Pages:
Author

Topic: Top exchange listed bounties is getting sucks - page 4. (Read 1288 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
I think it's reasonable because it's one of the ways to avoid dumping prices because maybe the project team thinks that if the distribution bounty before IEO is complete, then when it is list, there will be many who sell tokens including investors who want to take profits. So, there have been many projects that pay bounty hunters to divide their payments into several phases and wait for about 1 month more after listing on the exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
You are right, whatever you do whichever kind of bounty campaigns you join, life has been made tough for bounty hunters, untill we get united and form a union or body or some group we will be kept on exploited by every project campaign, many people have even stopped doing bounties now because they are not satisfied with the results after working for months.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Yes sure @forexandcryptoauditor a typical delay at libitum

price reduction  it's very reasonable for blockburn

Hi can you explain what is the difference between "collapsing" and "price reduction" when we are talking about the value of a token ?  Huh

I mean when they advertised their bounty the price was 0.260958 USD (1 old token)
meanwhile price is 100 new token (1 old token)  $0.009057  Roll Eyes
(Total market cap= $32,492)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-blockburn-fake-bounty-offenses-and-insults-5233059
100 new token (1 old token) 0.013421 USD 31 March 2020
100 new token (1 old token) 0.016828 USD 29 March 2020
100 new token (1 old token) 0.0347 USD 15 March 2020
[Start of bounty 0.260958 USD (1 old token).....]

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This is the most brutal bounty distribution I've ever experience. the moment you will receive your rewards, it'll be too late. the price will likely decrease up to -90% unless you have a very good project in your hands which is rare nowadays. the start of distribution will become a competition of who will sell their tokens first. you kate to sold it in an hour, you will lose some big amount. that's how it works when it comes to this kind of distribution.
I think it's a bit common nowadays, I remember last 2017 when I was still a bounty hunter, The dump after the distribution is not happening every time because most of the project devs before have a strong belief in their project and the devs are putting their best to avoid the sudden price dump after distribution. Then 2018 comes, it's the time that good projects are rarely to be seen and scamming are happening side by side, worthless tokens being distributed and the trust of investors was gone.

yes i agree back in the day bounty distribution was not that big of an issue. It has become very common to blame the bounty hunters for the dump. Majority of the bounty campaigns doesn't have large chunk of tokens allocated towards bounty distribution.

And out of thousands only few hundred bounty hunters who got good ranks get rewards that worth something. Most of the time whales are responsible for the dump.
Secondly if the bounty distribution was to be done in stages it should be clearly stated at the start of the campaign. So that there are no issues in the later stages.

copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
For blockburn, sure its delay in distribution. After bounty was over, the team decided o postpone the distribution for three months and now everyone is waiting for the date. For Cartesi, I think the bounty manager made it clear at the beginning of the campaign that distribution will be in phases. We don't have any choice but to wait. Nowadays I see the allocation for bounty hunters has been reduced a lot. To get good pay, we need to participate as many campaigns as we can.
The was bounty for Juiice project which is over. Do you know that distribution is after 18 months after completion of IEO?  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
This is really alarming, even the most respected exchanges are dealing with investors. Imagine listing a project and it dumps badly within few days and when it's about to distribute to bounty hunters it will be as good as nothing. Few exchanges though assures more and some are not even top exchanges.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
They are afraid because they offer coins with a real value in a times when market is not stable and they do not want to dump the project in the early phase. But secondly, they should understand that bounty campaigns have great impact and it is not free.  Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
we can’t do anything with it. I agree that this is not fair, but unfortunately, this is the reality of bounty hunters. Now many companies are scam and many just try not to pay us money. now all we can do is kill the reputation of the bounty manager if the company does not fulfill their promises
Activity: 812
for cartesi it seems too much because we know the allocation of bounties is not too much but they have a 180-day batch system, I followed this bounty and was a little upset too. but it can't be helped they might do that to prevent dumps but as we see cartesi has experienced dumps and it's not caused by hunters, in the case of blockburn it's different because previously the project was listed in several exchanges it's just because there weren't too many interested people they tried to turn on back by holding campaigns and ieo so if a price reduction occurs it's very reasonable for blockburn.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
there are indeed many ways undertaken by stone project owners about the rules in distributing gifts to hunters. one of them is about the rules of prize distribution into several phases. and this is done possible to stabilize the price of existing tokens in exchange. but this is in my estimation only.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
In this world, there's no such thing as fairness. If you've been taking part in bonuses long enough, you'll see. I participate in the TOKOIN Bonus, there are people who get paid all in one go, and there are people who have to wait more than a year to receive the reward divided monthly.
Those are their rules, they distribute tokens according to each type of campaign. So you can't say that here, they have clear rules on their topic and you should read it before making any decision to participate. But this is a good project anyway, and the price doesn't collapse over time
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
We currently do not have nay =one to stand in the gap for bounty hunters. Bounty managers do not even have to say over this, which make us be at the mercy of those projects. They decide on what to do at any given time by themselves and we have no choice than to just comply.
Well, not all projects will do this, which I see as consolation for us.
Had it been we have one voice as bounty hunters, we can decide not to promote those projects or beer still, the payouts should be escrowed so that we do not have to keep waiting for long until the token does not have value again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
It is their strategy, To minimize sudden dump, it could be beneficial to the hunters if the price will go up in the long term but the opposite is also possible. Cartesi don't even announce that they are going to get listed on binance to begin with, I see they have a small allocation on bounty and As I notice on their IEO on binance a few tokens were only for sale and circulating supply is low. I remember someone said a good project does not release a lot of their coins/tokens to the public. I guess hunters are already informed about distributing in batches is some bounties, if they suddenly made those rules, I guess they have the right to modify rules. Yes, It is frustrating but you can't do anything about it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
That's a lot going on where the bounty project if the token is listed on a large exchange then it will slow down the distribution or with part 3 phases for me it is very annoying because the hunters will receive less rewards because prices continue to fall.
Although it was done to avoid a large dump, I think it would be unfair for hunters to implement such things.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have no idea why this is becoming a recurring issue. Once a project gets listed on binance especially, they quickly place strict rules on bounty distributions. Its possible that this is always keyed into listing agreement in order to protect IEO participants. It happened with harmony project and we have seen it happened on cartesi. The unfortunate thing is, bounty participants often get to be at the receiving end of all these ridiculous decisions.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
I understand you perfectly,truly tychon protocol made so many bounty hunters to focus mainly on listed project because it paid well,well talking about block burn and their postponement I think it is written that the team have the right to change rules ,cartesi rule has been there, I think the best we can do is to ignore any bounty which the rules doesn't suit you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
Yes i see some top bounties have a distribution issue for bounty hunter. As bounty hunter it is really annoying to wait for longer time. But, there is nothing that bounty hunter can do. They will have a excuses to delay it and the price is already go down. Doing bounties is not worth for now.
distribution problems do depend on the developer, while managers sometimes can't do much about distribution problems. making waiting to see the condition of a registered coin is indeed very annoying, and a bad system like this should be changed. with certainty of distribution to campaign participants.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Yes i see some top bounties have a distribution issue for bounty hunter. As bounty hunter it is really annoying to wait for longer time. But, there is nothing that bounty hunter can do. They will have a excuses to delay it and the price is already go down. Doing bounties is not worth for now.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
This is the most brutal bounty distribution I've ever experience. the moment you will receive your rewards, it'll be too late. the price will likely decrease up to -90% unless you have a very good project in your hands which is rare nowadays. the start of distribution will become a competition of who will sell their tokens first. you kate to sold it in an hour, you will lose some big amount. that's how it works when it comes to this kind of distribution.
I think it's a bit common nowadays, I remember last 2017 when I was still a bounty hunter, The dump after the distribution is not happening every time because most of the project devs before have a strong belief in their project and the devs are putting their best to avoid the sudden price dump after distribution. Then 2018 comes, it's the time that good projects are rarely to be seen and scamming are happening side by side, worthless tokens being distributed and the trust of investors was gone.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Pages:
Jump to: