Pages:
Author

Topic: [TOP] Dice 1% H.E insdice.us - page 25. (Read 19421 times)

Ins
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 09, 2014, 09:23:45 AM
Okay, but I have other idea about that. Just wait:)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 09, 2014, 09:19:24 AM
Ins you might want to edit longer list or search button other than just 10 to see
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
February 09, 2014, 09:15:29 AM
okay i'll just sending to my blockchain wallet then send Cheesy
Ins
February 09, 2014, 09:11:46 AM
If it is using shared address, so it doesnt work.
System sending back to first input address in received transaction!
February 09, 2014, 09:07:47 AM
Any idea if sending from coinbase works ?
btw sending all payout in one tx is much better and easy for users to read !
Ins
February 09, 2014, 09:05:59 AM
If it is going to be automate. It will wait for 10 queued payouts, then wait for confirmations, send back to users, and continue work.
Payouts will be automated when it is >5 transactions per minute Smiley as on ponzi.io
Now system sending payouts in one transaction! Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 09, 2014, 08:59:42 AM
Ins, are you planning to automate the payouts or will you keep doing them manually? If you are planning to automate, how will you set it up?
Activity: 167
February 09, 2014, 08:52:42 AM
It would do even better during the day, let the America wake up, It is still early...  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 09, 2014, 08:49:55 AM
This ponzi for now works perfect! Wink

While waiting to be payed out if I were you I would try http://coinbomb.com/
I earned yesterday 0.2 and now I'm waiting for people to jump on bomb share, I sent 0.2 to 35% bomb - there are 8 shareholders already!

If we manage to gather more people we can easly earn some coins while there are no big stakes yet.
Ins
February 09, 2014, 08:18:34 AM
For bigger profit.
This dice+ponzi showing us power of Ruby on Rails Smiley
February 09, 2014, 08:10:26 AM
haha ins, you're playing your ponzi why do you need donation so Smiley
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
February 09, 2014, 07:50:18 AM
Made nice profit?
Share enough https://blockchain.info/address/1EzvUUoT6nnkWs8Kxmyse8dD2M5sLYCoRt with us
to pay for server, domain
Yes I can automate:)

give it one more day. if this is still working by tomorrow then ill give you a nice donation, you definitely deserve it

we need to get some media attention or get more people on this, its an amazing idea, and the 0.5 limit should stop it going the same way ponzi.io did

No, that's not how a ponzi works.  You would need MORE money coming in later in order to keep it going because you need to overcome more and more of a deficit every time someone else "invests".  The way it is now, with a low max, it's going to take longer and longer for an "investor" to see a return.  This means that less money will come in, as people don't have their money back to reinvest, and since there will be longer periods of time between deposits and withdraws there will be less positive reaction which will dissuade new users from joining.

not exactly, the FIRST in FIRST out system and a limit on 0.5BTC per transaction should make this sustainable. The reason most ponzi schemes fail is because they have increasing sizes of capital coming in.

seriously, if the 0.5BTC cap stays, this is sustainable

No, it really isn't.  Because of math.  At a certain point it'll be a situation where a deposit will take 24 hours to see a return.  Then 36.  Then 48.  Then a week.  Then a month.  How long are you willing to wait to see a return? 
Activity: 14
February 09, 2014, 07:27:28 AM
Made nice profit?
Share enough https://blockchain.info/address/1EzvUUoT6nnkWs8Kxmyse8dD2M5sLYCoRt with us

give it one more day. if this is still working by tomorrow then ill give you a nice donation, you definitely deserve it

we need to get some media attention or get more people on this, its an amazing idea, and the 0.5 limit should stop it going the same way ponzi.io did

No, that's not how a ponzi works.  You would need MORE money coming in later in order to keep it going because you need to overcome more and more of a deficit every time someone else "invests".  The way it is now, with a low max, it's going to take longer and longer for an "investor" to see a return.  This means that less money will come in, as people don't have their money back to reinvest, and since there will be longer periods of time between deposits and withdraws there will be less positive reaction which will dissuade new users from joining.

not exactly, the FIRST in FIRST out system and a limit on 0.5BTC per transaction should make this sustainable. The reason most ponzi schemes fail is because they have increasing sizes of capital coming in.

seriously, if the 0.5BTC cap stays, this is sustainable
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
February 09, 2014, 07:21:38 AM
Made nice profit?

February 09, 2014, 07:21:19 AM
Made nice profit?

or not a guy can easily spam a lot of 0.5 tx.
February 09, 2014, 07:20:45 AM
i've made a reddit post on the main bitcoin subreddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xfeoy/a_transparant_bitcoin_ponzi_scheme/

please upvote for visibility
February 09, 2014, 07:11:50 AM
Made nice profit?

Ins
February 09, 2014, 07:03:17 AM
Made nice profit?
February 09, 2014, 06:57:43 AM
woooo. 100% in a day. i like this site.

is there anyway of automating the withdrawals? would  save allot of time and allow us to make more money  Cheesy

also, we need to do some advertising! this site works like a dream but we just need more users!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
February 09, 2014, 06:17:57 AM
Do I have to register on site to send/receive coins?

Nope!
you have to register if you want to play dice game!
for ponzi registration is not necessary
Pages:
Jump to: