Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP 5 of tokens in 2018. Your opinion - page 3. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
the top of 2018 in crypto is Ethereum, arkblock, ripple, nem, dash, fusio, POA network
and Bitcoin as a rule!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Top 5 ico in my opinion in 2018 ARC CMT suchapp Merculet and egretia
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Of course I can't predict the future (like everybody), but would like to see the growth of the tokens that I have. Most of all I hope for CS, REBL. These tokens seem promising: NPXS, BOB, NCASH
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
they must grow up and give a good profit: 1. ETH 2. Ripple 3. NEO 4. TRX 5. Monero
Other coins can rise in this situation you must change your coins to more profitable ones
Activity: 82
Ethereum
Tron
Cardano
Neo
Vechain
Activity: 47
I copied this from another question.

I will gladly say Leapwithalice.io, I am on their team.

Leap With Alice provides a FREE Augmented Reality creation suite, giving educators the ability to reimagine how students learn. This FREE creation tool (‘Alice Labs’), represents a leap in creative education that transforms the classroom from a passive work environment into an immersive learning experience. Simple drag-and-drop tools and templates present teachers the resources needed to generate interactive content that increases engagement, resulting in a higher level of education.

The ‘Alice Exchange’ provides the capacity to create, buy, and sell enhanced educational content. The ALICE utility token acts as the native currency for the Alice Exchange, as well as an incentive structure, rewarding the creation and curation of quality content. Pairing AR with blockchain technology, Leap With Alice fosters a secure ecosystem where each user’s content, data, and funds are safely stored. Bringing the puzzle pieces together, Leap With Alice creates a world where students learn through innovation and educators earn through imagination.
my top:
BTC
ETH
BCH
XRP
GTO
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I believe that BTC will be the most valuable coin by the end of 2018, because he is the founder of all the crypto. In second place will be the ETH, in third place DASH, in the fourth place of Monero, and on the fifth Ripple.
Activity: 230
Merit: 3
I think it's better to invest on a token that has a good projects, like dimcoin, universa, stq  Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
I am more into Blockchains and DAGs...

Seele
0chain
pChain
QuarkChain
Open Platform

Others worth mentioning :
Holo
ONT
Sentinel Protocol
EOS
Activity: 48
In my view, Tass ,  ino eco system , Hacken and Jiberal network and Binance coin all these coins will run for long-term and profit booking coins...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
My opinion it 2018 "TO THE MOON" must go such coins as

1. Ethereum
2. Ripple
3. NEO
4. Arcblock
5. Stratis

But despite of the fact that many coins now are in a bad situation, they must grow up and give a good profit
Also, don't put and forget about them  - trade them, change them, look for the news, because the situation is changing from day to day and some other coins can go up
In this situation, you have to change your coins for more profitable   Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 280
In my opinion, ETH will boost in Q3 of 2018. Also Cardano, Ripple and Stellar will reach higher prices than last year.
Activity: 139
As we're launching our own token called TUT (you can see more info here: www.tutellus.io) and also in our bounty program here (http://2tel.us/2kSIYoV)

What FIVE tokens do you think will be the most valuable at the end of the year?
Let's go!

Litecoin Rapid analog of bitcoin under SegWit
Dash Currency for instant online transactions
Monero Not Tracked Payments
Nem Payments and transactions p2p
Dogecoin Sports Financing
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I think that EOS will be number one token in 2018. Then TRX, ICX, NEO, ICX etc. This is mine top 5 don't be harsh on me. Profit guaranteed
EOS has serious development prospects, especially with the transition to the new blockchain. As for the prospects of NEO, I am not so sure, because it is still very difficult to compete with Ethereum, it requires a serious technological breakthrough.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I would tip AllStock because its got the potentials to moon. Great team, awesome features etc
Activity: 34
I think that EOS will be number one token in 2018. Then TRX, ICX, NEO, ICX etc. This is mine top 5 don't be harsh on me. Profit guaranteed
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 07:11:42 PM
You can check our project on https://twitter.com/3dChain
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 04:35:39 PM
Don´t forget about payfair (PFR). Platform launching on monday. Fiat gateway and escrow service. HUGE.

CHSB
Colx
XBY
XVG
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

I think this year will be very popular with ETH. Just pay attention to the Credits coin. They have a very interesting project.
Pages:
Jump to: