Pages:
Author

Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential - page 19. (Read 9377 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Neonexchange : DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.

Photochain: It is a decentralized, peer-to-peer stock photography platform on blockchain with fair conditions, attractive incentivation mechanisms, lowest fees in the market and full control over the content, price and license type for the photographer.

GoNetwork : A highly scalable, low cost mobile first network infrastructure for Ethereum.

The Abyss : The Abyss is a next generation digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (incl. AAA-titles) to the fast-growing global game community.

DFINITY : DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain

They are the most promising ico s but it’s not a financial advice remember to do your own research
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
in my opinion, Grain and Abyss are the best upcoming ICO now. Grain is an infrastructure solution that allows companies to process work agreements on the blockchain, with an instant payment mechanism. Meanwhile Abyss is the first project apply DAICO technology where the investors can get back your money when the dev teams can not do the project right
Activity: 6
Flock news is having what seems to be a good and legitimate ICO for their token in a couple weeks. They say they'll be using the money from it to fully finish their network of advanced moderator and arbitrage bots to create a new and community based news outlet. No more fake news. Their ico will give 1000% returns if you get in on the first round.. right on their website look for yourself. Also giving away 10k tokens to the first 100 members of their telegram. T.me/flocknewsofficial
I hope it's legit because this could revolutionize news as we know it.
Activity: 5
No one is talking about this one, yet. Flock News.

I have just joined this ICO, I talked to a dev today. New project, just released yesterday.

Revolutionary, let me tell you. They are building a decentralized, community driven news network. The team is an anonymous congregation of employees from mainstream media news outlets, they want to change the industry. No more corruption, manipulation, control and exploitation of news for monetary gains and corporate greed!

Not only is the idea noble, but FLK will have a 1000% ROI during the ICO. Exchanges shortly after, talks are in progress. You may notice simplicity, but thats the point.They want the project to be dictated by us as a collective group, and not some mysterious central team figures! To get the community started they are offering an airdrop to the first 100 people who join the official telegram, and are significantly active in it.The airdrop will be 10k tokens. After the ICO these will be valued ~0.2 ETH.

1000% ROI guaranteed if you get in RND 1 or 2 and a lucrative airdrop? Im in. My ETH waits.

t.me/flocknewsofficial
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Read the details of the project BETEX -https://betexlab.com/
There are 2 tokens in the system: BETEX and SBT.

SBT (Stable Betting Token) is a token with a stable value of $1.00. This token is used for betting in the system, payments to winners, brokers, holders of BETEX tokens, and for the development fund of the platform itself. All operations are fixed in the Ethereum blockchain. The SBT tokens are issued automatically by the smart contract with each exchange request.

With the reverse exchange, tokens are burned. Thus, the number of SBT tokens at each point of time reflects the current amount of funds in the system.

BETEX is the main token in the system. 50% of the platform‟s commission income is distributed among BETEX token holders in the SBT tokens. BETEX is issued once in the amount of 10,000,000 tokens. After that, its quantity remains constant.

The pre-sale of the BETEX tokens will take place in 2 rounds in November-December 2017 under the SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Tokens) agreement. Since the BETEX token will have certain characteristics of a security, it will be registered with the SEC and other regulatory authorities within 15 days after the initial distribution.

The profit received between the launch of the platform and the actual distribution of BETEX tokens, will be accumulated on the public Ethereum address and will be distributed among BETEX token holders during 2 weeks or less, after the distribution event is over. Distribution of BETEX tokens is planned to take place in the second quarter of 2018. More information will soon be provided.
Here is an explanation of how the platform works and why you need a token SBT -https://medium.com/@betex/how-to-use-the-betex-mvp-2ffd30e140f3
Activity: 91
Hello ,

Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), have become a topic of much popular in the cryptocurrency community. The ICO list thoroughly has been listed with the convenience of our clients in mind.  Upcoming ICO crowdsales are updated almost on a daily basis. We are help to develop your own ICO website.
Activity: 56
Safinus, the project of professional investment platform with smart mechanism of portfolio managing sounds interesting and new,I’m going to join them.
Activity: 91
Now, ICOs have attracted to be a lot of attention for startups & individuals over the past few months, so that various countries are looking to regulate initial coin offerings for people’ better lives.

Recent top upcoming potential ICO script / website very popular in various industries in Real estate industry, Healthcare, Gaming, Trading & Investing, Travel &Tourism, Events & Entertainment, Commerce & Advertising, Finance, Supply & Logistics, Content Management,etc..
Activity: 14
I think the most interesting upcoming ico is Safinus.
I'm sure that this platform will have great popularity in the future.
Their concept looks very impressive.
Activity: 2
Best coin to buy right now is POSYA. It is still in Pre ICO phase, but they got a good idea to go with.   Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
This is a good thing getting others ideas about the new ICOs.Before investing to that you should research about those ICOs.Definitely, you should check more about their whitepaper,Roadmap and their team.Most of the ICOs are a scam.I know you dont't like to catch to them.A can tell you about a good ICO.Its name is CVPROOF.It is a  new job standard.This project has good vision and good task.This project began to Stop professional profile frauds & cheats.It has some other purposes also.You can search more about them a going to their website.https://www.cvproof.com/ Good luck Wink
Activity: 28
What do you guys think about Safinus project? For me their concept seems very interesting. Probably, I’m going to participate.
Activity: 23
http://vitreus.io/

trading and tracing diamonds via the blockchain
Activity: 28
February 26, 2018, 05:53:51 AM
I'm waiting for Safinus. Their program is trustworthy, I think this platform has great potential.
Activity: 14
February 22, 2018, 01:17:28 AM
http://dev.wi.th/ico
I choose this choice.  Grin Very good choice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 22, 2018, 01:09:50 AM
Look closely at the projecthttps://databrokerdao.com/ DataBroker DAO drives the evolution towards truly ‘smart living’ by making this data easily accessible to cities, organizations and entrepreneurs at an affordable price.
Investing in similar projects at the stage of ICO is very profitable!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 11:48:56 PM
I'm liking Gladius ... It's resource /bandwidth sharing to speed up page loads and defeat DDoS attacks.  It's a pretty weak time for ICOs so it will be interesting to see what rises to the top.

Yes i like gladius too. I bought 500 token and i will hold it for increasing price.
Gladius has big community and hit hardcap when ico so thats why i believe in the token and hold it.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 11:40:00 PM
there are thousand projects in the market now and it is not easy to find out the good project. but i have researched in some websites and i think that Knowledge.io is one of the best project now. you can access its website to get more detail and invest in it
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 21, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?

Those days i'm also researching to find new good ICOs
then i meet TraDove ICO. I think this is a great ICO.
Don't believe my worlds. You can check your own.
I'm also invest 1000$.
ICO will start on 29th January.

I don't think TraDove is worth investing, especially at this point.
Though it is handled by some company with years of business, it is likely investors will lose money.
The company haven't achieved much in the past years.
Their website traffic is very low.
The token is not a crucial part of their system.
I am pretty sure they create tokens only for fund. The token will be worth much less than the ICO price.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
February 21, 2018, 09:48:49 PM
What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?

Those days i'm also researching to find new good ICOs
then i meet TraDove ICO. I think this is a great ICO.
Don't believe my worlds. You can check your own.
I'm also invest 1000$.
ICO will start on 29th January.
Pages:
Jump to: