1. Binance
2. Poloniex
3. Bittrex
4. Bitfinex
5. Kucoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 23, 2018, 11:33:44 PM
The proven exchange where you can sell and buy well-known coins:
1. Bittrex
2. Binance
3. KuCoin
If I need to sell unknown tokens that are unlikely to be on a good exchange I use
4. IDEX
And in the extreme case
5. EtherDelta
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 11:17:15 PM
based on what I've experienced and I feel the best 5 exchange is:
1. Bittrex
2. IDEX Market
3. Binance
4. Poloniex
5. Huobi
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 11:12:07 PM
now there are many good exchanges now, just like HitBTC, Bittrex and many more. It's up to you what you want to use, but Kucoin has fewer gas payments than others.
Activity: 196
February 23, 2018, 09:30:53 PM
1. Bittrex
2. Binance
3. Poloniex
4. Bitfinex
5. HitBTC
6. Kucoin

Bitfinex and hitbtc is not include there i think. We can change kucoin to be number 5.
Actually i have this below statistic for good exchange but it might be different with other.
1. My local exchange
2. Bittrex
3. Binance
4. Poloniex
5. Kucoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 09:01:26 PM
Bittrex supporting more than 190 cryptocurrencies,it offers speedy transactions, high stability, and follows some risk management practices.Bittrex is one of the larger crypto to crypto exchanges offering a large number of trading pairs into bitcoin   including all the major cryptos such as darkcoin, nextcoin and litecoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 23, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
Well, with the leadership of the binance now no one can argue. I like how to actively add new tokens kucoin and huobi. Bitrexmuch behind lately...
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 05:58:58 PM
With the advent of a new market, I'm embarrassed to choose which one, for example, coinbene and kucoin, is also a good market for exchange, but I know that there are only two exchanges with a large bitrex volume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 23, 2018, 05:54:54 PM
best exchanges - Binance / Bittrex
good exchanges - kucoin , coinexchange , bit-z
good decentralized exchanges - idex , forkdelta (improved version of etherdelta) , token store
These are also commercial sites that I use quite a lot because it has low transaction fees and extremely secure for my property. I'm also using the Bibox commercial site, which is a very good and potentially viable commercial site like Binance.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
February 23, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
Thanks to this topic I have discoveres cryptonia. Nice alternative of etherdelta and idex.
As for top5, i would say top1 binance more than enough. Most popular coins can easily be found there
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
February 23, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
My most used exchanges:
1. Binance: low fee
2. Bittrex: more coins but higher fee
3. Cryptopia: for trash coins

cryptopia and hitbtc , both were having a standard earlier ,
hitbtc have nice UI too .
but with time both gone crap , no proper support , always issue in deposits / withdrawals .
Pages:
Jump to: