Pages:
Author

Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential - page 15. (Read 9376 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ICO should be providing solution that are desperately needed. The reason why i think stopthefake ICO is the number is the fact that authenticity and originality is of uttermost importance in enjoying your favourite brand of goods and services!
Activity: 22
I think the ICO that will be the biggest this year is Chimaera. It will be THE video game token and platform that is light-years ahead of any other project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Research says that invest in ICO's are very risky and yes it's like a gambling game that youexert a lot of effort to invest on that coin and will pump as well. i really want to buy coins that realease in the market and it matters the most.
Activity: 29
It’s a smart-contract blockchain based trade ecosystem. It brings together a comprehensive range of services for the full B2B trade cycle. It’s really great and ICO is already going.
Activity: 18
In my opinion WePower is a very promising project that can in the near future to give a good income.But still think his head should not 100% rely on someone else's opinion.Good luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Now there are a lot of projects and I do not have time to analyze it thoroughly. In my opinion now the most top ICO is Brickblock and XYO Network.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I stopped investing in ICO after the three projects could not even type a soft cap. I think that DAICO is a real way out of the situation, but there are very few of them now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
I like Dispatch Labs project, they tray to solwe problem of desebtralithed data storing which is cureently blochain is faisingin, I think it is relevant, considering that Vitalik is thinking about taking fees for the data stored in the Etherium network.
Activity: 23
I heard that soon Telegram company starts its ICO, I think it will be the fastest gathering in the history of the crypt. Because a lot of people in the world use such a messenger as Telegram.
Activity: 42
https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/rewardstoken/

Looks pretty good and got a pretty strong team
Activity: 210
Blockchain Hotels is a project that when thoroughly considered comes out to be a hidden gem . Basically a prefabricated Hotel is erected in 3 months in a paradise spot with prices half or third that any competition asks ... With shortages in vacant Hotel Rooms and their focus on crypto community costumers (needs wise), Hostel like communal area toys, toys and more toys .... You can't miss with this one

https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/

https://i.imgur.com/yrhRaWL.jpg
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Project MoneyToken https://moneytoken.com/
The MoneyToken platform allows you to instantly borrow liquid funds based on the current value of your assets using crypto-currency assets!
Roger Ver-adviser at MoneyToken
Activity: 109
If I were to be asked, I would recommend Qompass Blockchain.  It has high speed transactions and artificial intelligence where the blockchain health is strictly monitored.  You don't need to observe programming because in this project you are into smart contracts. It's productive and unlimited when it comes to incentive derivations.
Activity: 104
In my opinion, many good ICO's this month, one of them is a TEN with dividend tokens and crowd funds projects , or you can follow NPX bot alghoritma trading , bots in trading will help you earn a daily profit.
Activity: 23
 if i find a ICO i will analyze and looking is there any future in this ICO. maybe i can't tell you which one is the top ICO but i can tell you, you need a opinion by your self because if there any change in you self to join ICO you need directly get into it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
I would like to recommend SPOTCOIN project.  It is a complete digital asset management toolkit. This will provide access to digital asset markets, over-the-counter trading (OTC), mining and payments.  Also it is going to be supported with new distributed ledger technologies. Please do your own research before investing.
More details can be found here: https://spotcoin.com/ . Have a good day!
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I suppose you need to be guided more by your understanding than by the advice of people. It is very difficult to estimate a prospective project and it is necessary to have direct communication with the development team Wink
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I can't predict top upcoming ICO before the funding start. And it's the problem) I always miss great opportunity and don't believe in ideas and teams, but they often succeed.
Grin same problem. Sometimes some wild ideas and weak teams collect large sums of money. While more serious projects can not collect soft cap.
Activity: 42
a lot of it is possible to argue about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, this is really difficult to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paytomat.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining momentum, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
Activity: 185
What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?
I believe in these ICOs:-

TON, GRAIN, Basil's &  CHIMAERA

It has a strong team & team developers I think these ICOs have a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: