Pages:
Author

Topic: [topic topiary] Trolling thread topologically tossed from the terrane - page 5. (Read 6187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
?

Addressing some of your delusions. Why is it that you somehow think I will travel thousands of miles to talk to you?

Are you a bit nutty under that cap or what?

And if this fear is founded, have you also threatened every other member who has had contact with you or even "dox'ed" you? Compared to them I don't even hold a candle of the same degree of tenacity?  (Yet you appear to think I somehow do?)

Personally, I found Mem's posts a bit more disturbing. PG (you know that guy who has massive Google-FU ability) has done quite a shitload of research apparently. He probably knows what is under my left shoe. Yet somehow you keep focusing in on me? Sounds like a personal vendetta...perhaps you are actually stalking me?

(I am in the Avalon thread after all.)

--------------

How many people have you actually threatened (and their family) besides me with some kind of false allegation? How many supposed "stalkers" are present on this very forum?

(PG at least right?)

Considering you are (IMO) a raving lunatic who hurls insults (and it doesn't seem to matter who it is that is in your way while you do it) I believe. I am the one who should be afraid for my life. You have all that Pre-Order money to stalk me with and all that.

I mean I don't even know where you are in Kansas (nor do I care). I don't even know what you last name is. I guess this is what it is like to have a stalker?

Believe it or not, but I'm currently donning a scraggly ass beard. I've opted to lay off for a while. Josh was even kind enough to reply to a PM I sent him asking for advice, offering up a fine suggestion.

His last name is not hard to find, but at one time I had a hard time figuring it out. Once you find it, don't bother doing any research, for you'll be hard-pressed to find a grain a dirt on the man. And that's a fact!

~Bruno K~
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
@ Inaba

Please do yourself a favor and ignore me. If I am as retarded as you believe, then you stand to lose absolutely nothing of value.

Now, lets bring this thread back on track. It's about Avalon and not you. Wink

I would love nothing more than to never have to read one of your idiotic posts again... but you continually lie about BFL, and that needs to be addressed, less some of the more gullible members believe your bullshit.  You are a habitual liar, whether that stems from the fact that you are an idiot or you do it on purpose, who can say?  I don't really care.  But the fact is, you very rarely have anything useful to insert into a conversation.  Stop lying about BFL and I will gladly never respond to you again.  I was not addressing you in this thread, but you decided to pipe up with your moronic, ill informed "opinion" which you pulled out of your ass.  I don't seek you out.  You seek me out.  You are literally obsessed with me.  You can't go a single day without responding to one of my comments that are completely unrelated to you.  I have seriously considered calling your local police department with regards to a restraining order because I actually believe that you (unlike everyone else on this forum) might actually show up here in Kansas City, scraggly ass beard and dogeared notebook in hand and start screaming in my face about your lunatic worldview.  You are a nutcase in every sense of the word.

What a great idea, Josh!  Seems that you are experiencing a little dead time down there at BFL and have nothing better to do, so why not?

I actually usually enjoy PuertoLibre's (and Mucus's, smoothie's and Phin's) posts, but I doubt that they would compare in amusement value to that generated by a restraining order effort.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
?

Addressing some of your delusions. Why is it that you somehow think I will travel thousands of miles to talk to you?

Are you a bit nutty under that cap or what?

And if this fear is founded, have you also threatened every other member who has had contact with you or even "dox'ed" you? Compared to them I don't even hold a candle of the same degree of tenacity?  (Yet you appear to think I somehow do?)

Personally, I found Mem's posts a bit more disturbing. PG (you know that guy who has massive Google-FU ability) has done quite a shitload of research apparently. He probably knows what is under my left shoe. Yet somehow you keep focusing in on me? Sounds like a personal vendetta...perhaps you are actually stalking me?

(I am in the Avalon thread after all.)

--------------

How many people have you actually threatened (and their family) besides me with some kind of false allegation? How many supposed "stalkers" are present on this very forum?

(PG at least right?)

Considering you are (IMO) a raving lunatic who hurls insults (and it doesn't seem to matter who it is that is in your way while you do it) I believe. I am the one who should be afraid for my life. You have all that Pre-Order money to stalk me with and all that. (Am I kidding?)

I mean I don't even know where you are in Kansas (nor do I care). I don't even know what you last name is. I guess this is what it is like to have an actual stalker?

You know where I live, (I didn't tell you nor offer to tell you).
You know what my family members are called by their first names (again, I didn't tell you nor did I offer that to you).
You took a company complaint to heart and intercepted a private communication with your employer (BFL) as far as I can see.

That is when your allegations pretty much started.

I recall you made comments about how "pretty" I was at that time. Even made some creepy weirdo type of comments that I still vaguely remember.

Oh and this happened when I still had barely ten posts directed at you. I recall typing that too in my response. Sounds like a vendetta to me.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
@ Inaba

Please do yourself a favor and ignore me. If I am as retarded as you believe, then you stand to lose absolutely nothing of value.

I would love nothing more than to never have to read one of your idiotic posts again... but you continually lie about BFL, and that needs to be addressed, less some of the more gullible members believe your bullshit.  You are a habitual liar, whether that stems from the fact that you are an idiot or you do it on purpose, who can say?  I don't really care.  But the fact is, you very rarely have anything useful to insert into a conversation.  Stop lying about BFL and I will gladly never respond to you again.  I was not addressing you in this thread, but you decided to pipe up with your moronic, ill informed "opinion" which you pulled out of your ass.  I don't seek you out.  You seek me out.  You are literally obsessed with me.  You can't go a single day without responding to one of my comments that are completely unrelated to you.  I have seriously considered calling your local police department with regards to a restraining order because I actually believe that you (unlike everyone else on this forum) might actually show up here in Kansas City, scraggly ass beard and dogeared notebook in hand and start screaming in my face about your lunatic worldview.  You are a nutcase in every sense of the word.
mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
My question about IP law is a mocking statement.

Then edit your post to make it clear that you know they have laws.

Be literal in your criticism instead of making it implicit or ambiguous, and letting the reader guess what you mean. And take your own advice: state facts (like I did), for example by citing known infringement cases. Instead you added nothing of value to this thread. If you really are a grown-up adult, either learn to criticize like one, or stay quiet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I normally dont post in pointless discussion... but China has IP protection laws? What the fck have you been living under?

Yes, China has IP laws.
China has a Patent Law, a Trademark Law and a Copyright Law.
China joined WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) in 1980 (probably before you were born, hence your ignorance of it Wink).
They have a State Intellectual Property Office to enforce them.

Sure, they have many infrigers. Enforcing these laws is tough, because too often local governments tend to protect local businesses instead of enforcing legislation coming from their own government. But you can't go around spreading lies that China has no such laws.

B4 throwing out insults about my age (which you're completely wrong), look at the facts.

Joining WIPO means nothing. How many bs laws does China have? My question about IP law is a mocking statement. LOL

Look at automotive and electronics industries and come back here talk about IP protections.

What a joke!

mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
I normally dont post in pointless discussion... but China has IP protection laws? What the fck have you been living under?

Yes, China has IP laws.
China has a Patent Law, a Trademark Law and a Copyright Law.
China joined WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) in 1980 (probably before you were born, hence your ignorance of it Wink).
They have a State Intellectual Property Office to enforce them.

Sure, they have many infrigers. Enforcing these laws is tough, because too often local governments tend to protect local businesses instead of enforcing legislation coming from their own government. But you can't go around spreading lies that China has no such laws.
Activity: 462

You guys should take your time to travel the world a little to open your eyes.

To understand deeply, you need to learn more history about China. Chinese government consider any property (even intellectual ones) belong to their communist party.

Heck they even want their younger generations to learn Kong Fuzi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius  Which is what the Chinese Communist burned and destroyed back in 1949

One of the book you can read : http://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Thought-Confucius-Mao-Tse-Tung/dp/0226120309 written in 1953.

This will tell you why the Chinese ppl quickly adapted communism. Its an irony that the communist government now wants their ppl to learn Kong Fuzi (to listen to power that the party holds)

legendary
@ Inaba

legendary
Even though FCmatt and I are at odds usually, it's nice to know at least he has a brain, unlike PuertoRetard.  
Yes, he does. He actually makes a good number of points.

Nathanrees apparently is capable of intelligent thought as well, quite refreshing.  PuertoLibre, you could take a lesson from these two:  They know how to read and understand what they read.  You should try it sometime.

His profile says he is a "BFL Apologist". Most of the time he is. So....umm, so far you have one person on your side on this. (?)

Should I have been impressed?
legendary
@ Mem

That is a seriously disturbing pic.
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
Even though FCmatt and I are at odds usually, it's nice to know at least he has a brain, unlike PuertoRetard.  Nathanrees apparently is capable of intelligent thought as well, quite refreshing.  PuertoLibre, you could take a lesson from these two:  They know how to read and understand what they read.  You should try it sometime.

LOL, whats a comment from Inaba without some Politically incorrect labels.

BFL Spokesperson Inaba responds to critics: YA' SHITS ALL RETARDED !
legendary
Activity: 1260
Even though FCmatt and I are at odds usually, it's nice to know at least he has a brain, unlike PuertoRetard.  Nathanrees apparently is capable of intelligent thought as well, quite refreshing.  PuertoLibre, you could take a lesson from these two:  They know how to read and understand what they read.  You should try it sometime.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
You went from racial profiling to calling a customer a "fucking idiot" twice in less than 5 posts. (I am guessing it is five, might be less than that).

To be fair, talking about something being a problem in a particular country is more referring to the laws and culture of that country, and really does have very little to do with race. It has not yet been shown that he specifically targeted a race. It is a simple fact that a person's views of "right" and "wrong" are shaped heavily by the environment they grow up in, which indeed varies between countries, but he didn't even say that people raised in China may be more likely to violate the GPL (which may very well be true), he just made the point about it being difficult to (legally) do anything about such violations.

If you want a recent example: http://www.forum.lepanlife.com/showthread.php?tid=774

So really no diff then the usa 100-200 years ago. We used to copy books and resell them here in the usa with no profits going to england. Many other examples. Eventually you have to change your behavior if you do not want the same things to happen to you by the next up and coming poor country with laws going unenforced or no laws at all.

Eventually it irons itself out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You went from racial profiling to calling a customer a "fucking idiot" twice in less than 5 posts. (I am guessing it is five, might be less than that).

To be fair, talking about something being a problem in a particular country is more referring to the laws and culture of that country, and really does have very little to do with race. It has not yet been shown that he specifically targeted a race. It is a simple fact that a person's views of "right" and "wrong" are shaped heavily by the environment they grow up in, which indeed varies between countries, but he didn't even say that people raised in China may be more likely to violate the GPL (which may very well be true), he just made the point about it being difficult to (legally) do anything about such violations.

If you want a recent example: http://www.forum.lepanlife.com/showthread.php?tid=774
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Unfortunately we Chinese have no interesting and time to argue with some idiot.

Yea, too busy flooding markets with fake cisco gear.

Oops. Did i say that?
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
PuertoLibre... you have surpassed your past stupdity by leaps and bounds. I simply can't argue any more with your brand of stupid.  If you want to go on believing, in the face of thousands of documents to the contrary, that China does not have an IP protection problem, you go right on ahead. Everyone else here and literally EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD knows it's a problem. Even China knows it a problem and is trying to fix it (you even linked to it) but in your typical fashion, you deny the facts and just go with your own brand of fantasy.  You are, truly and in every sense of the word, an idiot.

I'd just like to add that you should give yourself a round of applause for how well you have honed your appallingly conceited shit-breathed hyperbole act, it is also unsurpassed (although if you push that little bit harder, you could possibly break your own record, keep going!). When it comes to being a prize class turd, you're really pretty spectacular. And, to reiterate, please don't take my praise the wrong way, I am genuinely in awe of how talented you are at being an odious crap muncher.

Indeed, truly Inaba is a turd polished to a bright shine.

Your Chinese insubordination will be discussed @ the next BFL meeting, here is a picture of Inaba from the last BFL meeting:
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 952
Wait a minute...isn't BFL having all their shit made in China? So in essence he's saying that they could take all of the different products that they made for BFL and just start selling them out the back door. BFL could do nothing about it because of the way China handles IP. Or am I on the wrong track here?
Not really.  Their chips are not made in China, and that is the part important with regards to IP.  Other pieces are (probably much less important piece like capacitors and such that will go on the PCB's).
Where are the asic chips being made then?
Unknown. Somewhere in the USA.
Activity: 350
Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks
Wait a minute...isn't BFL having all their shit made in China? So in essence he's saying that they could take all of the different products that they made for BFL and just start selling them out the back door. BFL could do nothing about it because of the way China handles IP. Or am I on the wrong track here?
Not really.  Their chips are not made in China, and that is the part important with regards to IP.  Other pieces are (probably much less important piece like capacitors and such that will go on the PCB's).

Where are the asic chips being made then?
Pages:
Jump to: