Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 of exchange platforms - page 9. (Read 2281 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:46:16 PM
my ranking
1. Binance
2. Poloniex
3. Hitbtc
4. Bitfinex
5. Kucoin
6. Huobi
by the way . Binance transaction fee is only 0.05% . suitable for high volume transactions . but every transaction will leave some coin powder . hope they improve .

Seeing HitBTC on the list makes me think that you compiled a list of the biggest frauds?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 09:02:35 AM
My favourite Exchanger :
1. Poloniex
2. Bittrex
3. Vip Bitcoin
4. HitBTC
5. Binance

Today a lot of negativity around Poloniex. Many people write that large sums do not take more than 2 months. I used to sell on this stock exchange, but I'm not going to.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 08, 2018, 06:26:59 AM
now there are a lot of reliable crypto currencies, here is my rating, of course you need to take into account the decentralized exchange, but the rating of the centralized
1. Bittrex
2. Binance
3. Poloniex
4. HitBTC
5. Kucoin
 ;)now, of course, centralized exchanges are much more convenient, but I think that decentralized exchanges will enter the top ranking. I use bitrix the most, because I like their interface, especially after the updates this year

Exactly! All the ones listed by others seem to be pretty good, but I would like to remind everyone that Mt Gox, Poloniex, Coinbase/GDAX, they all started out brilliantly, loved by people and used so much, but as they grew, their support struggled and speeds went down, and then we know what happened with some of them.

Bittrex I like also, but I never used support, I have read people waiting weeks, the same for Poloniex and Binance.

So you are right to say we should look to decentralized exchanges. Control our own trades.
Activity: 4
May 08, 2018, 04:35:27 AM
For now this is my list of top 5.
1. Binance
2. Bittrex
3. Bitfinex
4. Kucoin
5. Huobi

But I don't think it will be the same in 3-6 month period. The marketplace is evolving too rapidly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 08, 2018, 03:44:48 AM
A little bit information Smiley  now here are some of the top exchanges accepting new registrations:

1.Binance: They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users. Try your luck!
2.Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
3.KuCoin: One of the strongest exchange that also offers mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
4.Gate.io: Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Also offers mobile app just like Bibox and Binance.
5.YoBit: Low cap coin heaven
6.Changelly: Instantly convert any cryptocurrency to any of your choices. Great for instant conversion.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
May 07, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
Exchange the most comfortable in my opinion it is Binance, not complicated. Then the next position Kucoin, Etherdelta, Mercatox and the last is Yobit
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
Top 5 of exchange platforms that i usually use them and they are the most convinient for me now:
1. Binance
2. Bittrex
3. Poloniex
4. Houbi
5. Cryptopia
Everything is perfect when I trade at these exchanges.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
May 07, 2018, 11:04:21 PM
Which exchange platorms are the most convinient for you?
I don't trade on multiple exchanges because of trust issues and security but for me which are reliable are Kucoin,Poloniex,Binance and HitBTC with good customet base and services.Moreover the volume is good so you can trade easily and not much documentation is required so you can have a look at them.

Sometimes we have to open multiple exchange because we don't know where the coin is going to list after investing in the ICO. I too agree Binance, polo, Bittrex Kucoin are the best exchanges for trading but only few coins listed in those exchanges.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:33:26 PM
now there are a lot of reliable crypto currencies, here is my rating, of course you need to take into account the decentralized exchange, but the rating of the centralized
1. Bittrex
2. Binance
3. Poloniex
4. HitBTC
5. Kucoin
 ;)now, of course, centralized exchanges are much more convenient, but I think that decentralized exchanges will enter the top ranking. I use bitrix the most, because I like their interface, especially after the updates this year
Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
I use Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex mostly - they have a lot of coins and good volumes.
However, there are promising exchanges Kucoin and Huobi - they have strong development and quite creative marketing.
Sometimes I trade on Cryptopia and Coinexchange when I need to buy or sell some shitcoins.
For tokens got from bounty campaigns I use decentralized exchanges like EtherDelta, ForkDelta and IDEX.
Activity: 157
May 07, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
I mostly use Binance, because of its user-friendly mobile app. But also, HitBTC, KuCoin and Bittrex is convinient.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 07, 2018, 05:00:01 PM
Hmm, i don't think that what i will say will be the top, because i think they're equal. CEX, Kraken, Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
May 07, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
I don't trade on multiple exchanges because of trust issues and security but for me which are reliable are Kucoin,Poloniex,Binance and HitBTC with good customet base and services.Moreover the volume is good so you can trade easily and not much documentation is required so you can have a look at them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
May 07, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
To buy the top coin I usually buy at bittrex, binance and kucoin.
To buy the new altcoin potential I usually go to bancor, okex.
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 11:05:11 AM
Poloniex, Binance
These guys are planning to make their own exchange with ton of other services on blockchain, maybe will switch to them too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
my ranking
1. Binance
2. Poloniex
3. Hitbtc
4. Bitfinex
5. Kucoin
6. Huobi
by the way . Binance transaction fee is only 0.05% . suitable for high volume transactions . but every transaction will leave some coin powder . hope they improve .
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 07, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
The worst exchange is IDEX, they are down for few days without any reason... Hope, that we will not loose our money here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 05:39:31 AM
Since I`m often on the road and there is no way to use the full version of any exchange, I`ve to use the mobile version of the exchange. Thus, I choose the one with the mobile version as clear as possible!
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 04:21:58 PM
What kind of exchange platform do you ask?

There are two types of cryptocurrency exchanges.

First type is fiat exchange. 5 best fiat exchanges are: Coinbase, Coinmama, Bitpanda, GDAX and CEX.io.
Second type of exchanges are altcoin exchanges. 5 best altcoin exchanges are: Bitfinex, OKex, Upbit, Binance and Huobi according to their recent volumes.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
May 06, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥  Ecex.Exchange token listing is open 🔥 🔥  https://ecex.exchange

Tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Pages:
Jump to: