Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 36. (Read 69570 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I did try a second time and same error.

I have 9 other wallets on my servers from other scrypt coins and no errors like this.

and these are installed and up to date:

Code:
apt-get install libqt4-dev libminiupnpc-dev

my tech guy is taking a look now

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
"moneysupply" : 23000340.00000000,  Huh

why launch top2?

you guys can keep running your top1.
source: https://github.com/cloudstick/TopCoin2

block viewer 10min away

compile failed:

here's how I compile wallets: make -f makefile.unix USE_PNP=-

Code:
FO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
In file included from bitcoinrpc.h:16:0,
                 from init.cpp:7:
json/json_spirit_writer_template.h: In function âString_type json_spirit::non_printable_to_string(unsigned int)â:
json/json_spirit_writer_template.h:31:50: warning: typedef âChar_typeâ locally defined but not used [-Wunused-local-typedefs]
         typedef typename String_type::value_type Char_type;
                                                  ^
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/coins/TopCoin2/src -I/home/coins/TopCoin2/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/irc.d -o obj/irc.o irc.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/coins/TopCoin2/src -I/home/coins/TopCoin2/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/keystore.d -o obj/keystore.o keystore.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/coins/TopCoin2/src -I/home/coins/TopCoin2/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/main.d -o obj/main.o main.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/coins/TopCoin2/src -I/home/coins/TopCoin2/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/net.d -o obj/net.o net.cpp
net.cpp:19:22: fatal error: miniwget.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                      ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1
root@ns500637:/home/coins/TopCoin2/src#
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
source: https://github.com/cloudstick/TopCoin2

block viewer 10min away
The windows wallet is ready:  DOWNLOAD:  http://topcoin.pw/download.php

source code 5 min away
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sabotaged, Virused, and Busted. And the coin not even released yet  Grin

topdude, your Website is hosted at the same hosting as XURO coin was, the very very promising coin.. on the same hosting was also Theorem coin also the very very promising coin..... you have the same timezone as those 2 developers TheoremDev and Xuro.... so what  coincidence  Grin Grin Grin.. not more than 2 weeks and you will be gone with good BTC bag  Wink Wink Wink Wink

Dont know those coins (havnt even heard of them).

do you know TOPCOIN is already 8 months old =)

do you also know you are a fuckwit?

Anyway no more feeding trolls, your on my ignore list
+1

EDIT:
also same ending of the domain  (.pw)
what a fucking coincidence   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sabotaged, Virused, and Busted. And the coin not even released yet  Grin

topdude, your Website is hosted at the same hosting as XURO coin was, the very very promising coin.. on the same hosting was also Theorem coin also the very very promising coin..... you have the same timezone as those 2 developers TheoremDev and Xuro.... so what  coincidence  Grin Grin Grin.. not more than 2 weeks and you will be gone with good BTC bag  Wink Wink Wink Wink

Dont know those coins (havnt even heard of them).

do you know TOPCOIN is already 8 months old =)

do you also know you are a fuckwit?

Anyway no more feeding trolls, your on my ignore list

topdude, your Website is hosted at the same hosting as XURO coin was, the very very promising coin.. on the same hosting was also Theorem coin also the very very promising coin..... you have the same timezone as those 2 developers TheoremDev and Xuro.... so what  coincidence  Grin Grin Grin.. not more than 2 weeks and you will be gone with good BTC bag  Wink Wink Wink Wink

If the dev wanted to do that, he would already have.
are you his guardian Huh Huh he can't answer by himself Huh Huh or you are from the same gang and have the same rights Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
Nice coin, waiting for release..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

If the dev wanted to do that, he would already have.
Sabotaged, Virused, and Busted. And the coin not even released yet  Grin

topdude, your Website is hosted at the same hosting as XURO coin was, the very very promising coin.. on the same hosting was also Theorem coin also the very very promising coin..... you have the same timezone as those 2 developers TheoremDev and Xuro.... so what  coincidence  Grin Grin Grin.. not more than 2 weeks and you will be gone with good BTC bag  Wink Wink Wink Wink

EDIT:
also same ending of the domain  (.pw)
what a fucking coincidence  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
That's some fancy photoshop - thanks for the support Grin

Trolls will troll...  Probably same dude that posted the virus.

wanna laugh, look at his posts, lol

He should be formatting , not playing with mspaint
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

wanna laugh, look at his posts, lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead

I suggested to the developers to just reschedule it for 1400 UTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
SORRY GUYS!! We are delaying the launch 60minutes. till 1:15.

Somone has already downloaded the source from guithub and premined it  Grin

Anyway now we must make a new coin, this time source wont be uploaded until after we have successfully mined the first few blocks, and the windows wallet will be released at the same time.

Cool

hahahaha... I love this Grin

It happens...  We'll get things rolling shortly Cool  Thank you everyone for your patience!

Just a heads up for new readers, in case someone posts a virus again...  Do not download anything that isn't posted by topdude or myself!
Pages:
Jump to: