Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 33. (Read 69570 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
My top 1 wallet doesnt sync, how do i send it ? thanks

Try adding these nodes to topcoin.conf

addnode=192.64.116.155
addnode=219.90.254.80
addnode=122.62.19.98
addnode=101.98.184.135
addnode=78.51.74.99
addnode=14.201.151.38
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
My top 1 wallet doesnt sync, how do i send it ? thanks
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Guys, please swap your coins!!! Have manually swapped only a few million so far!! I think most forum members have swapped back already on the autoswap,  Im keeping up to date with the swaps, you will receive back within 30minutes. i thought i will get 100s of emails  Grin  Lets try to get the whole swap process complete as quick as possible, still 12 billion top1 in circulation Grin

http://topcoin.pw/coinswap/

as wallet sync need much time,
could i  send topcoins directly from the exchange  web ,  and just send emai just like  below:

4 digit pin number,
send Date
Transaction amount,
Transaction ID,
Total sent number,
My top2 address,

(without  Status: 1111 confirmations, broadcast through 8 nodes ,Transaction fee: -0.01 TOP  ,etc,)
Activity: 223
Guys, please swap your coins!!! Have manually swapped only a few million so far!! I think most forum members have swapped back already on the autoswap,  Im keeping up to date with the swaps, you will receive back within 30minutes. i thought i will get 100s of emails  Grin  Lets try to get the whole swap process complete as quick as possible, still 12 billion top1 in circulation Grin

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
 coins and mail sent   Smiley

[edit] v2 coins recieved, tyvm  Smiley
Please swap back your coins as soon as possible!!
Guys, i have updated the page, how to manually swap your coins

Depending on how many emails I get, will determine how long it takes to receive the coins back, but im sure it will be less than 12 hrs.
TopCoin Lead

Sorry to hear that. It worked great for me so thanks.

It was working flawlessly for me as well - finished transferring mine around midnight CST.  Not sure what happened, but I'm glad topdude caught it when he did.  Hopefully the ones who received more than they should have can help by returning them.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
GOOD NEWS: 10.2 billion TOP has been swapped!!

BAD NEWS: the swap site malfunctioned, so anyone who received more coins than they should have... Congrats
on winning the lottery. But now the community is 4 million short, you can return them here: TS6uPCsvGe4Zke3LVHzUu4bnzGd2oPVqLs

SOLUTION: The rest of the swap process will be done manually. I will post instructions tomorrow.There is 8,895,027 TOP2 remaining,  while there is 13 billion TOP1 outstanding, so we may have to reduce payouts as the  coin supply gets used up.

Sorry to hear that. It worked great for me so thanks.
legendary

BAD NEWS: the swap site malfunctioned, so anyone who received more coins than they should have... Congrats
on winning the lottery. But now the community is 4 million short, you can return them here: TS6uPCsvGe4Zke3LVHzUu4bnzGd2oPVqLs

SOLUTION: The rest of the swap process will be done manually. I will post instructions tomorrow.There is 8,895,027 TOP2 remaining,  while there is 13 billion TOP1 outstanding, so we may have to reduce payouts as the  coin supply gets used up.

o0hh boy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
What is wrong with hashrapid pool. I can't see my balances updating, been mining for a while.  Huh

Our MYSQL is running behind, essentially hash rapid pool is  finding every block, so MYSQL is back-logged and balances are not real time atm (everything is accounted for though)

Please PM me if you don't see your balance update in 1-2 hours.

Thanks

Ok thanks!
Activity: 8
What is wrong with hashrapid pool. I can't see my balances updating, been mining for a while.  Huh

Our MYSQL is running behind, essentially hash rapid pool is  finding every block, so MYSQL is back-logged and balances are not real time atm (everything is accounted for though)

Please PM me if you don't see your balance update in 1-2 hours.

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 120
when is swapping available?

i have some TOP v1 to Exchange..

sorry i just saw this update..

i have been keeping this coin.. i thought it would be lost, but i am very happy for its comeback Cheesy
legendary
hi -
  i plan on swapping my few mil v1 later today, once the old wallet is warmed up. havn't installed the new one yet, does it make a different roaming folder? ok to just install it and not worry abt v1?
 also,
So far 10,194,428,030.2532 TOP has been swapped. down for mainentence..
will it be back soon?
thanks!
TopCoin Lead
Great job topdude!  Maybe you can do a giveaway of some kind with whatever coins are not claimed?  Find some new clever way to spread topcoinv2 to new people.  Maybe a Facebook giveaway?  We can all friend you and re-post a comment that you have about a crypto giveaway

TV2  TBGDmKADzZvMe7NFdSfy1rzGnfzqjYCnmV

We definitely plan on spreading the unclaimed TOP v2 around, in a number of different ways - giveaways, faucet, bounties, etc.  

Since you mentioned Facebook... for those that may not know, we have a number of social channels to follow:

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTopcoin
http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/
https://twitter.com/topcoindev
https://twitter.com/CryptoLearning
#topcoin - IRC channel at freenode.net

I also plan on opening a Google Plus page soon!

Activity: 3
Great job topdude!  Maybe you can do a giveaway of some kind with whatever coins are not claimed?  Find some new clever way to spread topcoinv2 to new people.  Maybe a Facebook giveaway?  We can all friend you and re-post a comment that you have about a crypto giveaway

TV2  TBGDmKADzZvMe7NFdSfy1rzGnfzqjYCnmV
12.57% Grin
currently 7.1% of coins have been swapped!! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: